Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Espranor shooting and basics

DucPalatine

Greenlighter
I’ve injected my 14mg daily dose many times, it gives you a mild hit and the first few times your fall asleep if your sitting down.
it also gave me chronic chills, shivering and shaking uncontrollably A couple of times.

be careful don’t shot all your dose the first time start with half or it might kill you If your on a high dose.
make sure you’ve got some naloxone and be very careful if your new to this stuff.
and as everybody knows if you take it while addicted to smack or meth it will put you in an instant world of pain that there is no way out of. You Just got to get as much gear into yourself as possible over the next ten hours or more. If you haven’t got a lot of other opiates to crash your way out of withdrawals your fucked as it won’t stop.
Fentanyl is the best way out of fucking up and taking buprenorphine to early. You need at least 16 hour since your last hit and be rattling like a haunted house.

Good advice - I believe IV buprenorphine is a dubious prospect.

Also interesting to know that fentanyl still has a 'lock out' period. Of course, one can go for lower doses of buprenorphine and the lock-out period is much shorter. I found that with 6mg, 11 hours was a reliable lock-out delay.

But of course, buprenorphine is supposed to reduce and control opioid use. It was introduced to make up for the fact that only very high doses of methadone would blockade H.

So misuse of buprenorphine will only lead to thienorphine being introduced.... and that lasts for 2 days..