E; No affect at all.......any suggestions why??

Hedonistic Angel

Bluelight Crew
I'm a regular roller now, and mate of mine who had never rolled before took her first pill a week ago, she only dropped a half Euro, but felt absolutely no affect. Although I wasn't there then, loads of my other mates dropped pills from the same batch, and were rolling sky high!! She (Kat) said she felt just as if she was in a good mood, nothing more.
Then, last night, we all went out and dropped Supermen. I dropped a whole, and although I came up real slow, when I was there, it was SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!! But again, Kat felt nothing. She only popped a half, but then topped up with a second half about 3 hours later. Still nothing. They were all from the same batch, me, my boyf, and 3 of our mates were also on the Supermen. We were all loving them. I topped up with a half V-Dub, and it was such a great evening!!! I then smoked so much pot I passed out at about 7am!!! Although I'd lost all control of my bodily functions, and the capability to move, some how me and my boyf managed to skin up splif after splif, till 7am. Top night!!!
Anyway, back to the point!! Kat threw up about 4 hours after popping her second half. Having still no buzz at all.
Anyone got any reasons as to;
a) why no buzz....?
b) why she was sick......? I personally have never spewed on pills.
Any help/advice would be greatly appriciated, as I want Kat to have a great time, and I feel it's spoiling her time out with us!!!
Cheers dears!!!
PLUR
The Hedonistic One
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

OK... Take this for what it's worth... There are a couple of possibilities... She could be allergic to one of the components in the pills. If this is the case, don't let her take anymore... If you don't think that is it, I suggest that you take a thick piece of paper, put the pill on the counter under the piece of paper, and crush ut up with some hard object... as soon as it is in a very very fine powder, have her snort it like coke... It will hit her more intensely, and more quickly... Again if you think she's alergic, be careful... Maybe it just upsets her stomach... If she dosn't like snorting stuff, I know another way, but it is kinda wierd... What you do is crush up the pill in a similar manner as before, and put the dust into an unlubricated condom... You let all of the dust fall to the bottom of the condom and kind of turn the condom inside out as you put the powder into your vag...( Smiles and blushes...) I've never seen it done or tried it for that matter, but if the problem is that it upsets her stomach, the drug can be absorbed through the semipermeable membranes in there as well or better than it can in the stomach... Plus it might feel kinda neat...
smile.gif
Don't think im a wierdo... I really heard this stuff somewhere... Personally I like to take em the old fasioned way, but if the problem is a natural tolerance, or a stomach irritation, either of there ways will not only increase the effects, but avoid the stomach completely... (If I were you Id tell her about the snorting first...)
Peace Out,
-K-Luv-
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.

.my friend dan had a similar expereince. it was his first time last weekend and we each took one capsule of really pure MDMA. it was the strongest( and best) roll i've ever had and i normally need to take two pills these days. but dan said later that he didnt' have that tingly feeling while he was rolling. and of course he shoudl have, ESPECIALLY his first time. adn then later that mroning, about 6 hours after he came donw, he threw up, dry ehaved and all that. and was restless and hot and couldnt' sleep. btu i slept like a baby.
i was trying to figure out why dan had a n expereince like that and i think it's because he has really low serotonin levels. he's mildly depressed all the time. i , on the other hand,a m generally happy and have natrualy high levels of serotonin.t hus the difference in reaction to x.
is your friend depressed??
also, i agrre that an allergu to something in the pill is possibel too, both for your friend and mine, b/c vomiting on x sounds pretty bizarre...
if your friend IS depressed, tell her to take some 5-htp..that stuff does wonders. iw ould take about 300 mg a day for a week before i you roll...solaray brand makes a good one that has st.john's wort in it too.
hope this helps! PLUR
[This message has been edited by fairnymph (edited 29 January 2000).]

Here's another possibility:
If she has taken any medications that have properties to eleviate pain (i.e. percocets, anything with codiene, darvocets, tylox, etc), that may caused the roll to go inactive. I had that happen to 3 pills in one night, and two pills the next weekend. The chemicals in those meds I described in your system have been known to do just what happened to Kat (and I know it sux). Best thing in that case is to try to stay away from those meds [/i]atleast[/i] 3 days before you all plan to roll.
I hope this has helped you and Kat and your future ventures of rolling.
Peace!!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

I read somewhere (like erowid or ecstasy.org or something) that it's not a good idea to take half a pill cause the MDMA isn't always evenly distributed throughout. Nobody else seems to know about this but I swear I read it.