• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Effect of mushrooms on a post-25i-bad-trip person?

mikstardeluxe

Greenlighter
Hi all, done research in the forums for a few years but never actually posted before, so feel free to move or close this if it's in the wrong place.

I was just wondering, as the title suggests, what effect mushrooms would have on someone who's previously endured a bad trip on 25i-nbome?
Say, for example, someone has done acid about twice, 25i nbome about 3 times, mushrooms twice (so has reasonable psychedalic experience), then one night decides to get drunk, smoke a tonne of weed and then drops a tab of 25i nbome. Has a bad trip, being so stoned and trippy that any sentence he hears he cannot comprehend, believes all his friends are in the same state and will end up killing each other due to lack of communication in a somewhat hostile environment. He then goes to bed and freaks out internally and silently for about 5 hours, heart beating a million miles an our, until it wears off and he can understand what his friends are saying.

Say for example he quits all drugs except for alcohol and tobacco for about 9 months, maybe smoking about 2 joints worth of pot over this period. He feels pretty normal, although a bit more anxious than he used to be. He feels certain, however, that if he has lsd or 25i again, he wont understand anything again and his heart will race.

Given the circumstances:
freak out was on a concoction of drugs,
main culprit was the 25i (assumedly),
has let his brain and body somewhat recover for a longish period of time
- what would happen if he went to Bali, say, and indulged in the shroom shakes the balinese expertly deliver?

cheers in advance

Main culprit was the alcohol.

You'll be fine. Eat the mushrooms. They are good for you. You're going to have an amazing trip and an amazing time please tell me all about it afterwards.

Set and setting my friend. Have a nice journey!

youll be fine, just hop in the pool of love. . . eat 3.5 grams of good mushrooms with someone you trust, or alone.... and fucking man up

Reckon alcohol was the problem? Suppose he drank so much he passed out on the ground in a previous night, and was woken up to drop 25i tabs with friends, and felt completely fine like in a normal trip. I would've thought in the above situation it would be the weed and psychedelics?
Pretty much the issue I'm thinking is possible is the person will have shrooms and then start thinking about the bad trip and bring it on himself. I guess hardening the fuck up as motiv311 eloquently put it is probably the only thing to do. Still, we've only got one brain, it'd be nice to experience life as much as possible without frying it :\

Bad trips happen. Take psychedelics a little more seriously, don't mix with weed or alcohol (can increase paranoia and disorientation) and be positive. You should be fine.

Haven't had a bad trip before, but in the past when I've taken 25i after a night of binge drinking (without going to sleep) it has felt like complete, utter, SHIT.

I think you'll be fine with mushrooms after all this time. 25i is like the spawn of Satan, just avoid Nbomes for the rest of your life like everyone should anyways.