• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

What the fuck are you talking about?

Why would grammar specifics matter in people seeking help for life changing problems?
Helps us help you. No one wants to read garbled text.

The knife isn't even comparable. In your tone you're acting like this is our faults when there's thousands of trip reports and people using jwh18 without our head problems. There was no way of us knowing this would occur even after researching our asses off about the research chemical. So yes, jwh18 did ruin my life.
Yes it is comparable. Maybe not in all regards. But you know what? You took an RC. A Research Chemical, something that ironically is not well researched. If you take an RC, you better be prepared for the outcome. It is your fault, and no one elses. You decided to be one of the guinea pigs.

I'm all for drug awareness but the adverse sides need to be known as well.
Isn't that what drug awareness is, or at least something it encompasses? A contradiction isn't necessary; your logic is terrible.

I appreciate your disclosure of your condition. Maybe it'll prevent a similar event from occurring elsewhere. But you need to take responsibility for your actions.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Why would grammar specifics matter in people seeking help for life changing problems? The knife isn't even comparable. In your tone you're acting like this is our faults when there's thousands of trip reports and people using jwh18 without our head problems. There was no way of us knowing this would occur even after researching our asses off about the research chemical. So yes, jwh18 did ruin my life. I'm all for drug awareness but the adverse sides need to be known as well.

His remark about the knife makes perfect sense.

You "ruined" your life smoking some random blend (though I really don't think the word ruined fits).

Think about it man...like the above poster said, you did a RESEARCH CHEMICAL. We barely know ANYTHING ABOUT IT, and you put it into your lungs, you you you.

This thread was created to find a cure for me and ouchie and all others experiencing these brain melting 24/7 jwh-18 symptoms, if you don't have anything constructive or helpful to say, except to support or try to tear down some grammar bullshit, then please post elsewhere.

Yes, we took a researched chemical, though after doing extensive research on it, and seeing many people taking it many times every day with no adverse side effects. I smoked it 2 times, 2 times, and though I try to stay positive, it's made my life pretty damn miserable. I can't drive a car without holding my head and it feels like I could have a brain aneurysm every second of every day. The only relief I can get after going to every doctor in the area is still by drinking beer and beer alone.

It's frustrating that everyone I know acts like it's not a big deal because they can't possibly imagine the symptoms and just ask if I want to take a tylenol or an excedrin, which does nothing except make it worse. People thinking you're an alcoholic because it's the only medication that helps at all, and then having to limit yourself on relief for the sake of your health, but have to
suffer throughout most of the day... And then you try to find some help on the internet and you just get a bunch of people telling you how awesome K2 is and to just smoke weed, and I don't want to go on a rant, but so much crap I can't believe people even take the time to type.

If someone has this problem, or has anything to say to help us that do, please say so, it would be so awesome to find some help in the world.

If you're just going to flame and take the time to type some pointless shit, I'm sure you're still going to, but please refrain.

Peace to the people trying to help <3

Yes, we took a researched chemical, though after doing extensive research on it, and seeing many people taking it many times every day with no adverse side effects.

You need to educate yourself before you hurt yourself. This is a mostly UNRESEARCHED chemical. The term 'research chemical' as used here on Bluelight refers to chemicals with little to no research having been performed on them. Nobody knows how they work. We may know which receptor they bind to to exert their primary effect (CB1) but it's never even been tested if JWH-018 is active at receptors other than CB1 & CB2. It could be a 5-HT2a agonist for all you know.

Then you go and say you did extensive research on it? Do you know what 'research' means? It doesn't mean reading anonymous trip reports on the Internet. It means performing scientific studies to evaluate a hypothesis in a laboratory, in a professional manner. There's not been shit done for JWH-018.

You are a walking human guinea pig, and don't go blaming anyone else for putting you in that position. You didn't do any fucking research and neither has anyone else using this drug recreationally or selling this drug commercially.

If someone has this problem, or has anything to say to help us that do, please say so, it would be so awesome to find some help in the world.

The problem is purely psychosomatic. It's mental and you can have complete conscious control of the situation. You are creating a physical manifestation of the problem by focusing your anxious mind on this problem. Have you seen a psychologist for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder yet? Because that's what you have.

You need to educate yourself before you hurt yourself. This is a mostly UNRESEARCHED chemical. The term 'research chemical' as used here on Bluelight refers to chemicals with little to no research having been performed on them. Nobody knows how they work. We may know which receptor they bind to to exert their primary effect (CB1) but it's never even been tested if JWH-018 is active at receptors other than CB1 & CB2. It could be a 5-HT2a agonist for all you know.

