• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM and Puking

What dose are we talking? I can get up to a good second plateau dose with not the slightest bit of nausea but once you get up to high second/third/fourth plateau it's puke city. I suppose you could take an anti-nauseant or 2, like dimenhydrinate to help, but I've never tried.

I think a first/second plateau dose is a nice dxm experience, for third and fourth type of experience I would rather move over to ketamine...

Hey man, don't be dissing on the deleriants.
They r0xx0rs j00 b0xx0rs n00bl0rs~! :p

*Wanders off talking to some invisible entity beside him*

whew, what a relief! and here i thought i was the only person who experiences uncontrollable vomitting when listening to that talentless piece of shit...

the last time I did DXM, it was me and a few of my friends. We extracted it out of cough surup, and my friend puked for HOURS. I did a lot more than she did though, and I was really nausious at first but then it went away and I was tripping hard and never puked.

I puke most of the time i did it. I would try to hold the syrup in as long as i could. Usually many hours and then i would puke and then i would have a great experience. Robotussin capsules seem to be better on the stomach, but i puked on those too. However i'm pretty sure that the multiple darvocets i took several hours before the DXM caused this. Robotussin geltabs made me trip REAL hard. I actually hallucinated some. I got lost in a crazy patern on a blanket and saw a bunch of spinning black lines, open eye! closed eye i could make whatever patterns i wanted.

The first dozen times i did dxm i never threw up. All my friends told me "your going to throw up, no matter what". Well i didnt for awhile so i thought i could just handle it better or something. Well i was wrong, once i started higher doses my ass was throwing up everywhere. I think it was just because the shity taste didnt bother me anymore and i downed it fast everytime, well thats not good. Take it slow

Jacquelovesu said:
You can buy Robotussin in pill form too... 15mg of DXM per pill.

I can't stand throwing up (I don't think anyone likes it) so I use that.

i used robogels the other night, had 26 of them, and had to puke but once I puked there was no nausea whatsoever.

Delsym has 30mg of DXM per 5mL teaspoonful in 3 OZ bottles and it actually tastes very good, like orange or sumething. Not that I'm an avid DXM user, I just had a run with it last night, thats all. Once every few months I'll give it a whirl to drop ketamine tolerance

I've done the syrup and the capsules and the capsules made me feel a whole lot worse than the regular syrup did. I did the same amount of DXM both times

DXM used too make me vomit, but now ive got more used too it and it dosent bother my stomach at all, unless i eat on it (which i dont)... also anything with gaufishenblah whatever its called will make you vomit and have diareah... it is not fun when your in the 3ed platue and your vomiting and shitting for 30 min. and then you have too clean it up.

I've done dxm once. Tried a low dose to make sure I have all the right enzymes and whatnot. Took 10 robo coughgels, 150mg. But I only weigh around 110lbs(50kilos I think). About 1 hour after taking the pills I all of a sudden felt nauseous and puked. After that I didn't feel nauseous at all and had a good light robotrip for the rest of the night. I've been planning on taking 300mg for a while, but I haven't got around to it.

Jacquelovesu said:
You can buy Robotussin in pill form too... 15mg of DXM per pill.

i took those twice. once i threw up once i did not. swallowing 60+ pills for a trip sucks. . now i gag just looking at those things.

The first couple times I took 16 triple C when I was 14 I threw up. Try explaining a big pink mess with peices of pickels to your grandmother. After That my stomach would get turning around 30 minutes of ingesting to 45 minutes. Once that passed I began to fill the DXM. Wait!!! How could I forget the awful filling of downing coricidins. To this day if I taste that sweet coricidin taste my stomach convulses. It was a extreme effort just to down them. I had to chew skittles to mask the sweet taste from the coricidins. My DXM tripping buddy had the same problem. Does anyone else?

only once have i puked on DXM.
it was the most pleasent puking expierence ive ever had. i was so high i didnt care. it was on about a 4-500mg dose. i had 1-1/3 bottles and ate a LOT beforehand.
big mistake :(

but afterwards, i felt as if i were cleansed. the buzz was much clearer and i could enjoy the trip more.

i got vomit in my nose...but i didnt care!

:-D my favorite puking experience was after IVing 30mg of morphine 2 hours after i had just IVed 30mg previously. it was my only time puking on opiates and wasn't that bad at all.

i always puke on the come-up to DXM, no matter how i ingest it. And its always on the come up, before i become dissosiated in any real way, so it is by no means 'pleasant.' I think its from a combination of my stomach telling me to not do this to it and motion sickness form feeling like everyting is spinning. I hate puking, because i have to get up and go to the bathroom, and make sure i don't puke somewhere i'm not supposed to puke. I most definitly do not have a 'favorite' puking experience

I can recommend Agent Lemon as a good way to reduce DXM nausea (search on Erowid if you need details). Dosing gradually helps too.

I hate puking, and will do whatever I can to avoid it. Physical discomfort + psychological vulnerablity = bad trip, in my book.