• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Erowid reports HIGHLY EXAGGERATED????

LOL, thanks for that. Putting blotter hits up the vag, with a condom print to boot. Hahaha. Damn, I lol'd every 2 minutes while reading that report. =D

I read a report a long time ago about chocolate or cocoa maybe but it was the funniest shit i ever read in my life.

"When i bit into the chocolate i got such a rush"

STFU bitch.. its chocolate !!

Yeah everyone knows to get a rush you need to IV the cocoa.. What a moron.

The typical Erowid report -

Drugs: errmm ... vikodine and sum of mom'z oxycottons. Dose: like 12000kg

T+0:05 - So I took lots of momz vickodeen and then snorted some crushed oxykottans (bout 75g i fink).
T+0:10 - woah, im like totally fucked up. the roomz all spinny. woah.
T+0:15 - turns out i took tylenol PM actually not vickodane and ocksykuttin. but tylenons PMs has got dyefenhydrameen in it which i think is like the same as dope so im still fucking high. woooooo.

Sorry for that rant. But it just pisses me off SO much when the reports have nonsensical dosage quantities, misspelt or misunderstood drug names (brands and actual/generic names all confused), stupid routes of administration etc.

^Haha, well it was a funny rant anyway. :D

I want sum dem oxykuttinz! 75g, omnomnom. 8)

people on psychs exaggerating is probably as old as the drugs themselves

The thing that pisses me off with erowid reports is every authors' need to list every drug they've ever taken at the start. It really doesn't add much.

Erowid recommends that the author list their history with substances. It's for the benefit of the reader. Someone who has done LSD 100 times is going to have a different outlook on a trip off of 3 hits than someone who has not tripped before. Experience with other classes of substances also provides a perspective on the varied effects that different drugs may share, even if they are not structurally/chemically related. It's helpful to know if the author is a veteran or a n00b; that's basically what it's for.

I love it when they feel it necessary to share their entire life story and one line about their "trip"8)

Hahaha i know rite? Its like they talk about all there fuckin drugs they ever did a whole fuckin story of how they came to cop and everyone involved and whos fuckin there ex and oh yeah were 4 paragraphs in lets talk about the fuckin trip report now.