• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DXM/600 mg) Experienced: Turning into a blue coffee cup

nice report mate - think ill order sum pure DXM powder now never thought it to me much good but maybe i am wrong and shud give it another chance!

I tried to post in the psychedelic section about color spectrums that one sees while on a trip, but a bunch of anal complaining bitch fucks killed my vibe and closed the thread. This place has gotten shittier with the new mods. That's all I'm saying.

Anyway, the original question was....do you see a certain signature 'color spectrum' when you trip. I do.. it is where I came up with the name Blurpinkle from.
I read that and got that that was the question, but you also gave it a really whimsical title and spent quite a bit of it talking about your name and personal color spectrum. I could see how someone just looking it over could conclude it'd be a better blog post. If you re-titled it "Do you see a certain signature 'color spectrum' around living things when you trip no matter the chemical" I doubt it would be closed. I appreciate "bitch-fuck" mods because being a dick is so often justified with the massive influx of young UK mephedrone people really new to drugs lately. They make all kinds of redundant or nonsensical clutter threads and posts because they're too lazy to think or search or just ignorant. Occasionally, though, the mods' attempts to set a higher standard at bluelight than at most other forums backfire. Be clear, cordial and rationale in arguing for your thread and it will be allowed to live. The mods aren't really bitch-fucks; I think they've just not been liking their job and been short on time to make judgments for the aforementioned reasons.

Also, did you come up with "blurpinkle" yourself or get it from that youtube video? Or are you connected to the video (I thought it was pretty funny)?

Last edited:
if your looking for something kinda in the same vein (just understand ive never tried ket or dxm but plan to try dxm) i think you may like 5 MEO Dalt.just start with very small dose like 5mg and keep upping till its right.jurt know i even orally it hits in less than 15min without much warning. sometimes i find a little amount of some kind of stimulant like speed then taking it after the stim has hit is nice

Thread title is win. You, sir, have inspired me to commit to my next monthly DXM session. If I was wearing a hat it would be off to you. :D

I enjoyed your trip report BP. I have never gone above 300mg myself and eagerly await the next chance I get to try something higher. I was considering going for 600mg and you have convinced me that it is a good next step. People hate on DXM so much but a dexie afterglow beats an alchy hangover any day of the week.

And it's a while later.....

And we're back!

Fun to read all the responses. I'm glad you all enjoyed it so much.
In answer to some of your questions, yes, I made up the name Blurpinkle and the youtube video. Without trying to blow the ego horn too much, you could say I am a semi celebrity that you could probably figure out if you dug a little bit... but because I'm not too keen on always letting my private trip tales and psychonaut adventures be all publicly known, especially with stuff viewed as sketchy as DXM, Blurpinkle is one of my many pseudonyms.

A stupid one at that because this forum ranks high in the search engines and so duhhhh.. boom first search on Blurpinkle brings up this DXM thread. Anyway.. I can always hide and say it's not me... but it is.. Anyway I digress.

DXM was not 'sad' to me as some of you have articulated. It was, as some other's have also mentions... a very rickety boat to sail the shamanic seas. That was my favorite response so far as it most closely nails what I was trying to describe.

I had fun, but I also got a bit raped... it's akin to going on different types of roller coasters. I LOVE roller coasters and theme park rides... there are some B&M coasters that are INSANELY intense, yet very smooth... as fast and crazy high and as many loops as they do, they don't.. "bang you up." You are not in pain when you get off.

Such is not the case with some old wooden roller coasters like the Cyclone in NYC and a few others in other states. They are fast and fun, but man, they are rough, and they beat the shit out of you, and you just don't want to ride them multiple times without some serious recovery time and then you think, "why ride that thing again when I can ride this new faster smoother coaster that doesn't beat me up!"

So that's kind of my feelings on DXM. I was just feeling like some psychedelic exploration and didn't have any means at the time to get shrooms or other things I prefer, so I checked out this shoddy coaster. It was fun, but I have not done it again since... even though I have a slight curiosity to ride again.. the roughness of the ride and recovery time does not seem attractive enough to really lure me too much.

Also.. sorry about my little attitude there with the mods. It was just some self defense mechanism. Whenever I spend time writing something and it gets wiped I can tend to get a bit defensive. I'm sure they were doing what they thought was best, maybe they thought I was just spamming for youtube hits or whatever, but I really DO see a certain color spectrum around me.. sort of a blurpinkle abalone combo.... or an inverse rainbow...

much like this:

a1.jpg

Those colors exude off of me and everything... in waves..

- Blurpinkle -

^ I think DXM's harshness is what keeps most people who try it from ever abusing it. It's got psychonautical merit, but a pretty crummy side effect profile. It's in the same league in alcohol in this regard, but even more so.

Thanks for the compliment on the rickety raft analogy. :)

Nice report. when i downed 40 pills it was intense.... i was a ghost for a good 3 hours...

I've never enjoyed taking robo-gels. I preferred taking Mucinex DM in small doses (4 times daily every 3 hours) for 2 years. Not a good idea, yeah, I know, but I did it and I did it was basically a tool for me to gain power for money, school, work, etc... you name it. It made everything better. I relied on it. Occasionally, maybe once every six months, I would down a couple of Zicam Max bottles. This method is by far the most powerful and enjoyable experience I have ever had with DXM. I'm not sure if I have been to the 4th plateau or not but my dosage was about 700 mg if I'm not mistaken. My body weight is 150 lbs. The trip lasts around 12 hours or so, but you feel the afterglow for several days. My favorite part was always the afterglow.

Good lord that sounds harsh.. how could you function taking that much daily every 3 hours for two years? I couldn't turn the damn DVD player off!

^ I think DXM's harshness is what keeps most people who try it from ever abusing it. It's got psychonautical merit, but a pretty crummy side effect profile. It's in the same league in alcohol in this regard, but even more so.

Thanks for the compliment on the rickety raft analogy. :)
This^^^
Exactly my thoughts on DXM. No way I could say it any better so I will just say "this" :)

Firstly i would never advise anyone try this.

but some people say there isnt a 4th plateau, but there is and i've been there lol. and trust me it's not very safe. i took 1800mg at once. and lived multi lives at once and was with God.

it was an incredible trip but the after effects are no where worth it.

here is my old trip report about it you are interested in the 4th
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-528115.html

you will always be ok. You exist. You have always existed, and you always will exist, so no matter what how strange things are or what forms you are playing with or taking on right now you will be just fine

Amazing. It seems that every single human being in existence that experiences a dissociative at this magnitude comes to this same conclusion. I did, when I first experienced 3rd plateau around age 14. After experiencing this revelation, of eternal existence, I became obsessed and quite rapidly addicted to DXM. This is what dissociative are all about, showing one's ego that its simply a part of something larger, that always has and always will exist. 4th plateau is basically the same, only its ultimate, there is no going higher. Its complete.

Dissociatives eliminated my fear of dying. Now all that I am afraid of is dying painfully. I have been assured that the spirit, which is my spirit, your spirit, and the only spirit, will always exist. It is the ultimate peace-of-mind, to realize this.

You have a great head on your shoulders, I sincerely hope you know that.

See you in hyperspace ;)
-ekt

Ive only done like 200mg max, I need to do a higher dosage one of these days.