• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM/150MG + Edibles/1 Cookie + Alcohol/3 Beers = WOWZA 1st Time Experience!

~kira~

Bluelighter
Well let me start off by saying this was one of the most powerful experiences I have EVER had. Before this little "experiment" I had only tried DXM maybe 3 times. They were all rather very very very light doses. The biggest dose I had tried prior to this was 100mg with no other combo included. That amount made music so much more better for me but that was literally the only thing that was different. I have had plenty of edibles and beer in my time so I knew what to somewhat expect. I wanted to try all 3 of these because I had never seen a trip report with all 3 substances used at the same time and I like to try different combos and then write about them in hopes to help other people (mainly newbies) make better decisions and also what kind of time they can expect =D

So. Onto this trip report...

As I am writing this I am trying a new combo to post about later =D=D=D (I tend to write better experiences this way. lol)

Time of Experience: 2016
Weight: Roughly 155 soaking wet lol
Experience: Newbie!

I decided to try this combo one night. I had a pretty rough day at work and the next day was a day off for me (Saturday) and I usually never have Saturday's off. After I got home I calmed down a bit, visited with some family members to lighten my mood. After they went to sleep I went into my room and turned some music on. When I party I always have to have music on. This night I had turned my dubstep/electronic playlist on. I could usually have my music up pretty loud with the bass included and my parents never said anything. haha. My playlist for this night consisted of various artists including: Krewella, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Cash Cash, Hollywood Undead, LMFAO, Nightcore Songs etc..

0:00
I decided to pop open a beer and chill out a little bit. My music was playing and my mood had already started to lighten up. I get really spiritual when I listen to this type of music, it's weird it like opens up a different side of me. I had at this time decided to eat half of my cookie. (I have found that if you eat a good amount of an edible, and then 15-30 minutes later eat the same amount the high lasts so much longer and obviously hits you harder.) I wanted to try and time everything perfect for this experience. The music had changed to one of my favorite songs which is Play Hard by Krewella. That ensured me the night would indeed be a great night! I was ready for anything. (Seriously, if you want to listen to a great party song, this is it!) I then took my bottle of DXM out and had the first dose ready but I hadn't taken it yet. I wanted to wait for a little bit.

+0:15
I now decided at this time to eat the rest of the cookie and also to take about 30mg of DXM, a minute or 2 later I took about 70mg more. Not really sure as to why I waited for a small amount of time to take more. I then took the other 50mg of DXM. I popped another beer open and began to drink it. Music was still playing, and I was relaxed but that's about it for now...

+0:40
The first effects of the Cookie and the 2 beers start to take effect. I am in love with music so much at this point, I begin to start dancing slightly. =D I feel very sedated but I can still function. I opened up my internet and started to browse random videos which didn't make sense to me since I had music playing. But I still started to search for some videos for whatever reason. I started to drink the 3rd beer. I didn't finish it completely.

+0:45
The DXM has NOT kicked in yet but the first part of the cookie is getting a bit stronger now. I get up to walk to the kitchen and I stumbled a few times, and almost fell over. When I was pouring my water into my cup I made an epic miss at first and spilled water all over the counter. I wiped it up as best as I could. I walked back to my room and left a small trail of splashed water behind me. The music felt amazing. It was amplified and very loud.

+1:00
Extra extra, read all about it! The DXM has officially arrived to the party!
That's right, by this time everything I had taken (including the 2nd part of the cookie has now started to effect me.)
I had never taken DXM and edibles together but I heard from others that you get very sedated and it really can amplify the DXM considerably! I usually by this stage get freaked out if I take whatever it is all at the same time, or if I'm in the wrong mindset. At this point I am feeling pretty fuzzy and euphoric (which is one of my favorite if not my favorite feeling in this universe.) The music was almost overwhelming but I was enjoying it. I couldn't really pay attention to anything. I actually stood up and started full out dancing! And I was by myself. lmao. I must also say I suck at dancing and can't do it at all, but at this moment I felt like I could of been on dancing with the stars or something similar! I had started wondering why I was having so much fun dancing by myself. I could only imagine if I was with friends what I would be doing. I started to get hot (most likely from dancing) but I decided to turn the heater down. When I woke up the next morning I saw that I had actually turned it completely off. I went and sat back down to collect myself a bit. The music was so amazing, I could actually feel it pulsing through my body when the bass hit. This made me want to dance again but I stayed put. Things had started to get pretty blurry and my vision almost looked somewhat of a dream. The edges of my vision were kind of fuzzy and the edge of my vision had a black border around it. I enjoyed looking at different objects in the room. I stood up to go get more water and filled the cup up. I walked back into my room and sat down. I went to take a drink and realized I lost my cup of water. I couldn't find it anywhere in my room. I shrugged it off and hoped that it came back. Well..it didn't. lmao. I went back through the kitchen and made my way to the restroom. I checked my eyes out and they were so bloodshot that even the iris of my eye was red. (my iris is blue) You could tell from a mile away I was in a different time zone. I went out of the restroom and when I opened the door I saw the cup of water where I had poured it. I laughed. I also didn't realize my dad was in the kitchen so I hurried to my room. I pretended like I never saw him. (Yeah, back in 2016 I still lived with my parents...)