Then you go and say you did extensive research on it? Do you know what 'research' means? It doesn't mean reading anonymous trip reports on the Internet. It means performing scientific studies to evaluate a hypothesis in a laboratory, in a professional manner. There's not been shit done for JWH-018.

You are a walking human guinea pig, and don't go blaming anyone else for putting you in that position. You didn't do any fucking research and neither has anyone else using this drug recreationally or selling this drug commercially.

Sure, let me bust out my lab equipment and test for permanent headaches before I take my drug. Of course I understand the risks in dabbling in research chemicals, but it would be impossible to see this coming.

Where am I blaming anyone else? All I'm doing is trying to find help. Hopefully a mod can change the thread title to "I ruined my life by smoking a research chemical" to appeal to all of the people flaming users with serious conditions seeking help on a drug forum. I don't care if people smoke k2 and love jwh18; it's fun stuff. I'm not being a drug warrior against them. I understand my case is rare, I just want help and finding someone else with my condition (the only person) is some of the only comfort I have.

I ruined my life by smoking JWH-18.

"The problem is purely psychosomatic. It's mental and you can have complete conscious control of the situation. You are creating a physical manifestation of the problem by focusing your anxious mind on this problem. Have you seen a psychologist for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder yet? Because that's what you have. "

It mostly certainly isn't. I've considered the possibility of it all being in my head and it's simply not possible. It's a very physical pain.

It mostly certainly isn't. I've considered the possibility of it all being in my head and it's simply not possible. It's a very physical pain.

All pain is psychological. Pain can be a result of a psychological construct based on your mind's perceptions of tactile sense receptors on your nerves; or it can be completely mental.

Please, please, PLEASE read up on psychology and psychiatry some before thinking this is a more serious problem than it is. You are suffering the same kind of thing victims of any other trauma suffer; and it often takes years or decades for a shrink to convince them it's all a manifestation of anxiety or depression or some other deep seated psychological issue.

If you don't believe me, please read some of the following:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16575377

http://www.vrp.com/articles.aspx?ProdID=art2186&zTYPE=2

http://ptsd.about.com/od/ptsdandyourhealth/a/Pain.htm

One of the biggest hinderances to anxiety and panic disorder relief is that the sufferers experience anxiety in a physical sense, and feel they have no control over it. They often worry about their heart or breathing rate. This worrying is the CAUSE of the physical pain in their chest that continue to grow and increase in pain as they think about it more.

Pain is always all in your head. If there's no physical reason for it (an acute cannabinoid overdose has little to no chance of causing any permanent physical disability in an animal not involving vomit) then you're probably able to be cured of your PTSD with psychotherapy and/or medication.

Sure, let me bust out my lab equipment and test for permanent headaches before I take my drug.

All I'm asking for is for you to have busted out your lab equipment before you go around claiming you "researched your ass off." Reading trip reports on the Internet is not researching, and you need to set a higher standard for yourself from now on.

I was told i was getting weed so i didn't inspect it or mentally prepare myself for smoking spice, which i had never seen or had before

After a few days of smoking, i went into psychosis.. then of course i did some research and figured it out.. pissed me off

I used to smoke grams of potent mj daily, and never had that happen.. but on this shit i was hearing voices, having visuals and dissociation on mg doses

To me it just felt like all the negatives of weed put into one, with none of the positives - euphoria, munchies, etc

The real problem i see is there's no standard spice blend, so who knows wtf they're actually smoking... sketchy stuff

That is the real problem Gormur. We've seen evidence that manufacturers have changed the ingredients within the same make/model of smoking blend back when Spice Gold was around. Since nobody knows who the manufacturers really are in this industry, it's pretty safe to assume they're all as shady as the original ones who would switch ingredients behind everyones' back.

All I'm asking for is for you to have busted out your lab equipment before you go around claiming you "researched your ass off." Reading trip reports on the Internet is not researching, and you need to set a higher standard for yourself from now on.

I never claimed I researched my ass off. All I meant was this could of never been predicted no matter what I did.

Also, I'm not throwing your theory out the window, but it just doesn't seem likely. How could two people be experiencing the exact same thing if it's all in our heads and from the same bad drug trip?

I never claimed I researched my ass off. All I meant was this could of never been predicted no matter what I did.

