• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Energy drinks, gabapentin and alcohol

Djsuzymac

Greenlighter
I have drank 3 energy drinks with my 3600mg of gabapentin. It's been a couple of hours, so is it ok to take a couple of shots of tequila? I don't want to harm myself but I want to have a little fun with my girls. I wouldn't have done the energy drinks if I had known I was going to go out. But just a side note, I take the gabapentin with the drinks every day. So any experience on taking the tequila with all this? 2 shots is not going to get me drunk.

What size energy drink 3 monsters is like 6 6 oz cups of black coffee or 12 cups of green tea. 3 8.4 ounces of redbull is similar to 3 6 oz cups of black coffee or 6 cups of green tea.

Females i believe typically get a higher bac then a male. Based on your picture you look like you could well be half my size and a different gender so what i may consider non impairing could make you over the limit which iss especially dangerous if your driving

Two shots might maybe you significally impaired esp since your on gabapentin for a few hours .

Thank you for replying. Last night I took 4 shots of tequila. It was Jose Cuervo silver. Honestly, it's been years since I drank alcohol and I don't think I even got drunk. An hour after my last shot, I got home, watched a movie, and got so bored I just went to bed. I don't know how or why I didn't feel the effects of the tequila. I drink the 99 cent venom energy drinks. I had 3 from 7am to 3pm. Staggered 300mg gabapentin until I got to 3600mg. My last dose was at 2:30. I took my first shot at 7pm and had my 4th and last shot around 8-830. I was in bed by 10:30. It wasn't like a pass out,blackout need to go to bed. I remember just saying I"m bored and walked straight (no swaying or tripping) to bed. Any theories?

I don't drink at all but I thought you metabolize One drink a hour and I think females it may be slightly slower so to be safe say two hours. So my guess is you got your back to like 0.01-0.05 well below the legal limit metabolized almost all of it then the next shot back to 0.01-0.05 over and over and if your regularly using benzos or gapapentin I don't think you'd really notice the mild euphoria or relaxation. I do know I time I drank 4 shots at once and got motion sickness for like a good hour and nothing else. I think venom I've had before in those metal cans I think they have alot of caffeine I'd check the label or online but I think one bottle is like in the 120 -240 range

Yes according to caffeine informer venom reports it has 160 mg per bottle. But consumer reports tested it and measured 220 mg which is significantly higher and from 2 cups of black coffee to almost three. Plus such a large difference to me raises red flags they aren't making there product with good manufacturing practices which would make me question how confident I aim they took measures against bacteria food poisoning that they use high quality sources for their herbs not some cheap questionable stuff ECT.