• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dysphoria Experiences

Back on topic, I always found the cocaine/cannabis combination somewhat dysphoric, or at least not at all enjoyable, no synergy whatsoever ime
First off. Exactly this. I smoked a big fat white owl blunt sprinkled with way too much coke and holy hallucination! I watched a car pull up to the house but it was never there, I typed a website on the computer multiple times while staring at the keys as I typed and it was always something different than what I typed (I watched my finger press "WWW" and when I looked at the screen it said "asf". It did this with different letters 3 different times so I said fuck it and went to my room to lay down. It was dark. There was a cat with 2 heads laying on my bed. I did not own a cat, nor was one in the house. Laid down and closed my eyes then started floating and twisting and I turned into the devil (even though I don't believe in the devil being real) and I was inside a walmart floating above all the people. That's the last i remember before going to sleep.... so. .. yeah that's that one. Haha

I've mentioned this on another post but for the sake of those who may not read it there. Don't mix 4 days of a coke Bender with a couple cases of beer then ketamine. This was one of the two worst experiences of my life. I was already hallucinating from day 4 of being awake before I got to the party. I drank a bunch of beer before knowing that combo turns into cocaethylene (look it up if you don't know. Cool stuff. Haha) and then, like a dumbass, someone asked me if I wanted to try ketamine they brought to the party. Not even knowing what it was I figured sure. Why not. It was a long high but the highlights were when cops busted in and were going to take me to jail, then just vanished. A guy at the party pulled a gun on me and pointed it at my head and I told him to pull the trigger. the walls started melting and closing in on me. And my eyes started burning really bad. Next thing I know I wake up in a house of someone I don't know (I'm not sure if I met the owner, I don't think I did but don't remember either way) I freaked out so bad from that trip that I left everything I knew behind and moved 1200 miles away that next day.

Doing psychedelics, dissociatives, or meth while sleep deprived is normally a terrible idea for anyone for sure.

The second of the two times I used dextromethorphan was very uncomfortable and dysphoric.

My first trip off of DXM was a great success. Had all the good feelings and none of the bad side-effects. I was pleased with how my first experience with a dissociative went.

But years later and I tried to pick it up again, but it was so dysphoric. I believe I was aiming for the 1st or 2nd "stage" or plateau of the DXM high, so not an extraordinarily high dose. But an hour in and I'm feeling near impending-doom type of anxiety and I just felt kind of confused along with dysphoric. Was definitely fighting the feeling because I couldn't believe how I had a success my first time on a higher dose but a much smaller dose for a second experience was awful.

Another time I felt unexpected dysphoria was the day after I ate a cannabis edible with a 30mg oxycodone. I know that it was due to the depletion of all the neurochemicals at the time from being so stoned the day before, but man I felt like SHIT the next day. Very very dysphoric and apathetic. Ambivalent and blank, too. Damn, opiates can make for very dysphoric comedowns, I suppose...