• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric [Ego-Death Subthread] How to achieve it

lol come on if youve smoked any GOOD weed you should know if yove lost or even can lose ego with a lil work... maan just know what ego is first lol!!!

and fuck sake its not going to 'Come Back Stronger!!' lol what the hell!
if your activally seeking to lose ego and then you enjoy the exerience and the way of thinking over time thats the way you mind will most sway towards and one day not even need drugs for it lol!!
come on you dont get buddist monks or native amarican indans walking around with some fuck-off ego-tistical personality like i dunno some coked up footballer, hahahahaha

oh ya Swilow i do agree but the thing i was getting at was that people were refering to mind body seperation as 'Ego Death' when we both know this is conpletely different :)

ketamin by far....

Same here. Probably the only psych that has let me experience ego death. Scary for the very first time.....but my experiences afterwards have been thrilling, wonderful, insightful, mind-blowing.

I wish I had some K now...I need a good shaking up inside .:eek::X=D

^I can shake ya inside, just without the K ;) :D <3

lol come on if youve smoked any GOOD weed you should know if yove lost or even can lose ego with a lil work... maan just know what ego is first lol!!!

and fuck sake its not going to 'Come Back Stronger!!' lol what the hell!
if your activally seeking to lose ego and then you enjoy the exerience and the way of thinking over time thats the way you mind will most sway towards and one day not even need drugs for it lol!!
come on you dont get buddist monks or native amarican indans walking around with some fuck-off ego-tistical personality like i dunno some coked up footballer, hahahahaha

oh ya Swilow i do agree but the thing i was getting at was that people were refering to mind body seperation as 'Ego Death' when we both know this is conpletely different :)

I meant "come back stronger" in that if you try too hard that it will just backfire for you.

PriestTheyCalledHim

great tune with cobain imo, drugstore cowboy is also in my top 3 films of all time.

aint to hot on living in interzone though, I bet that yage smoke must give you a bad cough & a Eukadol habit would leave you with a monkey on your back the size of king kong ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pfd3OtPQoA

Last edited:
Im confused people are really describing body mind seperation but what is Ego death? Ive used a few different psychs and have never experienced this, and none of the people I know have either.

^Ego death is detaching from the self, or consciousness, and becoming one with "The Universal Mind," as an extremely simplified explanation.

Or as Dr. Shulgin calls it, using his Rating Scale:

"PLUS FOUR (++++) A rare and precious transcendental state, which has been called a 'peak experience', a 'religious experience,' 'divine transformation,' a 'state of Samadhi' and many other names in other cultures. It is not connected to the +1, +2, and +3 of the measuring of a drug's intensity. It is a state of bliss, a participation mystique, a connectedness with both the interior and exterior universes, which has come about after the ingestion of a psychedelic drug, but which is not necessarily repeatable with a subsequent ingestion of that same drug. If a drug (or technique or process) were ever to be discovered which would consistently produce a plus four experience in all human beings, it is conceivable that it would signal the ultimate evolution, and perhaps the end, of the human experiment."

Yes it is possible to get ego death from herb.

Don't try too hard to "kill" the ego it will just come back stronger. ;)

IME mushrooms and LSD work and so does good herb.

My first time smoking and inhaling right, I had an hour long OBE, I could even move around and function ok. I just saw it all from the 3rd person.

Are you furstarated trying to acheive Ego Death?

Are you tired of taking all types of pyschedelics and not acheiving true ego death?

Well look no further, the new and improved ultra formulated recepie for all you psychonauts, 5-MeO-DMT and N-N-DMT!

Now available in the 'menthol' variety!

I think Tim Leary argued that EVERYONE would experience ego loss during a psychedelic trip, but those who are too comfortable and used to playing karmic games will only experience it for maybe a fraction of a second, some might enjoy it for as long as it takes to eat a meal and others might embrace it and enjoy it for their whole trip.

I want to enjoy it for my whole life. :)

I think Tim Leary was a cock who could have done with a bit of ego-shattering ;)

My dad is a cock I sincerely hope I've learnt nothing from. Tim Leary is a lesser cock, but still a cock. I try not to learn from cocks.