Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ecstasy/15-16 pills in 36 hours) 6th or 7th time

ThatOn3Guy

Bluelighter
Sex: Male

Weight: At the beginning of the first roll 220 pounds, but I lost 25 pounds over the course of this 48 hour period.

Daily Drugs: Zyrtec

Just want to start off saying hello to everyone! This is my first post and I just discovered this site a few days ago. I'm relatively new to the drug scene. I started smoking weed regularly about nine months ago and I usually smoke two to three times a week, sometimes less. Besides weed the only other recreation drugs I have taken is Ecstasy and whatever else were in the tabs I ate. :) I first tried Ecstasy in October of last year and since then I have taken it seven separate times.

So this past Spring Break, my girlfriend and I decided we wanted to roll. It had been a little over a month since the last time we had both rolled, as we try not to really roll more than once a month.

I decided I was going to take five tabs and she picked up four(I did not test the tabs, but Texas seems to have a nice supply, as I have never gotten a bad pill). At approximately 10:00 PM we both swallowed two tabs and proceeded to wait for the magic to happen. Approximately forty five minutes passed and I still had no effects, my girlfriend's tabs on the other hand were starting to kick in. A few minutes later we decided to take a quick walk down to the park.

My girlfriend (we'll call her KK) was starting to feel the full effects and was having the time of her life sliding and swinging. I was still completely sober and so I decided to pop one more approximately one hour and fifteen minutes after taking my first two. We talked and swung on the swings for approximately fifteen minutes until I started to feel it. A cool, refreshing wave came over my body as the tabs started to kick in. I felt myself loosen up. I felt so light and energized, waves of pleasure radiated throughout my body. The world seemed so happy and care free. We continued to play in the park for another thirty minutes until we decided to walk back to my house.

On the way there I decided to take one more tab, taking me up to four tabs in total. Once we got back to my home we went to my room and cranked up some music, listening to a mix of our favorite electronic music. The music seemed to embody my soul intensifying my roll even more. I just melted in the bed, I had plenty of energy to run around, but I just wanted to sit there let the drug completely take me over. We did that for approximately two hours, before I took my final fifth tab. We ended up having a lovely intimate time for the rest of our roll, which ended sometime between 3:00 AM-4:00 AM. This was a very interesting roll for me. It was plenty strong, but at no point did I just feel retarded, as I usually get when I roll at a club. It was the perfect roll for a night with my loved one.

Upon sobering up we both didn't want this too end and decided we were going to roll again. Now when I usually roll, I go big. I roll as hard as I can and basically ram myself into the ground. When I get back from the club, I'm just exhausted, all I can do is just lay there and try to sleep. This was completely different. I didn't feel completely exhausted at all after coming down. I was a little low on energy, but I really didn't feel that bad at all. We watched TV for a few hours and talked about the night. At approximately 12:00 PM my stomach started to rumble and I had some leftover pasta. I fell asleep soon after and woke up naturally at 4:30 PM.

Jumping forward to 8:05 PM we had a new supply of tabs and once again no testing. This time it was KK, myself, and my best friend of ten plus years was going to join us. I decided I was going to parachute my first two this time(I had never previously done this) and crushed two of the tabs and got a little toilet paper. I quickly swallowed them and It tasted AWFUL, probably the worst thing I have ever tasted. This horrible taste lingered in my mouth until I found a little bit of bread. KK took two as well, but no parachuting. A few months prior to this, my best friend (we'll call him T-Dawg) told me about one of the best rolls he had ever had. He dropped two tabs, waited thirty minutes, took another tab, then after fourty five minutes, took one more tab. I was in an experimental mood so that was my plan. Thirty minutes passed and I proceeded to take another tab, right as T-Dawg walked in the door. At this point I was starting my roll, we had put some music on and that familiar refreshing feeling took me over. I told T-Dawg he could have whatever two he wanted and proceeded to check each tab out. A few minutes later he had chosen his two and like a crazy person started to chew them! With each second I started to roll harder and harder. This was turning out to be one of the hardest rolls of my life. I felt so amazing. The familiar radiating pleasure coursed through my entire body. I nodded my head to the amazing music that sounded better than ever.

Approximately one hour after dropping my first two we decided to go smoke a blunt with a couple of my friends. We took the long way to the meeting place and enjoyed the beautiful sun as it said said it's final goodbyes and gave way to the night. Why couldn't the world always be this amazing I thought to myself. The whole car trip there (approximately fifteen minutes) I just wouldn't shut up, as per usual. Right before we got to the meeting place I took my fourth tab. This was quickly turning into the hardest roll of my life. I have never felt this good in my entire life. Life seemed so new and enjoyable, as if I had been reborn. Our friends were taking a little while to get there and so I decided to call my sister, who didn't know I did X. I was talking like crazy, I imagine it sounded like I just downed a two liter of Red Bull. My friends arrived about five minutes later and I quickly told my sister I had to go.

