• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower Dry herb Vape pen

Now I'm really curious. I can buy empty capsules and a machine that loads them up and puts them together from HEXO. Would that be a good way of ingesting vaped bud? Or would I be better off using it in baked goods?

Also, since edibles end up being metabolized, does anyone know if are there any credible studies out there dealing with long term effects of ingesting cannabis, if any, on the liver?
for the cleanest extraction via edibles with AVB , id recommend you make cannabutter from it then cook with that. I would recommend you strain it while its still warm then let it solidify in the fridge. Then i would cook cupcakes and freeze so i can just eat 1 now and again

Last edited:
Now I'm really curious. I can buy empty capsules and a machine that loads them up and puts them together from HEXO. Would that be a good way of ingesting vaped bud? Or would I be better off using it in baked goods?
You can eat the avb directly, might find you have some pretty rank tasting burps though (they taste like the AVB smells). You would probably need to eat a few big capsules that way as well. I use coconut oil and have been able to get it concentrated enough that one capsule (size 00) gets me as baked as I would like.

The trick is to use small amounts of oil to the avb you have, make sure it's ground up nicely then put it in a small pan with the oil over a low heat. If the oil starts bubbling then its too hot and the oil will taste bad and probably not be as potent. I leave it in there for 30 minutes then strain it while it's still liquid to get all the bits of AVB out.

I never liked using the vaped bud.
Just gives you a tired feeling as it's the cbn afaik which gets left behind plus some other stuff. No high no buzz.

This depends off course on how you've set your vape pen...

I've always disliked vaped cannabis compared to smoked. It feels different. It's missing certain byproduct psychoactives which are created during combustion.

It doesn't have that nice throat hit either. I like that.

I have one of those dynavape pens for vaping dry herb, it's nifty and works well I just don't like using it.

I'm a diehard bong appreciator.

I've always disliked vaped cannabis compared to smoked. It feels different. It's missing certain byproduct psychoactives which are created during combustion.
Its definitely different, although the difference for me is not feeling paranoid or uncomfortable, so I'm okay with it.

I feel like with a vape I can't get too baked, there seems to be a ceiling after which I don't get much higher. Does anyone else find this?

Vaping is usefull when you don't want anyone to smell that you're inhaling cannabis.

When you're in a hotel or standing next to a police cunstable etc...

It's another route of administration if you're a die hard cannabis user and your other RA don't work as well anymore.

I feel like with a vape I can't get too baked
for me, part of the high I enjoy is that unique "baked" and "burnt/crispy" feeling that smoking provides, vape feels like a "sterile" high in a way

there seems to be a ceiling after which I don't get much higher. Does anyone else find this?

now that you mention it... maybe yeah

I have certainly never been super stoned from vaping, but super unreliable subjective memories I'm working with here

I do know for sure though, every time I vape over smoke I am always thinking there is something left to be desired.

The Snoop Dogg 2.0 and Elite ranges are indeed good choices, especially for entry-level users. They're compact, user-friendly, and won't take up much space in your pocket, making them ideal for on-the-go use.
Considering you're looking for an easy and convenient option to enjoy your herbs while out and about, these models should serve your needs well. However, it's always a good idea to explore different options and brands if you want to ensure you're making the best choice.
You might want to check out Smart Shop Goods for a wider selection of dry herb vape pens and accessories. They often have a variety of choices to cater to different preferences and budgets.

Last edited:
I had one about ten years ago, which there are obviously newer options, but I had a butane convection pocket vape called a WHISPR or something like that. Mid-bulk for a pocket vape, about the size of a pack of cigarettes, but it was technologically simple, reliable and not too pricey. Only drawbacks were the medium bulk and having to keep tabs on your butane level lest you run dry while out and about.

My 2. 👍

I had one about ten years ago, which there are obviously newer options, but I had a butane convection pocket vape called a WHISPR or something like that. Mid-bulk for a pocket vape, about the size of a pack of cigarettes, but it was technologically simple, reliable and not too pricey. Only drawbacks were the medium bulk and having to keep tabs on your butane level lest you run dry while out and about.

My 2. 👍

The wispr hit great! I honestly wanted to link to it here but I can't seem to find the Iolite website.... I can't tell if they even make them still.

These days, though? I used to recommend the PAX3 but these days? I'm all about my Mighty. It just hits so much better than the PAX, especially when the PAX is even the slightest bit clogged. Honestly though, I prefer these weed carts over everything nowadays.... but then you got these little things called budkips or budcaps and they make clean-up with the Mighty a god damn breeze. When you use those dosing capsules the Mighty doesn't need a proper cleaning for a good month or two, and if you indulge infrequently it could probably go without an iso soak for quite a long time. Daily use, though? Month or two, tops.

Last edited: