• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ePetition to Legalise Psilocybin Mushrooms in the UK

Hmm... I generally don't do petitions and have been holding fire on Mr Ingwe's so far cos I'm particularly wary of dribs and drabs (cos I'm very much of the opinion that the whole prohibition policy is the problem not individual cases) but am thinking about softening my somewhat hardline approach. Every little helps and all that. I quite like that one Ms Dragon just posted cos a straightforward cost/benefit approach could have potential in getting people to actually think more about the issue whatever their opinions of drugs happens to be.

Keep bumping these petition threads and I'll work on my "bit of an auld grump" issues ;)

I bloody hate registering with sites though :!

I quite like that one Ms Dragon just posted cos a straightforward cost/benefit approach could have potential in getting people to actually think more about the issue whatever their opinions of drugs happens to be
And also that one's a bit less incriminating as I would hope most of the population would like to unbugger UK's economy/prisons/etc.

It's not so much the potential for incrimination that concerns me cos I am absolutely unashamed about believing that drugs should be legal (with certain additional additions like greatly increased education, treatment options and HR services and stuffs). It's more just that I tend to be a bit idealistic about this kinda stuff so tend to be a bit all or nothing. Which is a bit silly really hence reconsidering my bit of an auld grump status ;)

But yeah, going in with the more mercenary financial angle (with a lomtick of social concern in there too) does strike me as a fairly sensible approach. I rather prefer the spirit of Mr Ingwe's approach though. So what I should really do is pull me bloody finger out and sign all of 'em really :eek:

Thanks folks :) & peeps, at least they don't publish your name on the bloody page! I am less than happy about giving my details to "the enemy" but I'm old enough now that I feel confident I can fight my corner & survive any God-damned thing the fuckers in power can throw at me.

I mean, I saw Peter Murphy play Bauhaus music tripping my nuts off (legally!) in Islington last night, trapped on a dancefloor crowded with enormous freaks! Pushing my way through that crowd has given me a powerful sense of invinsibility Lol

Oh, & now that they've got my details anyway, I am signing every bloody drugs petition out there, provided I agree obviously!

I mean, I saw Peter Murphy play Bauhaus music tripping my nuts off (legally!) in Islington last night, trapped on a dancefloor crowded with enormous freaks! Pushing my way through that crowd has given me a powerful sense of invinsibility Lol
Respect. I can't say I've ever even considered listening to Bauhaus whilst tripping..

I'm somewhat wary about doing anything so foolish again I can assure you, I reigned in the panic on at least 2 occassions & it's been a VERY long time since I got myself into a situation like that Lol It's kinda dark, pushy music but there is a helluva psychedelic edge to it which my girlfriend is examining for her dissertation. Naturally, it was necessary & a remarkable opportunity, to analyse Bauhaus music live whilst under the influence, purely for academic reasons, you understand ;)

Strange symmetry too, we only heard about the concert about a month ago & it's timed just as my gf finished her course work & started her dissertation on Bauhaus! Cool!

Dissertation on Bauhaus? Again, respect is due!

I don't think I could take any sort of psyches in the presence of goths as I'd just giggle at the absurdity of the scene. Anyway, must be off, need to find my corset and New Rock boots. =D

Been around alot of goths in my time, I've got my fingers in plenty of subcultures, keeps things interesting, & I find that far from being dark folk, goths are often the politist, easy going-ist people about & theatrical humour is firmly at the heart of the goth phenomena.

We had a bit of a giggle wondering what sorta twisted, fucked up pre-gig rituals the band & especially Peter Murphy might engage in but decided they were all probably just sitting around quietly drinking a nice cuppa & eating scones! Lol

Oh, I know, have been firmly in the scene for many years, but the fashion still cracks me up. ;)

Seen and signed ;)
The possibilities are absolutely endless when it comes to Psychedelics and Empathogens and everything in between with added Psychotherapy!
Many generations have suffered - possibly needlessly - because of the tight controls on such substances. Tis fucking stupid!

For example: What good would one get by getting pissed up and then having a form of Psychotherapy?
Answer: They wouldn't remember anything that was said the next day.

Get it sorted!

Extremely cool, thanks Monsta! I endevoured to keep your colour when I quoted you, you're obviously an aesthetic person with impeccable taste

For example: What good would one get by getting pissed up and then having a form of Psychotherapy?
Answer: They wouldn't remember anything that was said the next day.

What psychotherapy? My head aches, I feel sick! :\