• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Effects 7/01/2017 U-47700 Ban

U_confusesMe

Greenlighter
U-47700 becomes prohibited to manufacture in the place that makes most RCs.

A derivative gutterally referred to as U-8 is being marketed as its replacement. Studies cited on Wikipedia mention other U-xxxxxx by their first number. The main of these seems to be U-5 series which by a fair amount of research seems to have negligible amount of affect on the μ-receptor. High/extreme affinity towards κ-receptor and noticible binding to δ-receptor.

The mention of u-48800 (number could be wrong)
Usually compares it to the u-5 series.

Conclusion: unable to find any information about this, the next substance to land the shore and direly needed to maximize harm reduction.

Very thankful for any and all assistance with this.

it's u-49900 if you are thinking of the shitty one

the methylenedioxy u47700 is decent

wonder how replacing the chlorines with tfms would work

You state no evidence of any new specific ban. Plus a lot of these compounds are proving ineffective even toxic. They are not worth it...

The MD-U47700 was not good either apparently I don't know where you heard otherwise, but the only report I see is in bl here of it being garbage.

This post looks awful spammy, like some vendor trying to hype the MD variant. The OP just created the account.

Nope I have no intent of hyping anything. It is a genuine question. That I signed up here to ask. I do not vend anything. Kind of a bit bummed out my inquiry is met with such resistance. Was under the impression this was a place of shared information.

I am unable to read tradition or simplified Chinese or else I would have searched their laws to validate what I was informed of.

I simply asked does anyone know what RC would be referenced by the name U-8. That's all. Again humbly asking for help, not promoting trolling or intentionally posting information I know to be false.

And I created the account because this is the first time I've ever had to ask anything the community is usually on point and what I am looking up has already been discussed. I posted in homeless threads to have admin move the thread to the right place. I read the guidelines thoroughly to ensure that I was doing this the right way. Instead it's the hostile police officer attitude of guilty until proven innocent.

Again we all know there are many variants of the U-series. It doesn't matter if it's called "super chocolate coco crunch U-8thewholebox" if anyone has a pretty certain idea what RC is referred to as U-8 I humbly ask for your help.

I do know that being of low repute works against me but I do promise I only have the one account.

Thank you for your time, help and input Username369 :)

For real though I'm new here and you provided actual useful info, people taking time to help is awesome.

Tbh your post really did sound like someone trying to promote a product so don't be too offended by it. Mistakes happen. Being a brand new account and the username you picked really didn't help either. I'm sure an admin will move it when they have a chance. I'm not really familiar with this stuff but l'll dig around to get more info when I get a chance too.

Yeah I consider myself somewhat savvy but this being the first thing I ever had to post for, I can't find anything but a bunch of damn submarines. :(

It's bc of the Me that my name is confusing I guess, oops. I thought it was clever but like the girl i told I was sure she fucked more people than Halliburton..... my humor isn't always on point.

Last edited:
I found it

5-Fluorouracil
Item №: 14416
CAS №: 51-21-8
5-FU
NSC 19893
Ro 2-9757
U-8953

A pyrimadine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis

I found it

5-Fluorouracil
Item №: 14416
CAS №: 51-21-8
5-FU
NSC 19893
Ro 2-9757
U-8953

A pyrimadine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis

Why would you think that is the chemical being offered as U-8 by this Chinese vendor? I cannot see how you would draw such a conclusion? 5-Fluorouracil is a drug already marketed for cancer. Unless Im missing something?

I'm posting every U-substance that starts with an 8 in hopes one is right and community can inform me.

Another:

U-89843A

You're wasting time. The information you ask for is easy to find using Google. All you're doing at this point is bumping for whatever reply your looking for and I don't think you'll find it here