• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles

cooldude1234

Greenlighter
What do you guys think the simplest recipe for edibles, that doesn't need an over or a microwave is? I have a stove but no oven or microwave to use. And what is the most economical?

If you have old bud or bud that's been curing for a very long time you will have more success for the THCA will have degraded to THC by decarboxylation. It's usually best to "roast" ground up bud on oven safe plate covered with tin foil at 220-230f for 20-25 minutes. However, decarboxylation happens naturally over time, that's why old bud usually work better with out decarbing beforehand. Anyways. If you have old bud great but if not and you have time, try drying it out naturally and let it sit for a few weeks to a month or more. If you only have a stove and you want the easiest way to make edibles, it would have to be bud infused with the use of coconut oil. Grind up the weed as fine as you can. Heat up coconut oil in a pan and once it melts keep the fire at low just so it simmers. Pour the bud in to the pan and let it simmer for about 40min-1hr. Stirring it every few minutes. After you should let it cool for a bit or even put it in the fridge. If you put it back in the fridge, take it back out and heat it up just so it's all melted. Filter the bud with a cheese cloth and into a small bowl. You can either use a oral syringe to put it in to 00 size gelatin caps or you can use it as spread or just eat a little with a teaspoon. Warning: Obviously if you make it extra concentrated it's only going to take like .5ml-1ml for you to get STONED. So be careful and experiment with it. Remember it can take 30-2hrs to hit you sometimes. IE. You should use about about 1.5 tablespoon per gram of weed. If you use kief I would say 3 tablespoons for 3-7gs at most. 3tablespoons should fill about 15 00sized GELATIN caps. ALWAYS use gelatin caps as veggie caps will start melting right away. I try to space the paragraphs out but it's not working...?

Last edited: