• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dumbest shit drug addicts say

Practically yes, after developing tolerance-also I drank lesser amounts.
I did stupid shit while doing benzos too but since quitting it has been actually lot worse because my drinking has been through the roof.
I’m asking cuz I think I noticed less synergy in alcohol + clonazepam than some other benzos. Damn man, I feel you. Booze before and after benzo addiction just isn’t the same thing and I think it never becomes… Amounts I can drink now compared to before full blown etizolam addiction are insane. No matter if I had a long break from both.

My tolerance still ain't quite the same, but I can get buzz on easily of one drink if I don't drink for few weeks, but I think I am more prone to agitated blackout, I am not able to drink "just one with food" and be content with that any more, but really, causality is complicated. I doubt that there is more to it than just PTSD and addiction, at least I got easily into psychosis drunk on initial withdrawing phase (first 8 weeks or like). Doesn't happen anymore.

I have also never had psychosis without being drunk.

My tolerance still ain't quite the same, but I can get buzz on easily of one drink if I don't drink for few weeks, but I think I am more prone to agitated blackout, I am not able to drink "just one with food" and be content with that any more, but really, causality is complicated. I doubt that there is more to it than just PTSD and addiction, at least I got easily into psychosis drunk on initial withdrawing phase (first 8 weeks or like). Doesn't happen anymore.

I have also never had psychosis without being drunk.
Lol fucking same here, as goes for psychosis. Well with one exception that involved speed, mdma, nbome’s, sleep deprivation and what not and even than if I was somewhere else and with someone else I think I could have avoided it.

I too still get some buzz from a few light drinks but I can drink a bottle of wine and still remain in that buzz territory (but kind of too, get less of negative effects from booze than before and maybe even enjoy it more) and I can drink a lot of hard liquor and keep drinking while before benzo addiction same or less than that would knock me out.

Well, All I can tell you is that Kemp & the BEL both switched to variations of 'windowpanes' for convenience and because it wastes nothing. I don't quite see how a calculation is going to get around the issue of an excess of material would have to be present at all times because capillary action will soak up what's there so you would end up with a weaker sheet.
Calculating in evaporation of solvent at temperature person is preparing sheets (and adding some extra if/as needed), not hanging them but placing them horizontally on surface covered by needles and dipping only until sheets can absorb as much solvent as did first sheet. Sure that way you’re left with some for liquid or storing for the next batch. But many people don’t do it properly so tabs varying by 10s of mics are pretty common, or at least were, I’m sure with all the abundance of acid and analogues many improved their techniques from all the way before xtals to the sheets.

I think it was simply convenience, Gelatine mixed with glycerine is all that they used. Just add a weighed amount of product, mix well and pour onto a flat tray. Kemp (and BEL) did microdots first, then blotters but as he ended up exporting most of his product, doing so with the pure material is easier and ANYONE can make as many windowpanes as they liked very quickly.

I think it was simply convenience, Gelatine mixed with glycerine is all that they used. Just add a weighed amount of product, mix well and pour onto a flat tray. Kemp (and BEL) did microdots first, then blotters but as he ended up exporting most of his product, doing so with the pure material is easier and ANYONE can make as many windowpanes as they liked very quickly.
I never even saw windowpanes in person (honestly I’m ashamed to admit I thought making them is a bit more complex). And only had microdots 2 – 3 times and on one festival bumped into more than one person who doesn’t believe anything not on blotters is acid lol. Again I guess it’s better now but still all too often see or not so often hear about “mescaline microdots”.

Mescaline microdots? Well microdots only weight about 7.5mg so clearly a con. Even escaline wouldn't fit. Is mescaline worth a lot more? Only LSD (and analogues) or NBOMe (and analogues) would fit, surely? OK there are a few others like RH-34but the syntheses wouldn't make them an attractive target unless they are legal.

No, windowpanes are very simple. Easy for someone to drive from, say, Wales to an airport, fly to SF and make the windowpanes, I suspect smuggling discussions are out but I imagine 50-100 grams would be easy to conceal. Also, as far as US customs are concerned, it appears that UK visitors represent a very unlikely demographic to be drug mules.

