View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Electrified/zapped while tripping?

FluxContinuum

Greenlighter
Hey all, im new here, iv been a stalker to bluelight for many years tho, quite helpful in my research of what im doing! finally decided to make an account and hopefully i stay active, but i had a question. advanced search couldnt find anything and neither could the google searches ive tried. to begin, about 5ish months ago i was on what i was told Orange Sunshine, i had taken 2 tabs and i didnt lose visuals for 28ish hours, with the full trip lasting about 38-41 hours. well, i had taken 6 tabs of needlepoint before, and this STOMPED that experience like it was nothing. both were times i hadnt tripped that hard in my life before. anyway, i was starting to have a bad trip at my friends place, so i went for a walk. things were good for the first 5 hours (i ended up walking for like 6 hours without realising it) and then i went home to get something to drink, and i went the opposite direction that time, i ended up walking on the road directly behind my town, and it has those like 50 ft tall intercounty powerlines or whatever, not the huge ones, but the big metal ones a step up from the normal street lines. i had bluetooth earbuds in, and had been using them that whole time, it was another hour by the time i got here. i took a left on that road, and i heard a like buzzing or tapping sound at the intersection. when i left the intersection i could still hear it, it was getting more zappy sounding though, especially the more i listened. i kept walking and hearing a bunch of popping around me, and the intersection sounding like it was going crazy again. and then out of nowhere i cant explain it any other way than i got electrified, i got zapped. BAD in my opinion. ive been shocked before with wet hands at school so i know what it feels like, and this time was crazy. it was hour 8 or 9 of the trip if im not mistaken and i still hadnt truly peaked, so it hurt and scared me immensely, to this day, i i felt that r e a l l y warm surge of the current, my left arm completely curled up into my chest, and my feet were raw as h e l l after that, like completely red and totally sore e v e r y w h e r e for 4 or 5 days after. i threw my earbuds because i thought it was them, 200 dollar earbuds, and just left em on the street. i WILL NOT walk down that direction again since that day, and when driving i avoid it if i can although no issues really driving. ive asked doctors and they think im just crazy, but ive noticed my arm just curls up into my chest the same way to this day, only unknowingly and slowly if imnot paying attention laying down, i get really weird warm flashes through my left arm, hand, and both sets of toes randomly, although its been 2 or so weeks since i felt that last, and my legs have become the coldest part of my body since then. im really confused on to what happened, aside from tripping ive been afraid of the electrical damage caused, considering the effects MONTHS after, but nobody believes i got zapped. any advice or similar experiences or anything? could it have something to do with HAVING been tripping so heavily (it put a c o m p l e t e l y new definition to the term "grateful dead")? :?:?:?

Sounds something like nerves demyelination to me. I have had similar symptoms few times in my life and perhaps they were fueled by the excessive psychedelics use.
I found Lion's Mane mushroom to be quite helpful with such issues. Also Noopept was helpful, as well as temporary abstinence from drugs.

It's kind of weird that you have had the trip lasting 40 hours on acid though. 500mcg of LSD was intense but still, lasted only about 13 hours with another 10 hours of afterglows for me.

i can only think that the bluetooth earbuds mixed with my heightened energy near such powerful lines couldve played a role in it, ever since then im able to hear nearly all powerlines buzzing frantically, ESPECIALLY the huuuggee ones, and i get terrified to walk under them because of it. I havent smoked more than a handful of times in the past 2 months, and i havent tripped since then either, and i still have the occasional bouts of tingly warm sensations and my arm curling up. the person i acquired the tabs from told me one put them on their ass for 18ish hours so i just HAD to take both. i was getting heaavyyyy visuals within the first hour, like when playing need for speed and i went to drift, the entire game would slow down and i could control my drift line immaculately, and then any time i looked away from the screen there were roads and tires over every person in the room. i experienced audio patterns for the first time during that trip, and those probably scared me more than anything because they wouldnt stop even with different sounds. i was informed it was an old deadhead recipe and the neergy put into the substance, i cant sum it up to be anything BUT that. true love put into the recipe as well as it being acknowledged the money from it would help further the "cause". when i come into some money ill be checking those out and seeing how they treat me, thank you for the recommendations! i cant say what dosage i had consumed as nobody knew, but i never once thought 2 tabs would make 6 look like childs play. im skeptical to ever do LSD again, but have found a decent source for mushies, would i be safe to experience them if im skeptical about acid?

I get like lsd rushes, or serotonin rushes while on lsd, which is sort of like being shocked....but this sounds different....
Maybe it was just because the power lines were there, subconscious tripping stuff.

If you are feeling skeptical about lsd, maybe take a break for a bit before diving into mushrooms, with some of the overlapping similarities it may make u anxious.

I have absolutely no idea what it could've been as the tabs weren't large at all, maybe 1/4in. X 1\4in, if that? Absolutely no taste either. I've done my research on serotonin shock as well, and if I had experienced it as heavily as I felt like I got zapped, I wouldn't have survived it especially considering the trip lasted the next day and a half. I've absolutely no idea what drug is so amazingly potent for such small tabs yet have no flavor at all, Google hasn't helped at all. And Ontario, there's no way it was something subconscious, those same power lines are buzzing to this day along with many others, and I'm not the only one who can hear them. I've had crazy ideas that the government knew I was heading out into a field to gaze at the universe away from the city lights and it was their kind of corralling, keeping me from seeing something, me not having a control on my energy and it touching the lines itself, or just a mix of so many electrical devices, phone, Bluetooth earbuds, the lines, and me as a bio computer. Idk, maybe it's one of those mysteries to stay unsolved.

dehydration after hours of walking
and
being stoned as fuck

For something of that length and in blotter form couldnt that have been a DOx?

I actually have never tried any of those but they do have longer durations and have been sold as acid in the last.

For something of that length and in blotter form couldnt that have been a DOx?

I actually have never tried any of those but they do have longer durations and have been sold as acid in the last.

ive done a lot of research on the DOx family, and so far i havent been able to deduce that it WAS indeed a DOx. i know speculation isnt welcome, but its such a mystery considering there was no taste, not even the electric taste from LSD, and i had absolutely no nausea or anything. i was tripping pretty heavily by the 2nd hour as well