Ecstacy : The Darkside

Paul the E Fiend,
You have my sincere best wishes!
If you start getting depressed, and thinking how much your Life sucks, do NOT turn to Drugs. Or Alcohol. It is nice to Escape, but eventually Reality comes back. And, if you have done something stupid, it is going to slap you all that much harder when you return to it!
Angi

I am proud of you Sydkiwi. Keep up the good work. I suggest you buy alot of different books on subjects you find interesting, sign up for some FUN weekend classes in college. That will keep you busy and give you some FUN homework. You could also buy some cool courses about your pc like word, excel, windows xp, windows me, building your own website, website design, shall I go on? You can email a friend across the world you find interesting as well.
You don't have to be unhappy. You don't have to take drugs just to avoid unhappiness. What do you say? You have nothing to lose. If you get that bored you can email me if you like. :) Anyway, stay sweet. I'm proud of you.
Love,
TJ
[email protected]

I have to say seeing the way this thread has turned out and people planning things and trying to make something of their lifes brings a really big smile to my face
:D
Good luck to everyone.

Originally posted by masheadatronic:
I have to say seeing the way this thread has turned out and people planning things and trying to make something of their lifes brings a really big smile to my face
:D
Good luck to everyone.

Yeah man, but there must be alot of ppl out there who have these problems and no-one to communicate 'em to........
:(

i find unless someones actually used the party drug explaining to them is like explaining to a brick wall. most people dont really understand. i find this site useful. at the end of the day its comforting to no im not the only one.

it's pretty much the same with any kinda psychological problem, it's still a very hard thing to talk about. Which is why these resources are so important.
Every rave should have posters for Bluelight all over the place......

Originally posted by Si Ingwe:

Yeah man, but there must be alot of ppl out there who have these problems and no-one to communicate 'em to........
:(

I know, ive been there myself. Thats why I come here everyday and try and do my bit.
Its going to take a few years but im trying or going to try and set up a harm reduction agency here in the UK, I know ive got it in me to get a lot of things going but it will have to wait till ive got my education, although step one is to get some in club testing done which hopefully im going to try get this sorted in the coming months.
Eventually I want to try and get labs for people to get their pills tested in and good drug information services for everyone.
It will happen and anyone who knows me knows ive got it in me to make this work :)

We went to this rave a while ago and I met this 15 year old chick who was on e. i just had to of asked how long u been using. her answer? since she was 13. wot saddens me is shes throwing her life away so young. I mean im 24. i used first used e when i was 21 but id finished uni and gotten a job. I still have mates who are studying and are having difficulty concentrating due to their pill use.
One of the things ive noticed is it takes nearly 3 weeks for contration to return to normal and even then its still not the same. my mates who are studying admit they wish they'd done it the same way i did. But i guess kids these days feel they have to grow up fast.

Hugs to everyone in this thread.
Paul: have you considered seeing a doctor/counsellor? I went through some bad depression for a while when I was using too much MDMA. Went onto zoloft for a while, and it helped me a lot. My serotonin levels were out of whack, and the SSRI helped balance them again. Might work for you, might not :)
sydkiwi: you can always come back to the right side of the Tasman ;) Plenty of jobs here, and no-one says feesh and cheeps ;) Keep your head up, and I hope you find someone to trust sooner or later.
TJ: I really like your posts. Always worth reading :)

Hugs back!
Paul hope your're still on the right track. Plans are always worth it in the long run.
Simon I suppose it's possible to get depressed after using too much of any drug. It happened with me on the painkillers as well as the meth. It's not so horrible now on the program. It does take me about a week to recover from one of my meth binges every 3 months.
Perhpas if time doesn't help Paul, after 30-60 days after being clean you can see a Dr...
If not, keep coming back to the board for support at least.
Sydkiwi how you doing? Did you enjoy talking with your mates? I've been sick as a dog for about 24 hours. God it was horrible. Anyway, will return your email.
Also, I agree with what you said Syd. I was 21 before I started using anything hardcore, which was cock. I mean coke damn it. (I swear I ALWAYS make that typo) Anyway, I know it would sound hypocritical to someone as young as 15 if I told them I thought that was much too young.
It's not that I don't think minors aren't entitled to experimentation, but truthfully I think it's best if people waited until they were at least 18. Like you, I finished college at 24, but if I had of started drugs at 15, I doubt I ever would have gone to college. Not that I'm a saint or anything. Yeah right.
You know what though? I have never tried E in my entire life. I have tried acid and mushrooms and enjoyed those trips immensely. (All but 2 times.) I'm assuming E is kind of like those drugs, only cut with speed. Am I right?
Anyway, Paul, Syd, and Simon, be good. Talk to you soon. Hugs.
TJ

Years ago when I dropped a hit of acid with a couple of my friends, I had asked them, "What would happen if you took the hit right before you were dead tired and went to sleep immediately after taking the hit?"
All of us sat around laughing, and we agreed that we'd most probably have some real fucked up dreams. That would be kind of scary. I don't suppose anyone on this board has done that or knows of someone that has? If so what happened?

Originally posted by TJ:
I'm assuming E is kind of like those drugs, only cut with speed. Am I right?
MDMA is in its own sort of class really. Whoever said its like a 4~6 hr orgasm hit the nail on the head. Its a feeling that is often hard to describe to others, but its immensely pleasurable.
Problem is, often its too pleasurable and people's use of it spirals uncontrollably. If you feel you've got the will power to be able to say no if needs be, then you might want to try it. If you are in the slightest bit worried you might like it too much then best not to tempt fate. Too many of my friends have now got problems. They aren't physicsally addicted (is that possible with E?) but they most certainly are psycologically. Every week they'll do 10~20, sometimes twice a week now that its the summer. They can't have fun without it.
I tried E for the first time when I was 16, I'm 18 now. Looking back I realise now I was too young. I've changed a lot in the last 2 years and now I feel I'm able to cope with it. "Luckily" for me my second experience was a bad one and that put me off it for 18 months, saving a lot of neurons on the way! This place is a gold mine for info and I'm very happy I found it.
My best female friend's sister is 15 and has also been doing E for 2 years. She met her current bf while trying to score pills off him (dodgiest bloke I have ever seen in my life!). At that age you are too young, you haven't even sat your GCSEs yet, never mind A Levels or Uni! Mind you I'm only about to start Uni this October...

tj: the mdxx family is in a class of its own. mdxx being MDMA, MDA and MDEA. they all have both stimulant and hallicigenic effects. making them hard to classify.
simon: if u can find me a job that pays more than $11 p/h and has teh same entitlements i get in aussie. Ill be more than happy to move back home.
Yeah it does sound hypocritical to a 15 year old but let me put it this was its kinda satisify to no when they hit our age (assuming they do) they'll more than likely be saying they wished they'd waited til they were a bit older. its their lives you can only say so much but at the of the day the decision is theres.

Paul, it looks like you are still doing well! I have kept coming back to check on you! I want to hear that you have gotten a job, and that you are on your way! I REALLY do!
I started drinking when I was in sixth grade. Started taking Drugs around seventh grade. I took it for Escape reasons, it was the only way that I could see to get through my Life and the abuse that I was going through.
You CAN recover! You CAN get on with Life! You CAN also learn to not let the Drugs take over your Life, and still use them once in a while. I DID IT! And so CAN you!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!