Drum 'n' Bass - MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like a CD from Dj Freakyflow w/ MC Flipside called "Keep it Live"
Can anyone suggest similar Drum n Bass music?

no idea, he seems to spin a lot of diverse stuff.

i came here to post grifta - start again. just an incredible, thoughtful tune. turns frowns upside down :)

ahh i remember that coltdan, reminds me that i still want to hear a dnb remix of some sophie ellis bextor tune lol

Has anyone heard the new Dieselboy mixtape? It is fucking fantastic!! I highly recommend it! It's never repeatiave and always stays fresh. The transitions from one song to another are flawless. I listen to plenty of DnB and this one just floored me, def on the top of my list. DnB artists should pay attention to this mixtape because this is how it's done right!!!

http://soundcloud.com/dieselboy/dieselboy-unleashed

just found this James Bass on youtube.He makes one of sickest jump up dnb I ever heard
I cant get enough of this tune,its extremly good from technical side and it sounds even better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNBBO7kaV_I&feature=related

Some small dnb producer from Manchester but his tunes are top grade stuff.

I've been checkin' that channel for a while now, some bangin' stuff on there for sure.

I know! I couldn't believe my ears when their 2nd CD dropped. And that 'The Island' stuff is just ridiculous.

Yeah the second album sucked ass. There were good moments, but they always did something too ruin it. Hold You Colour was the perfect mix of underground and mainstream. Their second CD was just cashing in IMO. But hey, I guess they like that. :)

How relevant has Roni Size been 2 the evolution of Jungle?

How relevant do u think Roni Size is has the development of the scene .
He is by far my fav. in this Genre of music. I remeber when i first heard Warning amazing 1st sngle.
Are there any other fans of his out there that have some of his new stuff they wanna share%)

I'm sure there must be some other Roni Size fans theirmust be....

Has anyone seen Bachelors of science or Stunna at a show? I'm considering going to a show tonight where they are headlining. Its free so that's not a problem, its just a bit of a trip to get there.

yeah I saw bachelors of science last friday and they tore it up! The only qualm I had was they mixed in a small amount of dubstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.