• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam pink tablets /etizest 1 mg tablets from concern

Experience with Etizolam and etizest

• Worked or didn’t

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sfergy87

Greenlighter
So I finally received my 50 pink etizest 1mg tablets today. I took 5 of them to get the affects I’m lookin for. I went through a pretty extensive drug life that included IV cocaine and IV heroin. I let that go after I realized I was just fuckin my life up and my relationship. I have two beautiful kids and have always wanted them to have a better life than I did getting raised in Oklahoma where my mom was arrested and went to prison for meth for two years. I’m definitely not trying to end up like her and fuck
Everything up. I had petty bad panick attaches ever since my dad died from a hernia at age 52. My older sister died 4 months later for IV coke and heroin. I’ve been having panic attacks since all the happen. Considering I have a drug background I know they won’t give me anything a fuck at the dr. So I took my matter into my own hands and ordered from a Reputable source. I took 5 of fhe pink from a reputable source. I’ll let you know how it works and if they even do. Another thing is that the taste was not really sweet. nothing nice from what I’ve read they tasted like. Mine definitely weren’t sweet tasting or bitter I’m any way. Took. Month atomget and no good taste at all. I’ll send a picture with it and keep you up-to-date on what they did if anybody else has experiences which is fine please let me know and let me know how your experience was thanks again. I’ll leave a pic and see what you guys think. They were supposed to be a real deal USA vender. Ordered ‘may 16th and got them May 30th. Never took Xanax often but when I did it was usually from a coke binder and they knocked me out pretty quick. I’m more of looking to stop the stress and be able to function. Does any body else have experiences with these things? Some insight would be greatly appreciated! I’ll post again later about my own experience. Thanks again for any feedback would be nice

Last edited:
The concern "etizest-1" tablets work well and are accurately dosed. Taking 5mg is excessive.

You mentioned you have 2 children -- for their sake i'd advise being very careful with benzodiazepines. They are addictive, have horrifying withdrawal syndromes, and can cause all kinds of strange and erratic behavior. They also impair ones ability to drive. I understand you are trying to address an anxiety disorder, but benzodiazepines should only be taken occasionally for severe panic attacks and etc. If you take these regularly you'll end up with more problems than you started with.

The concern "etizest-1" tablets work well and are accurately dosed. Taking 5mg is excessive.

You mentioned you have 2 children -- for their sake i'd advise being very careful with benzodiazepines. They are addictive, have horrifying withdrawal syndromes, and can cause all kinds of strange and erratic behavior. They also impair ones ability to drive. I understand you are trying to address an anxiety disorder, but benzodiazepines should only be taken occasionally for severe panic attacks and etc. If you take these regularly you'll end up with more problems than you started with.

Thank you very much for the insight. I think I just wanted to try a little higher dose just to
Make sure they were legit. Nothing crazy but I guess kind of wreck less because I have absolutely no benzos tolerance. I’m starting to feel slightly realxed and uncoordinated also I feel that I’m not even close to the black out stage. I appreciate your response and definitely care about my children than anything. I just feel I’m never happy anymore and things I used to love mean almost nothing anymore. Me having a drug background it will be impossible to get anything that some bs antidepressants mad buspar and proponol. I honesty don’t want to take any of those because when I was I. Prison they gave me 80mg of Paxil which was hell to get off and trasadome which you definitely don’t want to take I prison. I’ve been doing good and just need something for those really stressful days. This is my first post on here but have read many different trip reports and reviews. Just tryimLong to find someone with experience and if they were able to take them responsible. Thanks for the insight and response negrogesic

Listen to negrogesic. 5mg of etizolam is enough to make you black out and act erratically if you have the real thing. Some people get violent, some just do stupid things, it's hard to say. You wake up and have no idea what has happened but you might have, say, crashed your car, taken more drugs, scared your children, etc. If you're dosing benzos like etizolam you need to be very careful. Furthermore, they will work great for anxiety for a little while but then you'll need to increase the dosage, and increase again, and short-acting ones like etizolam will start to cause severe rebound anxiety between doses, much worse than your original anxiety. Your life becomes a rollercoaster. When you decide to get off, the withdrawals are life-threatening and long-lasting, and you have to do a long, slow taper which can take a year or more, during which you'll feel not very good the whole time, and then once you finally jump off it can take a year or more to feel normal again.