Also, I'm not throwing your theory out the window, but it just doesn't seem likely. How could two people be experiencing the exact same thing if it's all in our heads and from the same bad drug trip?
The fact that they're isolated and rare incidents leans towards that, but certainly doesn't discredit anything.

Quit drinking. Don't intake caffeine. It might take a while, but you'll go back to normal.

Suffer through it. Psychoactives are only going to exacerbate it. If not outright, then by slowing down the "healing."

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Coolio, no offense. But everything you've said doesn't make sense. Maybe for some people it would, but I understand pain and I understand stress and anxiety and how it affects the brain. I have absolutely none of either, in a bad way possibly. But I understand my psyche and my brain far greater than most people. This is a physical pain...like if you break your arm it is a real pain and you're not just imagining it, and try as you might it doesn't go away. No drugs help. No doctors help. So far. Though I keep seeing them. Giving your opinion is great, I guess, though not when you have an entire page to yourself saying the same shit over and over. We get it, you think it's in our head, and we need to just get over it. Sweet. Fuck you. Try to find somebody else who desperately needs help and rain on their parade.

Btw, ouchie, you're fuckin' sweet. We must have very similar minds for this to happen to us both.

dont be a douche, Teo.

mother nature told me something when i tripped on Ayuhuasca last week.
"Teo is a small man with a big attitude."

i smoked a lot of k2 when i was on acid recently and it just got me barely high for a little bit. Im really confused about all these trip reports and people talking about visuals?

Coolio, no offense I guess, though not when you have an entire page to yourself saying the same shit over and over.

We get it, you think it's in our head, and we need to just get over it. Sweet. Fuck you. Try to find somebody else who desperately needs help and rain on their parade.

@ Morrow..Coolio was offering his opinion. You came here asking for help " ...over and over" might I add). You also "have an entire page to yourself saying the same shit over and over."

We get it, you have a problem and want answers. Ok..so you've found your way to a forum filled with drug users/abusers and posted your question. A wide variety of responses/opinions is to be expeted on a pro drug forum like this..so you can't be bitter about a few "JWH RULES" replies.

Coolio's points may have not been valueable to you but do you think he was writing them to make you feel bad or belittle you something?

All you are going to get here is opinions be it good or bad..I doubt there's a lot of neurologists surfin this board or that someone is goin to reply with an ancient home remedy made of tree bark and frog sperm guaranteed to solve your jwh-018 problems.

I hope you find what you are looking for. I hope you find more people who you can relate to and ultimately the solution to your suffering.

As for bluelight..there's not much more you can do here besides sit back and let the replies roll in.

My suggestion would be to post your question ALL over the web, anywhere where you think jwh users might lurk. You could start with this joe rogan jwh thread.
It is FILLED with jwh users..maybe someone there can help.

Also, I don't know how you have been handling the situation with your doctors, but my approach would be to be honest, let him know it's a research chemical. Maybe he can direct you to some university or something where they are doing trials with the drug.

Lastly, considering you came to this forum for one reason and one reason only..to post this topic and participate in this single thread, I don't think telling members of this community like Coolio to fuck off is going to benefit you in ANY way-especially just becuase you have a difference of opinion.

It's not like he was comin after you personally saying "Your a fag, it's all in you head pussy bitch dick fucker"

Anyway. GOOD LUCK MAN. Maybe tracking down Dr. John W. Huffman (JWH) would prove benefitial (j/k).

Last edited:
CoThis is a physical pain...like if you break your arm it is a real pain and you're not just imagining it, and try as you might it doesn't go away. No drugs help. No doctors help. So far. Though I keep seeing them. Giving your opinion is great, I guess, though not when you have an entire page to yourself saying the same shit over and over. We get it, you think it's in our head, and we need to just get over it. Sweet. Fuck you. Try to find somebody else who desperately needs help and rain on their parade.

When you break your arm, sense receptor neurons in your tissue send electrical impulses through the nerves and up into your brain. The 'pain' you feel is a subjective, psychological construct generated by your mind. It doesn't physically exist as you claim. The pain only exists in an abstract, invisible way as a thought. Everyone's 'pain circuits' are a unique manifestation of biology, and depending on your genetics and life experiences you may be impacted far more or far less than average by this sense. You can have conscious control over how you experience the sensation generated when electrical impulses are received from nerves involved in transmission of deformation/pressure data. Hindu and Buddhist monks can completely ignore these sensations, and it isn't unpleasant for them to experience pain. They can be fairly indifferent to it after years or decades of mental training.

You have complete control over your experience of the world; stop looking for external forces to blame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosomatic