• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Scraps & Redundancies

Actually, yeah, that's probably true. Although I'd wait 1.5 to 2 hours after the initial 100mg to allow it to fully or nearly fully affect you first. 1 hour isn't really enough time for DXM to do much.

So whats the safest way to go about your first trip?

One of my trip partners drank 400mg last night at about 9pm and has class today! Its his first time too...

Your first trip should be no more than 100mg, at that dose there shouldn't be any mind altering effects - so take that dose whenever, take it with breakfast if you want ;) if that goes smoothly I would personally recommend for your first psychedelic dose something in the range 400-600mg depending on your experience with other drugs and body weight. 400mg will be an easy slightly psychedelic/drunk feeling - at the other end 600mg may possibly throw you into the deep end (3rd plateau) which may possibly be an absolutely terrifying experience but in terms of safety, almost risk free.

Do you think that there's a major difference in stomach discomfort between drinking a solution of DXM, or eating pure powder?

trogere said:
Do you think that there's a major difference in stomach discomfort between drinking a solution of DXM, or eating pure powder?

most definatly.

I don't know if it already been posted, but is there an easy way, without hard-to-find chemicals and tools, to do the extraction of DXM from syrup to get powder?

Because drinking a bottle makes my cat sicks.

Ripper said:
For those of you who say you like it, except for the nausea and itching; dimenhydrinate aKa dramamine aKa Gravol works wonders. It is an anti-nausea drug as well as an antihistamine. DO NOT take a massive dose of it, simply take it at the reccommended dose along with slightly below the usual dose of DXM. It is also a mild potenator of DXM. Taking this along with the DXM will eliminate or significantly reduce the nausea and itchiness of DXM, and it will also potenate the trip.

Looks pretty interesting.

Anyone else on here tried that combinaison?

I don't know if it already been posted, but is there an easy way, without hard-to-find chemicals and tools, to do the extraction of DXM from syrup to get powder?

Because drinking a bottle makes my cat sicks.
http://dextroverse.org/extractions

Or sign up to their forum, much better one in their extractions forum.

Does anyone know of any cough gel like preparations availiable in the UK? Cos chugging syrup really doesn't agree with me in the slightest and I can't find anything else anywhere.