• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Enough of the poetical bullshit. I'm not going to candy coat this one into something

missmegandelaney

Bluelighter
Enough of the poetical bullshit. I'm not going to candy coat this one into something lovely. It's not going to be pretty but..

I’m really sick of seeing all this bullies pick on people that are too sweet to stand up for themselves or just don’t know how.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Why do people get amusment out of hurting other people?

Worthless? Fat? Ugly? Skank? Slut? Faggot? Those words pack more force then a punch to the face ever will. Unlike a bruise you’d get from punching someone in the face, those words never go away.

People are beautiful. Every single person on this planet is worth knowing. They are worth so much because every single person on this planet has something special about them.

Why is it that we like to notice the flaws and character defects a person has before the other amazing qualities they may have?

Why have we become so heartless…? Why have we become so fucking cruel.

More and more people are taking their own beautiful lives because they were hurting so bad that they thought death would be an easier way out of their suffering? I bet people laughed as they watched those people go down. They slipped down into a pit of self loathing all so some heartless bullies could boost their self esteem by taking what little self esteem these bullied people had.

Life is so precious.

Why not talk to strangers and meet new friends? Why not put a smile on someone’s face?

What person who has somewhat of a heart in them actually go out of their way to make someone sad.

It makes me fucking sick.

What have we become?

I hear you on this one. People just need to grow up and start loving one another. We get nowhere in society by being negative.

Life is way too short. It really isn't that hard to get along with almost anyone if only you try. There are always gonna be those negative nancys that don't want to play nice, but not everyone is a negative nancy. People look at me so weird when I go up and say "hi i'm megan" and hold out my hand. How on earth do people make friends these days if they can't believe that I introduce myself to strangers.

We are the same person honey~ Everywhere I go i introduce myself ...... my entire family thinks I am nuts. BUTTT everywhere I go people stop and say hi and call me by name now. It's a great feeling. Like, one thing, I go to starbucks now and I know EVERY person by name now. NOW, I pay .53 cents for all my large coffees. THEY just put it in the register as a RE FILL!!! Totally cool. So I always tip them a dollar! So they make a dollar and I save a dollar...

WIN WIN!!! And it is all just by putting yourself out there and being polite and nice to start with. :)

Wow, Missy, somebody yanked your chain pretty hard.

Is that just in general or is somebody here on your shitlist?

If it's somebody here, don't tell me because I don't want to know.... that was rhetorical.

Good things come to good people. That refill thing is pretty cool, I love my starbucks. I'm a tea gal though, and sometimes i'll get the occasional iced coffee. Normally when I need energy :p

& No, no one here. Just in general. I see it all the time, and I used to be that girl they'd fuck with until I finally let them have it... no one's messed with me since! But I still hate seeing people get picked on so badly.

Highschool sucks for everyone, then again if your in SoCal its a whole different animal of cuntiness that you deal with if you're not a perfect 10.

I can't believe Sublime is from SoCal, Bradley was a badass wearing his giant gut like that shirtless for every concert.

Holy shit is it still like that?

I had the frizziest hair, not just at school, but in our CITY, and I was considered ugly because of it.

You HAD to have blond straight hair to be a cool kid. The Brady Bunch was almost a reality show for us! Meaning we tried to BE that. Greg was all over. I didn't know any girl who didn't have a picture/poster of him along with maybe Bobby Sherman, Davey Jones and OMG the Jackson 5 to prove how cool you were to be into them even though our parents disapproved.

Can you say WHITE BREAD?

I was completely out of sync, out of tune, fucking out, GONE. My hair has darkened but it was strawberry blond when I was a toddler and turned redder and redder every year, not to mention FRIZZier and and frizzier. Guys loved to tease me by going "FLAME ON" an raising their arm in a Nazi salute not just every day but every chance they got. I had no idea how to deal with my hair. There was really no option except for me to wear it like Michael Jackson. Which is exactly what I did.

But I am female, so this was cause for even more teasing because Michael Jackson was a male, duh , as you all know.

AND I sewed my own clothes. Out of tapestries fabric that was lightweight but had a cool print on it... I see them for sale at certain hippy stores. I even made myself a bikini out of that fabric. I had weirdo hair, and weirdo clothes, and a tendency to say weirdo stuff at weirdo times like a real weirdo.

Like cool-ee-yaka-cool.

That was my weirdo phrase I said instead of "yea." I don't know where it came from or why I said it, except that I was such a weirdo.

I didn't do sports. I didn't do sports so didn'tly that I got picked last every time. Every single time without fail. I was the last one standing and whoever got stuck with me made sure I knew they were not happy they were stuck with me.

Sixth grade we were all a little bit like children but seventh grade was Jr. High and over that summer some girls turned into hot little numbers and some of the boys got strangely cute. I obviously did NOT get hot... I got weirdoer.

I guess that's the same story for tons of people in every city everywhere... we didn't even have enough sense to band together and become Goth or anything. I hung out by myself and sometimes with a friend, also at the very bottom of the social scale, behind the bathroom buildings, hidden from the basketball courts and tether ball games and anything else that required coordination.

I wish I could go back and tell that girl that eventually she would meet REAL Black people and find out how to tame the frizz and save the curl. Eventually she'd find out that her long bony legs would win track races and still have good muscles at 53.

Oh well she found out, I mean, yea, it turned out ok overall for me. So for any preteen or teen who feels like he or she does not fit in at school, relax.

You are going to be alright. Don't let the fuckers get you down. You win, eventually.

^ and you were, and are, incredibly beautiful. <3 Hi, girl!:)

Mean people are insecure people---never known that to not be the case. Sometimes they change and many times they don't. That's the truly amazing thing--that people can go through their whole lives with that highschool type of mindset. miss megan, there is also a great rant/vent thread in TDS where you can belt it out, too.<3

Herbavore, where have you been? It seems like you have been absent for awhile...

Is all well with thee?

Altruism is a rare commodity in a self-serving individualistic and isolated society.

Join a Buddhist monastery.

jesus fucking christ what is wrong with you people?
yeah, people suck and all, but fucking hell this was known to the fucking romans, and i'm pretty sure all races preceding them had a good understanding of that too.

Your ideas seem conflicting to me - people are cruel, yet people are great and wonderful.