Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM (888mg) - New Experience

blu3ballz7

Greenlighter
The other day i found my old desktop and on it i found two old trip reports, one of DXM 888mg (will post here) and one of Ambien 50mg (will post in another thread)

I wrote this trip as i was tripping and anything in parentheses was added in the day afterward.

something i forgot to add into the other post, i am 19 years old, male, 170 pounds.

3:20 - drank 5oz (148ml) delsym = 888mg of dxm. on an empty stomach
instantly feel a little light headed, 100% placebo

4:04 - starting to feel like a feather and slightly light headed(very fast comeup for delsym, i suspect it is from the empty stomach)

4:20 - on the first plateau, stomach is aching with hunger of not eating for 24+ hours, am going to eat in a bit once the absorbtion of delsym is done

4:30 - plateau 2? feels like it, my genitals are getting a strange numbing sensation(leave your homo erotic fantasies out of this, it is merely an observation)

5:15 - very floaty and dissociated the numb sensation has spread to my whole body but i am still able to type/. i cannot think clearly but when i type it is as though i am typing with much more sophistication.

i am very uncomfortable and coing yo bed my laptop is hot and i am afraid something bad may happen when it gets too hot. going to find a movie if i cant finds awything or if my mom is down strais i have to settle with the 70a sohow (i unwisely took the delsym on a regular school day right after school my mom and brother will be present all day. i went to find a movie downstairs, what i meant by 70s show is those are the only dvds currently in my room)

buhbye friends (went to look for the movie)

6:52 - very euphoric i feel like im floating and its har to concenterate on one thing. i want to ,ake pizza but i think im going to burn myself\

fuck it i,mm making pizza\

7:30 - i feel verrrrryyy fucked up but apparantly i dont look i t becauswe i just cooked a ppizza, didnt burn myself and talked to my mom for 10 minutes

i cant even look at the pizza. i mean i can lok at it but i cant see it you know what i mean? its like its not even there. it is but i cant concentrate on it. it was very hard to tell that it was cooked because of that. (i could see the pizza as a whole but couldnt concentrate on it up close or at specific parts, it was as if i was opening my eyes underwater. i tried taking out the pizza early about 5 times but it wasnt cooked through.)

eaing feels very uncomfortable and unnatural but it is sooo good at the same time

8:22 - it feels weird to walk like a human i prefer to move on hands and knees. especially going jup steps and while i type this i sit on the floor. i feel more like an animal of the earth than a human above it. it just isnt normal to sit in a chair ypou know? i am now and its awkward. i much much much prefer the floor

8:29 - i just got back from sitting on the floor of my bathroom in the pitch black. it was very peaceful in there. i liked it very much.

i finished my movie, i watched the pick of destiny, idk when i started it but i paused it a lot. (i would occasionally pause the movie and walk away to do something meantioned above, and then forget i was watching a movie until i wandered back infront of the tv)

8:41 - bye guys im gonna turn my monitor off cause i like it to be reallylylly dark :) the trip is like practically over anyway thoughh (after the dissociation i really enjoyed sitting in the dark and was feeling very good and peaceful and euphoric and just very reflective)

overall looking back i think this is a average to good trip experience, but i didnt enjoy the feeling of being on the verge of throwing up for a few hours, or the uncomfortableness that came with it either. although i liked it i will not be trying this again anytime soon, if at all.

interesting TR... i'm not a big fan of DXM... feels a bit like dirty ketamine to me

Wish I could have an experince like this on dxm. Every time I try it I end up having a bad time

"feels a bit like dirty ketamine to me" - very accurate description

if i try DXM again it will be a 4th plateau without the polistirex, with eyes closed in a comfortable area. sadly i probably wont be able to document a trip like that.

888mg of Delsym is somewhere in the range of 400-550mg of normal DXM, I believe. Judging from your description of your pizza you probably got to a very low 3rd plateau.

yes low 3rd sounds accurate. there is actually a DXM hbr delsym, it is the purple box instead of the orange box, but the walmart i went to didnt have any left.