• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Elementary

Mysterie

Bluelight Crew
This is a 2012 series from CBS which is an intelligently done modern adaption of Sherlock Holmes

Its my new favourite show and has all the characteristics which made me fall in love with Conan Doyles works

Jonny Lee Miller (Dade from Hackers/Sick Boy from Trainspotting) plays Holmes brilliantly, and Lucy Liu plays Watson (not painful to watch as I anticipated)

Every episode is like a well put together mini-movie which leaves you hungry for more

I'm up to episode eleven and I think they are up to episode 18 in season 1, I think most blers would love this show

Let us know what you thought/discuss!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2191671/?ref_=sr_1

caught glimpses of the pilot, which my wife was liking. i could tell from those snippets i wouldn't like it. i'm too stuck up for stuff like this. i have an aversion to a show where the actors strike a pose with each line.

TV should not glorify police, but expose them for the corrupt oppressors they are.

But I'm gonna try to catch this on cable. Hopefully all the episodes of the first season are available On Demand without an extra fee (which is nonsense; I'm already paying for it).