• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ecstasy+speed

nikki87

Bluelighter
i'l b taking ecstasy and speed soon together..plan is to do speed, then ecstasy and then when im comin down taken speed to stay awake and keep dancing. (its at a rave/dance thing)

i know this is probly the stupidest question, but what can i expect? iv had 'speedy' biccies before, and have had previously one small line of speed, but never mixed the two.

is it just like a 'speedy' biccy? does it prolong ur peak/seem to?

i find that speed is an awesome way to kill an otherwise good roll, and that the combination is rather disgusting IMHO.

ive thought of doing this too.

i assumed youd be energetic AND loved up - a great combo.

but it is not so?

I think speedy pills are good in a rave or large party environment, where as pure mdma is awesome for just chilling with a few friends.

I would be more worried about the comedown...I get pretty bad depression when coming off of any type of stimulant...it could be exaggerated if you are coming off mdma as well as speed.

so doin pills and speed isn't popular? many of my bfs friends do it i think.
permafried - yeh, i dont exactly like 'speedy' pills, but i want to stay up instead of comin down and takin more pills wont work - once ur at ur peak, ur at it. no more pills is gonna get u back up that much.
ifonly - yeh, i just thought it would make u energetic then when u drop u peak and then when ur comin down do more speed and ud b awake...so even tho the peak is only for x hours..say usually 3/4, u can still stay and dance, etc. but i was just wondering what everyone else thought/experienced.

purplefirefly - yeh itl be in a rave type environment and i agree with speedy pills being good for goin out whereas mdma good for chilling and being at home or somewhere like home.
hmm..comedown would be sumthin to think of to, tho not to worried.

that combo is actually very popular in a club environment, and will probably suit you just fine for your intended purposes. the reason i complain is that, for me, speed always seems to cancel out any empathy brought about by the MDxx, and i'm EXTREMELY prone to INTENSE depression/anxiety/rapid heart rate during the comedown from the speed+E combo.

also, i'd dose myself in small bumps of speed...just enough to keep you going, and not interfere with lovey MDxx feelings. just be sure you allow yourself an opportunity to rest up beforehand and after the comedown. also...EAT afterward. even if you don't have an appetite...force it down...you'll feel alot better.

Assuming your pills are indeed mdma then you will be wasting your time taking them after you do the speed as you are unlikely to feel any of the effects.

Speed kills mdma in essence.

If you want to do both then do the mdma first then later do the speed.

If the pills are speed then it wont make any difference..........speed is speed is speed.

Oh and anyone who knowingly buys speed in a pill instead of mdma is a goose cos they are paying a massive ammount compared to just buying speed as speed.

nikki87 - I usually prefer MDMA by itself when getting high at home or in a social setting, but for a great club experience just a small amount of speed with your E is a lot of fun! It adds that extra kick of energy to the experience without taking away from the lovey dovey feelings of MDMA so you can dance and feel great all night long. The key thing here is "a small amount'.

The bad news is that the come down is not nearly as smooth as MDMA alone. In fact, it can be pretty unpleasant.

thanks for that vancbc :) im only planning on takin a little speed at one time, my bf and i r sharing half a gram which is gonna last the whole three days. ugh..everyones saying the comedown is bad...:s lol oh well, worth it i guess :p

Weed always helps my come-downs. Just as long as it's a strong indica. Try to get a bubble hash if you can. Bubble hash works wonders for many things!

It's totally different when you combine the two in known doses rather than popping speedy pills all night.
I'd do the speed first, and then the pills. Or at least end with the pills. That makes for a better sleep.

MazDan said:
Assuming your pills are indeed mdma then you will be wasting your time taking them after you do the speed as you are unlikely to feel any of the effects.

Speed kills mdma in essence.

If you want to do both then do the mdma first then later do the speed.

hmmm, not sure if i agree with this statment.
From personal experince i have not found this to be the case. I think a line before going out can get you extremely pumped for an event, and the mdma will top the night off and make dancing alot more fun. I also find a bump or two while out can help if your feeling a tad to munted from the mdma.

Thatys just my experience, party safe people...:)

Yeah I'd agree - speed first then MDMA, and only another bump or two if you really need it.

Asside for the reasons given, you don't want to be flooding your brain with dopamine on or close to the comedown (when your serotonin is low) because it will exacerbate neurotoxicity.

I think it's a bad combination but it's just my view. I have only once mixed speed and pills and never again. I bought 5 grams of speed and did the odd bomb of it during the roll and it made me mentally clearer, I rather enjoyed it. But when the pills ran out I had a good 2 grams of speed left. I was feeling shit from the comedown and the speed took all that shitness away when I took it. But then I ran out of speed....

Thats when I remember that I hate speed comedowns more that MDMA comedowns and when I have to deal with both of them whilst not being able to sleep...I wasn't a happy camper...

Edit: I'm not talking about methamphetamine, I'm talking about amphetamine sulphate

speed & rolls are great together. I hardly do one without the other being present. although I dont do the speed while im am blowing up, only on the come up/down. I have never had speed cancel out any of my rolls. however coke has so I say stay away from cocaine during any roll.

good point about staying away from coke while rolling misterganja.
I always smoke shitloads of weed on the comedown and find that i can eventually get to sleep. I also find that I dont really get a comedown, I actually quite like the scattered and out of it feeling the next day. Sure I might feel a bit down for the next couple of days but I understand that its part of the experience, and think its a small price to pay for such a great experience.

Sorry that went a little off topic...:)