• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

Makes you a pretty crappy moderator if you don't read 50% of the PM's on a forum you moderate, does it not? :\

*ahem!!!*

I read at least 50% of them at some point before deleting them I'll have you know, dammit :!
Approves of mod naughtines n sexy bum spanking ;)

Do continue ;)

Evey

shambles said:
Yes, yes he does. Because...

Edit sorry om iPhone n wrote in wrong place. Can some please fix? Sorry

Yes, yes it is... amongst other things ;)<3

Makes you a pretty crappy moderator if you don't read 50% of the PM's on a forum you moderate, does it not? :\

Hyperbole for comedic effect.

And realistically no, it doesn't. For whatever reason there exists a large amount of users whom misinterpret the role. Some treat us like children treat their minder and complain at us about anything and everything - "James stole my Hot Wheels, go tell him he's a naughty boyyyyy!".
The report function is perhaps the most underutilised tool on here. I appreciate that from the user side it seems like it is ineffective but I can assure you that any and every report is thoroughly investigated and course of action debated by staff on every level, it simply remains in a forum viewed by staff only. It becomes very, very easy to get bogged down by the sheer number of PM's we tend to receive and as such some are missed initially. By the time we catch up thoroughly the matter has often been resolved some time ago. 99.9% of our actions are either hidden from public view, completely ignored unless we make the tiniest of errors, or removing the matter that blocks normal flow of the forum. Crappy moderation requires many crappy factors in unison and is addressed by senior staff promptly.

i'm 24 but annoyingly baby faced. Also fubar I wasn't on anything was just pretty dark in the room :p

here have another

Indeed you do look incredibly youthfull. 8o And your indulgengces seem to have had no effect. If i worked at a tobacconist or behind a bar I'd have to ask you for proof of age ID, and not out of jobsworthness either.

Indeed you do look incredibly youthfull. 8o And your indulgengces seem to have had no effect. If i worked at a tobacconist or behind a bar I'd have to ask you for proof of age ID, and not out of jobsworthness either.

I think i look every one of my 41 years. About 2010 i noticed a patch of really thin hair on the top
....not totally bald. Just thinning and thought fuck it. Out with the Mach 4!!!!;)

That last pic is my absolute favourite!!!!

Lookin damn good MDB!

Love it 74!!! Though I must say, I love the facial furniture on a man.

That last pic is my absolute favourite!!!!

Lookin damn good MDB!

Thank you Sadie. :eek: :D I was expecting the usual tirade of "must be gay" banter from the laddish section of BL who sometimes responded to my posts. Alas hardly any of them post any longer or with any regularity. :\

I think i look every one of my 41 years. About 2010 i noticed a patch of really thin hair on the top
....not totally bald. Just thinning and thought fuck it. Out with the Mach 4!!!!;)

You possibly do tbh mate. Though i have found with a lot of people that when they reach a certain age they don't seem to visibly age at all for about a decade. I think I had mine around 25-35. Who's to say you wont have yours now. :D

Thank you Sadie. :eek: :D I was expecting the usual tirade of "must be gay" banter from the laddish section of BL who sometimes responded to my posts. Alas hardly any of them post any longer or with any regularity. :\

Must be gay! ;)

If that pic would earn the 'gayyyy' label then fuck knows what half of my camera reel would generate...

Right now I'm mourning the loss of some beloved keratin due to an accident in the lab involving a bunsen burner and incredulity.
My fringe is now resting in frazzled pieces and my semi-beard is a good chunk shorter.

Lucky it wasnt more serious. That cracking sound and the smell of burning hair is awful. I wonder why hair is so highly flammable. :?