• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Cocaine Megathread - v. Cocky Coked Up Cunts Talk Coked Up Crap

^ Yes, It is legal upto half a g coke, same of smack or 5g of weed. I don't see how that can, not be good?

Portugal 5g of anything is the max, if its crack, H or meth then ya get referred to rehab but don't get banged up.. if its more than 5g you do though

seems odd because 5g of heroin is quite a bit

Misread the title as 'cake in the UK' :)

Someone really needs to produce a new drug & call it cake! =D

i wouldnt touch the coke in the uk with a 10 foot barge poll , i was lucky enough to get some Peruvian flake a while back but most coke in the uk is really poor atm

i wouldnt touch the coke in the uk with a 10 foot barge poll , i was lucky enough to get some Peruvian flake a while back but most coke in the uk is really poor atm

Whereabout in Scotland are you? Up north by any chance? I had some flake tail end of 08 and first few months of 09, was told it was Peruvian! Definately the best coke I've done %)

is peruvian coke better than columbian ? im pretty sure its not. it always makes me luagh that every time a dealer gets some decent coke they say yeh its peruvian n' it. maybe it is but the way i see it is most bottom end dealers (dealers that sell grams) wont have a clue where it actually came from. unless they personally new the person which went to peru and got it, which i have actually heard alot of people saying lol.

is peruvian coke better than columbian ? im pretty sure its not. it always makes me luagh that every time a dealer gets some decent coke they say yeh its peruvian n' it. maybe it is but the way i see it is most bottom end dealers (dealers that sell grams) wont have a clue where it actually came from. unless they personally new the person which went to peru and got it, which i have actually heard alot of people saying lol.

I don't think the cultivation of coca is high in Colombia compared to Peru, Bolivia etc. Most of the cocaine production takes place in Columbia though.

This debate had been done before. I'm not saying 100% it was Peruvian. But it was from a very reliable source who usually had good stuff. It was certainly pearly flake. It was £90-100 a g and it was definately the best coke I've ever seen or done, hands down. %)

It looked identical to this

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=cocaine/cocaine__i2004e0662_disp.jpg

theres a photo in that other coke thread about the 5% stuff

http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=447588&page=6

yeh fair enough if it was good coke it waas good coke, but it dont make it peruvian.

that coke in that photo also looks identical to the good stuff i used to get. it came in big jaged lumps like that as well. some times it was a bit damper looking than that tho and some of it had a more yellow tinge to it.

The proof is always in the pudding.

Appearance is very hit and miss when it comes to judging quality.

yeh fair enough if it was good coke it waas good coke, but it dont make it peruvian.

that coke in that photo also looks identical to the good stuff i used to get. it came in big jaged lumps like that as well. some times it was a bit damper looking than that tho and some of it had a more yellow tinge to it.

I didn't say 100% it was Peruvian. But the people who were getting it were high up. They said it was Peruvian, and it was so fucking good I have no reason to doubt them. My mate rocked it up and got 0.9 of a gramme!

TBH it doesn't matter where it came from. What matters is quality, but when someones knocking out g's of near pure coke I have no reason to doubt them.

I didn't say 100% it was Peruvian. But the people who were getting it were high up. They said it was Peruvian, and it was so fucking good I have no reason to doubt them. My mate rocked it up and got 0.9 of a gramme!

TBH it doesn't matter where it came from. What matters is quality, but when someones knocking out g's of near pure coke I have no reason to doubt them.

yeh fair enough im just being anal cus i havnt had anything good for a long time. if my old dealer who has now stopped told me that i woud have no trouble believing him either.

Whereabout in Scotland are you? Up north by any chance? I had some flake tail end of 08 and first few months of 09, was told it was Peruvian! Definately the best coke I've done %)

im in the north east, was here from the beginning of 09 up to about autumn

Can't beat a photo off the interwebz to ascertain precisely what you have, it's purity and country of origin. Works every time ;)

I'm not saying you can Shambles. I'm merely saying there is what it looked like and it did cook upto 90%. Just wish there was more. Whether it was from Peru or not bah, who knows, but I don't disbelieve it..