Energy - November 26th, 2002 - Frankie Bones!!!- Providence, RI

The ONLY time a second thread will be allowed for a single event is when a thread has grown very large, in which case the original may be closed and a new thread created for continued posting. (over 60 posts or so is large, depending on the length of posts)
deal.gif

"No wonder no one likes working w/you Jamal"
Just kidding buddy, don't want you to start beating me up again
boxing.gif

[ 02 December 2002: Message edited by: 3piece ]

first off don't quote from the guidelines thats my job. secondly, it' the mod's decission as to when the post has reached it's maximum capacity and when on feels it's time for a new one they'll be glad to close it and start a breandy new one for you to post on.
fewl.

You want a piece a me!
No, but seriously I was just bustin on Jamal,
it's all good.
I took that fewl comment to heart though
frown.gif

Jeff, I'll make you from 3piece to a whole wardrobe. Watch ur mouth there buddy :D
when a thread is over 100, then we usually make a 2nd thread. I don't think posting a link to pics deserves a 2nd thread.

don't mind Scary.. he's a skinny white boy.. although he can still kick my ass.
...but not if I have a sword.
:)

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:
the after hours was announced like 3 times over the mic. Sorry.
Am I the only one that has problems hearing wtf anyone says on those mics? I listened each time they announced anything but I couldn't make out a damn thing they said.
It reminded me of the Far Side cartoon where an owner is talking to his dog and all the dog hears is "Blah, blah, blah, blah, Spot, blah, blah, blah, blah" (or something along those lines).
AlI I heard was "Wrmpf wrblmmbm mmfrer bmmblrrtmmf FRANKIE BONES!!!"

^^^^
heh heh heh
those shots of jaeger started getting rough later on...
you guys knew i had to catch up right? ;)
i must say, it was kinda fun seeing people at energy... it gets lonely there sometimes ;)

"you need to tell your boy, no more jager"
like i had ANY control over what his drunk ass was buying you at the bar! i'm just the taxi service ;)