Taking benzos long-term for anxiety works for a certain percentage of people (but most end up with bad experiences eventually), but those people get a prescription from their doctor and it's generally a long-acting one like clonazepam, not a short-acting one like etizolam. If you try to self-medicate for anxiety with benzos I can almost guarantee you'll get out of control and you'll wish you'd never started.

Please do not take more. Benzos don't really make you feel high, people don't notice how far gone they are. I black out entirely on benzos before I start feeling drunk or high or anything.

If you have a history of anxiety and drug addiction, benzos are the last place you want to go...

Man I’m starting to regret getting these. I only received 50 pink tablets. I figured if the are half as a Xanax I could take 4 on my really stressful days and not use them more than once week. My drug of choice hands down is IV coke but I haven’t done it for years because what kind of dad could I be shooting blow.... I drink very seldom at social events but rarely get drunk. I was really hoping I could keep it under control with anxiety meds. Maybe I’ll jast take 1/2 milligrams when needed. My girl friend is super hard on me when it comes to drugs so I was hoping she could tell me if I’m out of control or not. She just wants to see me better after losing my dad and sister within months. All I do is work come home and lay down and try to sleep. I’m getting tired of feeling this way and I hoped these Etizolam would help me. I think I’ll stick to 1/2 mg to 1 mg maybe 3 times a a week at most. I honestly just feel. Little light headed and after taking 5 of them. It’s only been a hour tho. We will see I suppose.

Last edited:
Thank you shadowmeister. Thank soumds like some good advice. In your opinion what would be the best thing for me to do? Get on a antidepressant? Serequil? My mind races at night even after I work my physical job 5 days a week. I don’t want to see a dr and get trasadome and Paxil. That shit was no fun for me. I took 80mg of Paxil for 3 years and it was hell getting off. I would be so dizzy on the verge of passing out. Trasadome is not a safe place to take in prison so I got off immediately. Buspar didn’t do a damn thing and I really don’t want to go back to illicit drugs. I love my family too much to turn their lives into hell.

That's hard to say. Have you been to a psychiatrist about this? A therapist? It may be that you need to resolve some deep-seated issues that are causing you chronic anxiety, or it may be that a pharmaceutical drug would really help you. We're not really qualified to know what to suggest to you since we hardly know anything about you and aren't medical professionals. There is help out there, though. I think a good first step is to see a therapist who you can talk to. Try to find one that feels like a good match. They may decide that a psychiatrist to prescribe drugs is the best bet, or they may decide that going through the talk therapy (or other forms of therapy like cognitive behavioral therapy) would be better for you. If you're trying to self-medicate you're going down a dangerous road, and if you're trying to figure this out yourself, well, there is help out there so you should use it.

Do you have a traumatic past? How long have you been feeling this way? Was it triggered by something?

I honestly just feel. Little light headed and after taking 5 of them.

The big problem with benzos is that they put you under a delusion that you are sober when youre not (something known a "delusion of sobriety"). It leads to taking more, and for me, taking any other drugs I can get my hands on (particularly given how it removes my already lower than average level of inhibitions). This results in car accidents, blackouts, arrests and etc. Only time I've ever been arrested for something serious involved 11mg of xanax and a firearm.

Benzos can be useful tools in the management of severe cases of anxiety, and if you can use them appropriately they can be a god send. I believe only very rare cases warrant daily treatment with benzodiazepines (far fewer than the cases benzodiazepines are actually prescribed for).

My childhood wasn’t the greatest. My mom was a meth addict and my sister and I had very little discipline growing up. My mom finally went to prison and dcfs took us from Oklahoma to Illinois to live with my father. He was military and very strict. He was my keeper and did everything for me. He died June 11 2018for a hernia at the age of 52. My older sister by a year od’d 4 months later in October. It really fucked me up and threw me into depression. I relapsed on a week bender on IV coke and it made things a million times worse. Panic attacks and sleeping all day and night plus a fifth of Vodka a night. It got bad for about 6 months but I finally snapped out of it. I quit drinking vodka And quit shooting coke. Went back to work making decent money but I just feel
Like nothing makes me happy anymore. I feel hopeless and want to get better so bad for my wonderful gf who is completely sober. Not even cigs. And for my two daughters. I feel
Lost and I don’t know what to do. I’m tired of being sad and angry all the time. I lost all my drive and just want help. I have state insurance which is shit. I’m already labeled a junkie so getting anything for a doctor is out of the question. I figured if so had some Etizolam and was responsible they would help. So far what I can’t tell they are garbage. I was just looking for some help and maybe a few pointers. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks guys.