• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

I can verify ScotchMist is a Cunt. I've seen the paperwork and everything...

hey dude did you ever get to witness the glory of my garden? had to send them to scotchy's mobile in the end because I kept getting locked out of tinychat accidentally lol

Wessex if you pm me your number or email I'll fire those garden snaps in your direction ;) better late than never!

God this has been a proper weekend, time to relax. With some heroin. And hash. And beer. And probably some speed.

Might throw some food into the mix if i'm feeling crazy

I like my cunts Brit flavoured thank you! (And that's not a spelling mistake mister wank face.. )

Edit: Wessex, I'm not calling you wankface, just that other cunt, y'know the yank cunt...
Hey what about us Aussie cunts?

Is there a decent crowd on tinychat just now? I wonder if I've sobered up enough to prove to the system I'm not a robot yet

might pop on for a bit if anyones about, only got a couple nights before my parents are back and the ol stash is running low.

(not that I need drugs to have fun obviously.... but they certainly seem to correlate with my time on bluelight, a coincidence I'm sure :D)

P.s. will aim to be there before 11, in the meantime I need to nourish myself with sugary foods and medicinal substances. on that note, everyone buy s'mores pop tarts right now, they're fucking expensive but kind of like in the same way beautifully mind altering chemicals are expensive, the price tag is largely irrelevant when you get a taste)

Last edited:
BUMP!! FUBZ get in on this apparently after every 5th sentence we get 50 nectar points or some shit ( But the DNM version) Think club tropicana but the comedown version where yeah, the drinks may be free but there is a good chance someone has pissed in them

Any one for a chat?

I may try coming in later I've an old iPad I can use. If I don't end up banned again from there lol ;)

Evey

BUMP!! FUBZ get in on this apparently after every 5th sentence we get 50 nectar points or some shit ( But the DNM version) Think club tropicana but the comedown version where yeah, the drinks may be free but there is a good chance someone has pissed in them

Any one for a chat?

Ah fuck - missed out. My vodka and super strength lager combo had me drooling into my lap in my garden chair by 11pm. Note to those in the S.E. - the weather here is lovely, you're not... ;)

sure! just post on here when yer comin in, I'l be about anyway :)

edit- am in now if any of ye cunts fancies a chat