• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Effects of Ritalin

from swims experience and research it basically does the same thing as mdma (blocking additional receptors). combining the two can be dangerous and will make you sweat like a pig, due to impaired body temperature control ;)

fuck off with the swim bullshit - and it doesn't do the same thing as MDMA.....noob!

filenet said:
fuck off with the swim bullshit - and it doesn't do the same thing as MDMA.....noob!

It works in a somewhat similar manner, working on neurotransmitter transporters. MDMA reverses the transporters to release serotonin mainly and dopamine to a smaller extent, whilst methylphenidate and cocaine work by blocking the dopamine transporter so that dopamine binds to the receptors more often.

Instead of insulting people, sometimes it's better to provide a useful answer.

gee thanks for lesson :|

but how is "one releases" and "one inhibits reuptake" somewhat similar?

^ What I was pointing out was that they both work on neurotransmitter transporters, which is what I believe MaNa was confused about and I was clarifying. He is right that combining methylphenidate with MDMA may lead to increased body temperature problems, which could be risky.

Instead of calling him a noob, I clarified the pharmacology of how these substances work.

havent been on bluelight for that long but i noticed anyone who uses swim gets flamed instantly. i dont bother personally but i dont understand why its such a sin on bluelight whilst on other forums its perfectly acceptable and sometimes compulsory.

I'm still a newbie on here...

What the hell is swim?

I'm read it multiple times...

havent been on bluelight for that long but i noticed anyone who uses swim gets flamed instantly. i dont bother personally but i dont understand why its such a sin on bluelight whilst on other forums its perfectly acceptable and sometimes compulsory.

SWIM is annoying and provides no extra protection to the member that is otherwise afforded through their own anonymity. Although not against the guidelines, it is annoying to read passages like;

'SWIM plans on picking up some hits and after I pick them up he wants to know how many he should take to ensure I have a good night'.

I'm still a newbie on here...

What the hell is swim?

I'm read it multiple times...

SWIM - Someone Who Isn't Me

Back on topic now guys...... :)

20 mg insufflated is about a threshold dose for me, 30mg for more of a buzz. For a longer high though, 100+ mg is better, but insufflating more on top of an oral dose can be excessive & unpleasant I find.

ritalin is bad.
head fuck you more than any other stimulant from my experience and others and i mean lots of others.
no body likes that shit.
its crap.
and i have adhd.
ritalin = shit house

I agree with this poster! I have add and yeah its a headfuck! I stopped taking mine. I'd rather be without ritalin no matter what the consequences are!

snorted 30mg or so of ritalen it was a nice rush but the cotton mouth and come down were terrible. i enjoyed dexies more. anyway i personally beleive these dont have a high recreational value

ritalin + alcohol is a nice combo, degs a nice buzz

FUCK....FACE! Combining Ritalin with Alcy isn't a smart thing to do. Motherfucker's have died due to heart attacks from that shit play boy. I was at a party once, ingested 40 or 60 mg Ritalin tablets prior to drinking my first beer. Then shit got bad, my heart was racing so fucking fast, everyone was like Dude your gonna fukin have a heart attack, I was anxious/jittery/paranoid and felt really tweaked out for the lack of a better term. Just cuz' the DEA fuck faces call Ritalin similar in effects to Yayo when snorted don't mean that the combination of alcy and cocaine is exactly like the combination of alcy and methylphenidate.

Snorting Ritalin 10 mg tablets, while you're in a good mind-set and haven't snorted the shit in ages, makes you feel like a sexual warrior for 1 hour then it's fucking plane going down BROOOOOOOOM BANG. You get the jitterbugs and hate all the shit that shouldn't be going on, yet you continue to snort more Ritalin.

Lucky, nowadays we don't fuck with that shit. It's anxiety-causing poison. I am clinically diagnosed with ADHD - both sub-types, and got Ritalin for my break period from Dexies.

And even Dexies don't give me a high anymore. It's quite the opposite for me infact playa's.

Mr. Blonde's right, Amphetamines work in a similar way to cocaine and MDMA.

And chances are, unless you're getting pure molly, there is a good amount of speed in your rolls.

^ What I was pointing out was that they both work on neurotransmitter transporters, which is what I believe MaNa was confused about and I was clarifying. He is right that combining methylphenidate with MDMA may lead to increased body temperature problems, which could be risky.

Instead of calling him a noob, I clarified the pharmacology of how these substances work.

lol a little late but thanks:\

I used to love this shit back in my highschool school days, had a mate with severe ADHD who never took his medicine and built up quite the stockpile of R40's (40mg methylphenidate capsules) and MP10's (10mg methylphenidate tablets).

Used to blow through shitloads of those bad boys, was a pretty much daily habit for a good few months and never cost me a dime. ;) There are better drugs out there but these certainly do the trick.

I found 40mg insufflated a good dose for a reasonable high for an hour The comedown was never too bad for me, with the exception of one time where I used a few hundred mg's one day then smoked heaps of dope later on at night. Got all delusional and paranoid but apart from that one time the comedown was always very bearable.

Yeah i cant see why anyone would want to do Ritalin when u got the stronger purer speed, ice.

^ Its a different high, in my case it was always free but I wouldn't imagine that people paying it would be paying anything near the cost of speed and ice.

Also it is quality controlled and you know exactly what dose you are taking.

ritalin is a lot less stimulating than speed, i have been prescribed both ritalin and DEX and ritalin is completely different, it does have an affect but much more subtle than dexamphetamine... that's why some people compare it to coke(not me personally) because like with good coke you can sleep a few hours after even a high dose whereas speed just keep you all night until you crash....

although if your into stims like speed then honestly dex will be 10X more recreational than ritalin, i've done 100mg+ doses of dex and honestly it felt exactly like a high dose of street speed....

I used to take around 30-40mg dosages in highschool. You'd get pretty high from that amount and be really chatty, I'd also like to explore ideas mentally. Now that I have alot more experience with drugs i would never bother sourcing it for recreational purposes.
However, in terms of a drug for study, none compare. I found 10mg or a smiliar dose, to allow me to concentrate for 3 hours with no break. i was completely engaged in the work fro his period, and processed the information at a deep level. Normally, i can only study for about an hour before I need a bit of a break.
its much more effective for study than very small doses of methamphetamine.