• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM negs.

icezer0z

Greenlighter
I took DXM everyday for weeks, along with smoking pot. But in my conclusion to this experience of a drug its shit.
It is a great ride though, fucks with your thinking. Its been 6 months and I still have crazy shit in my head. Plus I had a MRI and I had 20 lesions on my brain after I did DXM and went off it.
DXM is Dumb it has some major long term effects if you get addicted to it.
Just letting ya'll know.

I took DXM everyday for weeks, along with smoking pot. But in my conclusion to this experience of a drug its shit.
It is a great ride though, fucks with your thinking. Its been 6 months and I still have crazy shit in my head. Plus I had a MRI and I had 20 lesions on my brain after I did DXM and went off it.
Just letting ya'll know.

how long were you abusing it?
says for weeks, so i can't tell.

i've used it for more then 6 years, and i haven't experienced if at all any long-term side effects,
there are definitely short term ones, maybe including how your feeling right now, it will go away, hopefully haha.
just stay healthy, stay away from other active-ingredients or use powder is the best advice if you plan to abuse it.

but i'm not saying there isn't a chance of permanent damage, some people could be more susceptible to stuff like the brain not getting oxygen or whatever can happen up there in extended binges of high-doses (1000 - 2000+mg)
onley's lesions haven't tangibly been proved or disproved.

you could have gotten ptsd from it or some sort of lasting anxiety. haha

By any chance do you have any evidence?

The only evidence I have are some MRI pictures that my doc has. I can get a copy of them and post them on here.

anarch, i use to take the coricedin and mucinex everyday before school and at lunch to continue the high for weeks. It was the BIG thing at the small school i went to. Its just not my type of drug i suppose. Id rather stick with the weed and few benzos that i take.
One effect that I can def tell is my speech will be slurred, and my memory is shot. Plus yea the anxiety i feel alot.

Only negatives I had was puking my guts off because it was in syrup form, that and the itchyness and weird thinking you get, sucks when your outside at 7-9 am sitting in a park when suspended waiting until you can go chill with someone.

bdd?

the problem with dxm from coricidin is that it contains the also active chlorpheniramine which can cause serotonin syndrome or some other nastiness, it seems.

The only evidence I have are some MRI pictures that my doc has. I can get a copy of them and post them on here.

anarch, i use to take the coricedin and mucinex everyday before school and at lunch to continue the high for weeks. It was the BIG thing at the small school i went to. Its just not my type of drug i suppose. Id rather stick with the weed and few benzos that i take.
One effect that I can def tell is my speech will be slurred, and my memory is shot. Plus yea the anxiety i feel alot.

well theres the problem, coricedin (don't care how to spell it) is bad shit, the antihistamine thing could possible damage a few things.

mucinex is fine for the most part (besides if gua makes you puke), but its horrible swallowing those horse pills haha, not worth it.

my speech has a permanent slur because i was born with a extra long thing that holds you turn down, a lot of people think its because i've done so much dex and other shit, but not the case :|

Just letting ya'll know.

your DUMB. of course your going to be all fucked taking any drug for weeks everyday in a row. learn to respect drugs and you wont have 99% of the negatives.

and if its shit why did you take it everyday for weeks? because your dumb?

fool STFU bitch, i took the drug because i could. i was 17 and was above it all.
and yea ive learned to use drugs on the moderation now. get the fuck off my shit.

well theres the problem, coricedin (don't care how to spell it) is bad shit, the antihistamine thing could possible damage a few things.

mucinex is fine for the most part (besides if gua makes you puke), but its horrible swallowing those horse pills haha, not worth it.

my speech has a permanent slur because i was born with a extra long thing that holds you turn down, a lot of people think its because i've done so much dex and other shit, but not the case :|

Yea the antihistamine could have done that shit, mucinex made me throwup all over the place...even when i look at that shit in the store i get that feeling.
as for ur speech...lol

Nuke-I might have a serotone issue since im on SSRIs who knows?

Unique- I can feel ya man, i walked around town trying to socialize with friends while skipping school. Crazy shit man

Taking dxm on ssri's is very dangerous. This can lead to serotonin syndrome. Not good