Pure LSD isn't something one often sees, but it's not remarkable except for one thing. If you go into a pitch black room and shake the vial; triboluminescence. I don't recommend being IN a darkened room with large amounts of LSD while someone is shaking the container. It seems like an accident waiting to happen but apparently it was used as a sort of 'spot test' according to some people who would likely know.

I think at least 1 BLer would know for certain.

Mescaline microdots? Well microdots only weight about 7.5mg so clearly a con. Even escaline wouldn't fit. Is mescaline worth a lot more? Only LSD (and analogues) or NBOMe (and analogues) would fit, surely? OK there are a few others like RH-34but the syntheses wouldn't make them an attractive target unless they are legal.

No, windowpanes are very simple. Easy for someone to drive from, say, Wales to an airport, fly to SF and make the windowpanes, I suspect smuggling discussions are out but I imagine 50-100 grams would be easy to conceal. Also, as far as US customs are concerned, it appears that UK visitors represent a very unlikely demographic to be drug mules.

Pure LSD isn't something one often sees, but it's not remarkable except for one thing. If you go into a pitch black room and shake the vial; triboluminescence. I don't recommend being IN a darkened room with large amounts of LSD while someone is shaking the container. It seems like an accident waiting to happen but apparently it was used as a sort of 'spot test' according to some people who would likely know.

I think at least 1 BLer would know for certain.
Saw triboluminescence within a very small vial of 1p-lsd. That was a really happy day. Felt like a child that got ALL the toys and candies in the world. I’m smiling just remembering that.

As for mescaline microdots, yeah I know they ain’t real. Stupidest thing I heard about that, and that was sadly from a quite smart guy and generally well educated when it comes to drugs, how they made them by super-compressing mescaline so smallish dose can fit in. Well once someone figures out how to compress crystal to smaller space than it’s crystal mesh fills up I guess than we ain’t have problems with space travel either.

Btw what makes some nbome’s and/or nboh’s supposedly active orally? I know people who tested quite big (possibly deadly via other ROI) doses of nbome’s and got nothing while I saw it tested in pills and people claiming for a certain 25x to be (somewhat) active orally too.

Although the crystal lattice may differ between different addition salts, you can't make it lighter. If you leave mescaline freebase in air, it forms the carbonate so I'm presuming it's always AN addition salt.

Hey - maybe it's (s,s)-(−) DMBMPP? That MIGHT just fit if the entire pill was just the active compressed?

Isn't their an axiom which states 'if you are going to tell a lie, always make it a HUGE lie'. Their ARE people with more money than sense who would pay silly money just for the cache of being able to brag about being the first one to try it. Their ARE people who truly do attempt to try every drug possible... which I find odd.

Last but not least the people who say if you do LSD more than 7 times your legally insane
I hadn't heard that one before.
Oh yeah, that was a common saying in the 70s, except I used to hear "more than 3 times"
Also, "LSD stays in your spinal fluid for the rest of your life" and other such nonsense.

Believe it or not, one of the many myths about methadone in the 60s was "it turns your insides orange."

🤣🤣🤣

Their ARE people who truly do attempt to try every drug possible... which I find odd.
I met more of those who are willing to do anything to get certain drugs, but we all did met those people. And I’ve met those who just don’t care what they put into their bodies, again we all did. And some really “on the hunt” for something specific, usually some classic they know much about. But I’m sure there are those who waste substantial funds to get something most “normal” people wouldn’t care about or would even avoid.

As for “mescaline microdots” I remember seeing report from some festival, I think it was Boom in Portugal and out of all microdots, some sold as LSD, some as mescaline and some as DOx. I think all but one samples were LSD and if I remember correctly one was DOx. That doesn’t seem too strange as some people enjoy sub mg doses of DOC and DOI and not that many people enjoy multi mg doses. Are DOx chemicals known to be more potent as one isomer? I know it’s so with BDF but no way I can’t remember did I had weaker or stronger but I’m convinced it was nicer/easier on the body and I loved it. Never pushed the dose, but at 1.5mg or so it was still without hints of body load or negative effects.