• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

Flubromazolam any good for panic attacks ?

It acts quickly enough, but its far too unpredictable to be of any use, my first 2 doses blew my head off and permanently fried my tolerance to to f-lam. Since then I have taken doses up to and over 3mg with no effect whatsoever, from the same lot that smashed me up on the first 2 rounds. I am probably the most irresponsible person alive when it comes to benzodiazepine use and abuse, but even I would not recommend this drug to anyone for any purpose. Best rc for panic attacks would be clonazolam (quick effect) or pyrazolam (quick effect with no sedation at normal doses)

yeah cheers steewith2ees ive been told not to get these as they take a long time to kick in so ive gone for another 50 Diclazepam instead today just hope they work better than last time seems most vendor are out of stock on Clonazolam 0.5mg Pellets or just dont stock them that or i didnt look hard enough lol

yeah cheers steewith2ees ive been told not to get these as they take a long time to kick in so ive gone for another 50 Diclazepam instead today just hope they work better than last time seems most vendor are out of stock on Clonazolam 0.5mg Pellets or just dont stock them that or i didnt look hard enough lol

There's Clonazolam about but the diclazepam should do the trick nicely if you need an anxiotic. They take about an hour to start working but they're deceptively powerful and can be extremely sedating despite the drugs perceived low abuse potential and the lack of people that report using it as a sleeping aid

Regardless of what the problem is, if one is going to self medicate with RC Benzos, Diclazepam is always a good choice if in doubt as like its pharmaceutical equivalent it is a jack of all trades with regards to its spectrum of effects, and it has been well researched with no suggestions that its use is any riskier than benzodiazepine based medicines. The same can certainly not be said for Clonitrazolam or Flubromazolam which are original drugs that have never been explored in any depth with regards their potential for harm.

Didn't stop me stocking up BIG TIME on Clonazolam as I have done with most of the RC benzos as the ban approaches. But that's just me - I preach continuously what I do not practise. Being a hypocrite does not mean one isn't still right =D

diclaz great, work ok fast and last long. Doing pyrazolam myself mostly these days, hits fast but hate the short time they last. Dno how many I eat daily, too many. Anxiety & w/ds horrible. Came deep in this long benzo addiction shite. Need to stock up on sum different RC benzos before the vendors going on holiday.

just necked two before i came out about half an hour ago starting to feel them now as i sit in the library

just necked two before i came out about half an hour ago starting to feel them now as i sit in the library

How do you feel on them, Foolsy? What about your panic attacks? Has you doctor helped here in any way? CBT?

Evey

How do you feel on them, Foolsy? What about your panic attacks? Has you doctor helped here in any way? CBT?

Evey

end up taking 14 of them ive started to get a tolerance to them as ive had nearly 200 in the last 2 months first batch i got i felt like i was walking on air this lot i just feel normal like before the panic attacks started so yes they work dropped 2 more about 30 minutes ago to top up can feel them working but nothing recreational from them this time which is a good thing with my addiction problems

no still waiting on the m getting back to me only saw them on Tuesday

on another note any one tried NITRAZOLAM yet couldnt find much in the search i did in here meant to be a trip report on ukrc but ive not got the time to go checking that out to day

I found a diclazepan on Thursday n thought what the eck may as well have this lol be wasted otherwise.

Glad they're working for you.

Evey

yeah they work just ive taken so many different types over the years while high on mpa and the likes that my tolerances are never going to get back to normal so a im looking in to trying 2MG CHLORO-DIAZEPAM PELLETS and 8MG FLUBROMAZEPAM PELLETS next week once the half life of these has worked its way out of me

forgot to add i found last night at 8 pellets that i got very very melancholy even suicidal because the panic had stopped but the pain and misery were still very much stuck inside my mind thats why i am going to try something a little stronger next time

great really almost a solid 5 months clean of mpa and all other stims just to start up another benzo dependency

Last edited:
Hey good to see you about the place FG, hope things are going well for you mate? I am still enjoying the lovely chilled out no worries effects from 0.5mg Clonazolam. I only take one at a time as that seems to work fine for me plus i am trying to avoid building up a tolerance to these for as long as i can. Have seen some Etizolam 1.2mg pellets advertised which have had some good reviews so next time i have some spare money i think i will try to buy either 50 or 100 to see how good they are. They should be perfect as not so knockout as the Clonaz.

yeah they work just ive taken so many different types over the years while high on mpa and the likes that my tolerances are never going to get back to normal so a im looking in to trying 2MG CHLORO-DIAZEPAM PELLETS and 8MG FLUBROMAZEPAM PELLETS next week once the half life of these has worked its way out of me

forgot to add i found last night at 8 pellets that i got very very melancholy even suicidal because the panic had stopped but the pain and misery were still very much stuck inside my mind thats why i am going to try something a little stronger next time

great really almost a solid 5 months clean of mpa and all other stims just to start up another benzo dependency

Forgive me if Ive misread your posts Foolsgold but 2,Chloro - Diazepam is the real name for Diclazepam, which was made up by the vendors as it sounds like a well known popular benzodiazepine and its less of a mouthful

8mg Flubromazpams are my favourite RC benzo but dont use them more than once a week - with their ridiculous half life they will accumulate in next to no time and that will be your tolerance completely gone

Its weird I took a diclazaepan Thursday night n Friday night when I was out I was talking all confidently like on opies or. Surely this would not be an affect of diclazepan a day later? I did have a few swigs of baileys the same evening I took thr diclaz but it's only a 1mg. Would it have affected me still last night cause when I came home I had some JD honey x

Evey

Its weird I took a diclazaepan Thursday night n Friday night when I was out I was talking all confidently like on opies or. Surely this would not be an affect of diclazepan a day later? I did have a few swigs of baileys the same evening I took thr diclaz but it's only a 1mg. Would it have affected me still last night cause when I came home I had some JD honey x

Evey

Yep. An active dose is detectable for upto a week after. That's why they're so dodgy.

Yep. An active dose is detectable for upto a week after. That's why they're so dodgy.

So it would be normal for me to be over-confiden a day later? I find diclaz made me anxious when isn't it meant to do the opposite?

Evey

Flubromazolam any good for panic attacks ?

Probably. In the short term. Flubro makes you immune to everything iirc/ ime / imo. But that is definitely a case of using a sledge hammer to crack a nut. If you must resort to benzos at all, better to use much less heavy duty ones, with shorter hallf lives. Benzos are not really the solution though cos apparently when you stop you can get a rebound of all the symptoms you were experiencing originally being even worse than they were to begin with, for quite a long time too, if you dont taper properly if you use them for a prolonged period and get dependant.

F-Lam is just a nightmare of a compound in general.
As MDB says, it's probably effective, you won't panic at all in the next 5 days, you won't remember a fucking thing, either.

Quick question: can I mix diazepam with penicillin? I've got a fucker of a throat infection so I'm on penicillin but could really do with 10mg Diaz to help me sleep

I had a huge problem with benzos (xanax, erizolam, clonazolam, flubromazolam) which ultimately sent me to rehab. Been clean from them for three months now, but I am going to order 50 mgs of Etizolam tomorrow.

I want it more for coming down off MXE then anything else, but a little Etizolam is just good to have around.