• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Dutch suspect 'confesses to drug-fuelled stabbing' of Sarah Groves

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
A Dutch man has confessed to murdering a British tourist on her houseboat in India during a drug-fuelled attack, it has been reported.

Sarah Groves was found dead inside the boat yesterday on the Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir.

Local police have named the arrested man as Richard de Wit, 43, claiming he was under the influence of cannabis.

A sexual motive has not been ruled out by police.

Deputy General Inspector Ahafadul Mujtaba told Sky News: "He has told us he killed the girl – we don’t know why. He also says he had taken drugs, cannabis.

"We have taken his blood samples and have sent them away for testing.

"We have also not ruled out a sexual motive but there was no direct evidence at the scene. We are awaiting medical results.”

It has been reported that de Wit was carrying only his passport and was not wearing shoes w hen he was arrested 60 miles away.

cont at
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sarah-groves-murder-dutch-suspect-1816688

Anything that can produce psychosis can produce violent behavior.

Nothing I've ever taken has lead to more psychotic effects than a "bad trip" on weed: not high doses of stimulants, not my own psychotic mania (which, thankfully, hasn't reared its ugly head for awhile), not hallucinogens.

^ A high-dose LSD or mushroom trip - and this may be true even more for some research chemicals - can lead to total, complete psychotic behavior in some people/contexts. If you haven't ever experienced this, maybe you are lucky, or maybe you are just sensitive to cannabis? Different people react differently to different drugs - of course - so it is possible that this guy never would have killed anyone if it weren't for the cannabis. Also possible that he is trying to use the cannabis as an excuse...

Nothing I've ever taken has lead to more psychotic effects than a "bad trip" on weed: not high doses of stimulants, not my own psychotic mania (which, thankfully, hasn't reared its ugly head for awhile), not hallucinogens.

Other way around for me, weed just makes me mellow, hungry and fall asleep. Meth/speed on the other hand used to make me go a bit nuts, havent had any in like 15 years for that reason and probably wont ever again, unless it's in a pill, but i test most if not all pills i have, which is rare these days.

A dutchman should now better than to blame it on the drugs. Sheesh what an asshole.