Now I've been really fucked up before, but this was a whole new level. That fourth tab was starting to kick in and I was just gone. We talked for a good fifteen to twenty minutes before hitting a block. I would so fucked up that I would say something and not know what I just said. Then someone would respond to what I just said and I would just be like...what. Then I would come to realization to what was going on in the middle of a sentence, as if I had been zoned out for the past hour and a half. It was a very interesting experience. We drove around for about two hours, smoking two blunts in the process. The weed took me even farther. I was floored. I just melted in the back seat and at some point in the car ride I took my fifth tab. On top of the hardest roll of my life. I was high as fuck! We eventually returned to my house at approximately 12:00 AM and this is where things start to go bad.

When we got back to the house KK and I went to my room and lied down. T-Dawg was going to go meet up with some other people for a while. At this point I started to rapidly come down! I didn't want this to end so I took one more tab, but after waiting a while still I had come down. I eventually popped three tabs in the four hour time period KK and I just layed there. Still after three more tabs, taking my total to eight, I was still not rolling. I was just fucked up. I had zero euphoria or good feelings. My stomach was also starting to really hurt and at points it felt like I was going to vomit.

T-Dawg came back over at approximately 4:00 AM. We just drove around, smoked some more weed with a few people and eventually ended up parked behind a tree at approximately 6:00 AM. I had decided to take the last two tabs in the hope that I would roll again. Bringing my total up to ten tabs for that sitting. Once we ended up parking, something very strange happened to my body. It felt like I was starting to roll again! However what ended up happening was something I have could have ever imagined. My whole body started tingling, as I my whole body had just fallen asleep. Then I went to whole different place. What my body felt was indescribable. It felt as if every cell throughout my ever fiber was vibrating as fast as possible. Intensity was all I felt, but I had no euphoria. I was not happy. We just sat there for an hour before returning to my house at approximately 7:30 AM. I still had this indescribable feeling, but it became even worse once I got into the house.

KK and I immediately went to my room and lied down. We both were not very happy. KK had been coming down this entire time and was exhausted and in pain. So we just layed there and at some point I started tweaking the fuck out. My whole body was constantly twitching. My eyes could not focus on a single thing and my was like a race car. I literally could not think about anything for more than a split second. On top of that I still had this unbelievable intense feeling, as if every cell was screaming at me. I also had an underling rolling feeling. I was in a good mood some how and not worried about the situation at all! I tried getting up from the bed a few times and this unbearable feeling came over me. My stomach felt so bad and pulled me down. I could just not handle it and had to lay back down.

This did not let up until approximately 11:00 AM where I began to finally come down, until I felt sober at approximately 1:00 PM. For the rest of the night I didn't really feel that bad. I had some food which really helped me out and the twitching had almost subsided except for a few small twitches in my arm.

I eventually fell asleep around 12:00 AM and woke up to my alarm at 1:00 PM the next day. Everything was good except for one thing. Every time I got up my heart started to race and it felt as if I was having a mini panic attack and only when I lied down to it stop this continued for a few hours.

I did not feel completely normal again for a week. The entire week I just felt drained and off. Also my head would start to feel really light headed and my stomach start to hurt. I had never experienced this after rolling. I am usually a little drained the day after, but then I feel normal again by the second day after.

Overall I think it was mostly positive until the end. Although it was not a very smart idea taking that many tabs, I learned a few things. I'm not invincible, I have my limits and to not lose respect for the drug. Sorry for the length and any mistakes.

Just have seen 15-16 pills in 36 hours( after four pills MDMA simply is not working) i stopped reading this.

or maybe he just took way too many. the greedy git

"mdma doesn't work after four pills", i have never heard such shit

it just becomes quite speedy/mongy (stupifying) and body high based, and the the buildup of mda in your system metabolised from mdma becomes noticable if you have taken a huge dose of mdma, some times later.

you will pay for huge doses, though i recently blew through two grams of mdma crystal, half on one day then the other half two days after the first binge. surprisingly i have not had a bad comedown. but i always force extra sleep on myself with zopiclone after a binge to limit the mental craziness caused by lack of sleep. i still felt like i had a cold and a temperature few days after and got tearfull at any old shit on telly but thats to be expected. it goes soon enough. now to put the mdma i have left away for a year or at least 6 months.

do this kind of thing regularly and you will not be functioning very well in your daily life...

o. i still felt like i had a cold and a temperature few days after and got tearfull at any old shit on telly but thats to be expected. .

haha sorry to keep replying to everything you say but thats so true to me. After my recent 6apb binge i was so tearful for the week after i was choking the tears back watching "Cowboy builders" cos some builder ripped off a couple by doing shit work! So funnny, normaly i'm a mean hearted shit who laughs at these things!!

the whole "i lost 25 pounds in a 48 hour period" made me LOL

i mean i know you can shed some water weight, but cmon bro, thats not possible at all. Trust me im big into fitness and i work for a health and wellness organization

i mean i know you can shed some water weight, but cmon bro, thats not possible at all. Trust me im big into fitness and i work for a health and wellness organization

I have lost well over 14lbs in a 48hr session, its a result of no intake of fluids, sweating and not eating.

Maybe he had a leg amputated!

8o

I would so fucked up that I would say something and not know what I just said. Then someone would respond to what I just said and I would just be like...what. Then I would come to realization to what was going on in the middle of a sentence, as if I had been zoned out for the past hour and a half. It was a very interesting experience.

