Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM (480mg) - Heavenly Trip

drugonoth

Greenlighter
Ive had some experience with dxm, my first post on this forum was about dxm, my first time i decided to do 900mg, without even thinking (i was an idiot back then) and after a couple more trips i decided, that id rather stick on the recreational value of this drug. I started doing 300mg trips, without any real fun factor, except visual strobing, but other than that the usual, so i upped it to about 480 mg, and it turned out to be the best trip ive ever had.

11:10 p.m. - Took 480 mg of dxm, (triple ccc's yes i know its terrible to do these little skittles, but it was a one time thing.)

11:40 p.m- Feeling the first effects, watching south park without really paying any attention, time seems to be going really slow. only thing noticable is some discconection from my enviroment.

12:10 a.m- Start feeling like im part of my couch and that we have fused into one, tv shows start passing faster, south park was over and colbert report came on, looking at stephen point his finger at the camera, made me really thing he was pointing to me (yes it was a great feeling) so i start to believe colbert can see me rofl.

12:40 a.m- i start to drift in and out, i close my eyes and see vivid colors and houses, and when i open my eyes everything around me is colored with geometric patterns that change from squares to triangles.

1:30 a.m- at this time i try to walk to the bathroom and start walking like a robot(i love this) so i start cracking up and go back to the couch, and stare at the tv, the tv seems to be getting smaller and then bigger following a sort of pattern.

2:00 a.m.- im fully submerged in this trip, i close my eyes and feel like im walking threw a neiborhood, then i open my eyes and it feels like my couch is getting bigger, and so i feel as tho i am getting bigger, i think the couch is stretching my body out, it feels amazing( i come to realize later that this just might be me stretching) the walls seem to be moving extremely fast, it was a truly amazing sight

3:00 a.m. i stare at the tv but am really zoned out , paying attention to the open thoughts in my mind, i feel at peace, a very good feeling, seeing as i had been stressed lately (job, gf, parents) and this was amazing, i felt like nothing could touch me and that i was just watching the world and had no worries, so i close my eyes and peacefully fall asleep, happy that i finally feel at peace a feeling i had missed for a long while.

So i wake up the next day, and the feeling of peace just continued on i felt great the whole day, and still do a week later, im planning another trip soon, but ever since this trip, ive been happier no idea why, i think this drug help me put some of my life into perspective. it truly is amazing

also would 600mg keep me in recreational value, or would i start going into chaotic blindness 2-3 plateu period, cuz thats what i plan doin today

also would 600mg keep me in recreational value, or would i start going into chaotic blindness 2-3 plateu period, cuz thats what i plan doin today

at 170lbs., and only doing it once in a while, I usually aim for 1000mg, but I've never experienced 'chaotic blindness'. i hallunicate like hell. it's quite vivid and very real to me, but it only happens in the darkness, especially in my peripheral vision. when I close my eyes, i can still see.

yeah like, i get the blindness for like an hour, but then i have vivid hallucinations, and i still can see when i close my eyes