Dubstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that is THE only good prodigy dubstep remix....

mate, you're so right about that. i also hate 99% of those prodigy "remixes" that lurk around every corner on youtube - they're invariably worse than the original track.

I would highly recommend getting the "Echodub Loves Vol 1" compilation from the bottom of the webpage below:

http://www.echodub.co.uk/

It's provided for free by the label. It's all really original dubstep, none of the usual brostep stuff (not that brostep doesn't have it's place).

levictus - Cheers for that link mate! :) Gunna check out all their free albums ;)

Gunna have to big up Methodology Recordings.
I'm part of them, but they're putting out some really, really interesting Dubstep, 111bpm and general Bass-laden-music :)

I sincerely believe that they're going to be releasing some of the best Digi-releases in the near future ^_^
Staple Hill - Orbital Star (Synthony No 1, in D) [METHOD09] is a fantastic piece of music - 1 ~28min long track..... Fantastic....
Also, Dusk Ensemble has put out a utterly grand album on there :)

I hope to release an album in the near future on there also.It's Forensics that runs it, and he tends to lean towards the deep, layered-yet-minimal side of the genre - both in the tracks he produces and the artists that he includes on his Compilations :)
I'm loving his most recent tracks so much.. Hoping to do more collaborations with him in the future too.

Sorry for the self-promotion in there, but I'm mainly wanting to promote Methodology Recordings :)

yeah - thanks for that link levictus (i keep wanting to say leviticus!!!) - am dl'ing now... looks like there's a volume 2 for free as well. nice.

ne one who is down with the womp womp d/l Generation dubstep... it is best dubstep mixtape i've listened to in a while....

SEX sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

this is all this user has posted on this forum...:\

Just saw Excision, Downlink, and Antiserum yesterday and holy shit, they all fuckin murdered it. Some of the best dubstep I've heard yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.