I have no idea what time it was now. My best guess is maybe +1:45?I was disoriented and gone out of my mind. I had turned the lights off and went to YouTube. I was listening to my playlist and trying to find videos that that went good with the music. I actually found quite a bit! It was an odd thing to do but it was fun. I stood up yet again and started swaying back and forth. I could barely stand up. I stood for maybe 2 minutes in the same spot. I think I may have zoned out a bit. I couldn't figure out how to walk so I sat down (Basically fell...haha) A few minutes later I stood up yet again this time determined to walk. I felt as if I needed someone to teach me. When I took a step I was very stiff. It took me a minute to realize that something was off about my walk, it wasn't that I was out of it. Something was actually different. I thought maybe it was the infamous "robo walk". I went to the restroom yet again. While in the restroom I was very cold. Mainly from sitting on the toilet seat. When I stood up is when the trip went out of control! I started robo-walking! I was actually kind of freaked out by this since I have never experienced such a thing. I have days where my anxiety is pretty high and this was the day apparently. I hurried to my room while robo walking. It was one of the oddest things to happen to me. I felt like a damn robot or like I had 1000 kinks in my back and everywhere in my body. I felt stiff and didn't want my parents to know I was on this stuff. (My dad would wake up many times through the night to pee or get a snack. I went to walk down my 2 steps that entered my room. This was extremely difficult for me as I had to grasp the wall and walk sideways (kind of like when someone dips there toe in a cold pool to see how cold the water is) This is how I was walking. A sideways robo walk while grasping the wall. When I was all the way in my room I got an EXTREME hot sensation over my body. Pretty sure this was a panic attack but I had no idea what to make of it. My shoulders were HOT! I mean I actually took my shirt off cause of how hot they were. I felt as if my shoulders were melting away, and then the rest of my body followed. I could't feel anything except for hot and fuzzy. It took me maybe 5 minutes to walk about 10 feet. I almost had to actually crawl.The hot feeling continued and my fuzzy body feeling started to change with the music. Anytime the bass hit my body would change from fuzzy to normal. I really really liked this feeling. My cheeks started to get a hot feeling and they felt tingly. This always happens when a panic attack starts for me. :( For about 20 or 30 minutes I felt like I was dying. I thought I had a heart attack since I couldn't feel my body or my heart beat. So for 30 minutes I kept tempting myself to get my parents to bring me to the hospital. But something told me NO. I turned the music down for some reason. After this panic attack was over I turned the music up. I no longer had that fuzzy feeling. I couldn't hear the music all that well. I could of swore I was hearing some other voices. I tried to focus on all of the sounds and that didn't work. I brushed off the odd noises. My shoulders were very hot and I couldn't figure out why. I started to search and thats when I found out anxiety attacks can do this. I felt relieved to read this. I was fine now, but still hot. At some point after this I passed out. I can't really tell you when I did. The last time I saw the clock was 4:20am. Yes, that happened to me! And it always does :p I may have slept but I probably stayed up for hours after knowing me. The next day was amazing. I was glad I had off work because I felt like a useless amazing human being. I stayed in my bed till maybe 3:30pm. It was SO cold in my room. My room isn't insulated and I had turned my heater off. My 3rd beer was still open and half empty. I thought I had drank all 3 beers last night but I didn't. I didn't actually come out of my room till about 6PM. My parents wondered what I was doing. I just told them I had one too many cookies, and they laughed. The afterglow effect was amazing along with the lazy feeling of the edibles. I felt like I had a bright beam of light coming from me. My mom had said my eyes were very glossy. I didn't really feel the effects other than the after glow.

All in all this was a powerful experience! The stuff I felt was intense! It definitely opened up the door to DXM for me. I was ready to dose again that night but told myself no. I actually started to dose a very small amount and had to throw that bottle away to stop myself...

This combo should be amazing to the type of user who is experienced, but if you aren't experienced in all 3 substances I wouldn't try it. Or at least try it but maybe space things out. I could have handled the trip if I didn't get random ass anxiety attacks.

I hope this report is fun to read! I've been reading posts on here for years and this is my first report.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing