• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

E code names

n3mo said:
You all are really bright. Brilliant I must say. What the FUCK is the point of having code names for drug shit, if you're going to go post it on the FUCKING World Wide Web, you jackasses. Monty, the person who started this thread sounds sooo like fucking 5-0, FOR YOU ENGLISH that's a POLICE OffiCEr. He's a greenlighter with 5 posts, and your telling him what the fuck disco bicuits are and shit. Well, I'm glad your all still in the 90's and haven't moved up to the good, updated codes and shit that me and my folks are using. Otherwise you could've ruined it for all of us. DAMN NARCS

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

nickyj said:
Yeah me and my friends call it Malcolm, just like a person. Is Malcolm coming out tonight? How much money do I owe Malcolm? Shit like that. And speed is known as Barry. Works great, me and Malcolm are great mates.

Does that not sound like Malcolm is a pill dealer and Barry is a speed dealer to you?

"Yeah, how much money do I owe Malcolm? £80? Ok, sorted."

8(

tickets is a classic one because it can easily pertain to ANYTHING and its a physical object and so not sketchy.

1. If we were calling around trying to find them, we'd call up whoever and ask: Is Billy (Billy Bean) there? Have ya seen him? etc.
2. If we were trying to sling them we called them wheels. Like " hey bro, I got some tight fuckin' wheels for sale."

Words I’ve used before:
+circles
+caroline *my eX*
+loops
+spins *some spins around the block*
+i have a running joke with a friend… “soup?”…. alphabet soup etc (E, K, GHB... etc)
+most common, party supplies

from the movie, Half-Baked, (they use the term for weed… but its used for x in my circle)

“Mister Nice Guy, Party Supplies, how may we help you?”

if im secretly saying it to a friend ill just say something about a BarBQ with some pork BEANS

What I find interesting is that most people at raves/clubs don't know what 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine is.

heck, I'd use that in public if it didn't end with a clear sounding, "methamphetamine". ;)

Number 2 (Pot after all these years is still at least the honorary Number 1) or Vitiamin E.