But this always happens to me too. But it doesn't take 15 pills .. like 2.
Be careful 8o

haha sorry to keep replying to everything you say but thats so true to me. After my recent 6apb binge i was so tearful for the week after i was choking the tears back watching "Cowboy builders" cos some builder ripped off a couple by doing shit work! So funnny, normaly i'm a mean hearted shit who laughs at these things!!

i wa crying at perfume adverts last week, this week it was autistic math kids on bbc4 having their dreams come true.

mdma/6apb can leave you a tearfull mess the following week. thing is once you squeeze the tears out your alright for about a day, until the next OTT emotional reaction. i wouldn't call it depression, more heightened emotional reactionism:)

First off, if they were real good e pills taking 15-16 within a 24hour period would of killed you, especially since you don't have any tolerance to them if you really only have taken ecstasy 7 times in the whole year which isn't too bad, that means the pills you got weren't too strong or probably pretty weak since you took sooo many without dying. Majority of people who use ecstasy once in awhile like you take ONLY one and sometimes not even one just a half that is if the pill is good, i was reading people's stories about their first experience with ecstasy and even almost everyone only takes one, well atleast to begin with, and than depending on the person they usually re-dose with another half, or another whole pill, and than some re-dose again, but usually if the pill is good, they don't take anymore than 3 in the whole night, now me personally i only get good e pills when i do it which it's only been a few times, and it takes me alot more to get more messed up even without a tolerance so i take two at once, when nowone else does, and the only time i got a weak or bad pill, i took 2, and noticed it wasn't giving me the effect i wanted i took 2 more 30 minutes after, now if those were real good e pills i would of died, or been seriously ill, i've seen people die from taking 3 ecstasy pills at once, and i've seen someone live from taking 7 at once, but never 15-16 which like i said makes you lucky that the pills werent that potent, i always start off with real good high quality ecstasy pills, everyone i know only takes one at a time because they can't handle two at once, but i don't like re-dosing thing that you did, even if it wasn't a large amount, anyways the only time i got weak pills, i took 4 and the high wasn't even too great, but i knew if i took anymore i wouldn't get any higher, or trip more i knew it would just do more damage, and could kill me or make me seriously ill. Also with the re-dosing thing, it is ok to do, but you have to accept the fact that the re-dosing will only increase or bring back the roll a little bit, the more you re-dose trying to bring that feeling back, the worse the comedown will be, and it quickly gets to the point where you can't even get any higher, and if can you'll most likely be seriously ill or dead. Just please be responsible before you do ecstasy or any other drug, and consider yourself lucky because i've seen people take little as 4 pills at once and die, even if they are bad pills 15-16 is pathetic.

Jeez! This dude must be like 14-16 years old - this whole TR just screams: Immature!!!

First off, if they were real good e pills taking 15-16 within a 24hour period would of killed you, especially since you don't have any tolerance to them if you really only have taken ecstasy 7 times in the whole year which isn't too bad, that means the pills you got weren't too strong or probably pretty weak since you took sooo many without dying. Majority of people who use ecstasy once in awhile like you take ONLY one and sometimes not even one just a half that is if the pill is good, i was reading people's stories about their first experience with ecstasy and even almost everyone only takes one, well atleast to begin with, and than depending on the person they usually re-dose with another half, or another whole pill, and than some re-dose again, but usually if the pill is good, they don't take anymore than 3 in the whole night, now me personally i only get good e pills when i do it which it's only been a few times, and it takes me alot more to get more messed up even without a tolerance so i take two at once, when nowone else does, and the only time i got a weak or bad pill, i took 2, and noticed it wasn't giving me the effect i wanted i took 2 more 30 minutes after, now if those were real good e pills i would of died, or been seriously ill, i've seen people die from taking 3 ecstasy pills at once, and i've seen someone live from taking 7 at once, but never 15-16 which like i said makes you lucky that the pills werent that potent, i always start off with real good high quality ecstasy pills, everyone i know only takes one at a time because they can't handle two at once, but i don't like re-dosing thing that you did, even if it wasn't a large amount, anyways the only time i got weak pills, i took 4 and the high wasn't even too great, but i knew if i took anymore i wouldn't get any higher, or trip more i knew it would just do more damage, and could kill me or make me seriously ill. Also with the re-dosing thing, it is ok to do, but you have to accept the fact that the re-dosing will only increase or bring back the roll a little bit, the more you re-dose trying to bring that feeling back, the worse the comedown will be, and it quickly gets to the point where you can't even get any higher, and if can you'll most likely be seriously ill or dead. Just please be responsible before you do ecstasy or any other drug, and consider yourself lucky because i've seen people take little as 4 pills at once and die, even if they are bad pills 15-16 is pathetic.

i've known of people taking up to 2 grams of mdma in a session. they pay for it with depression, but they didn't die. if you dropped them all at once it could be bad but if you keep redosing after the initial peak you can easily eat a lot more than you expected, snorting it doesn't help with this. if it was huge amounts of cocaine consumed i would be more worried about death.