The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Drugs used in Atlanta

oxyloveUK

Bluelighter
Seemed to be quite drug free among the average person unlike LA, strict doctors with "we do not prescribe narcotics" signs in clinics, many people not even knowing what oxycontin is. Interested to know what people use in the capital of the south and how it compares to the rest of the US

Ime stimulants and pills are a southern staple, if you can't find pills you do meth or h. Atlanta has both, last time I was down there it took an hour to find meth for myself and h for my buddy, and I knew no one.

Atlanta seems to be different to the rest of the south though, no pill mills or big prescribing pain clinics and probably more ecstasy and cocaine because of the club scene

Meths big in the club scene here in the US as well. But yeah being in close proximity to Florida coke is pretty common too.

I can see club scenes like Cheshire bridge maybe using meth but having lived there for many years havent come across anyone on meth in Midtown or Buckhead (the mainstream) only booze and talk of X and coke. There's always reports in the media of meth labs destroyed around the metro area and nearby TN so it must be around

The city seems so drug free being both a drug distribution hub for North America and major entry point having the busiest airport in the world - this would make you think of fentanyl and all sorts but I definitely wouldnt choose Atlanta to try and find them. What about opioids?

Do you know what area you were in when it took you an hour? Here in the UK its taken me 20 mins in an unknown city to find cheap H and hear talk of fentanyl haha

Last edited:
Not really I've only been twice, it was in the north end of the city, my buddy had been a few times so he had a better idea of where we were.

Remember what it looked like? The north is a mix between very wealthy and rougher less busy areas that may be good for a score. I lived in Kensington in the east, was difficult even finding someone who knew what oxycodone was nevermind H

It was a rough neighborhood, I don't associate in well to do neighborhoods.

Was it far out of the center? Must have been around Doraville (North East suburbs - grimy motels, ethnic restaurants) or the north of Downtown maybe (tall buildings, bridges and probably a better area for a score, lots of homeless there and not many ppl around). Anything directly north of Downtown is all poncy for miles

Musta been downtown then, was still taller buildings, but looked like a shithole, even compared to my native st. Louis.

ATL has a very well known area for heroin. I can't source but if you know where to go it takes less than 5 min. I'm not from ATL but passed thru few years ago and was dope sick. Got right pretty quickly and kept it moving till I got back up to Philly where I'm from.

Must be downtown^ the rest is very nice and clean (impossible to score). St. Louis must be alright if downtown, ATL looks worse ha

Last edited:
Must be downtown^ the rest is very nice and clean (impossible to score). St. Louis must be alright if downtown, ATL looks worse ha

Downtown isn't so horrible here in st louis, it's still pretty bad, everywhere else in the city is worse.

You can't walk down the street in a lot of neighborhoods without having some form of drug nearly shoved down your throat. St Louis is the modern day wild west, the police force is fucking useless.

Anyone know where I can score percs in *location removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know where I can score percs in *location removed*

Under most circumstances the post I have quoted above would have been removed from public view, but due to the high incidence of such requests within this forum I feel that it would be helpful to leave it in place as an example of the kind of content that, to be frank,has become the bane of the North & South American Drug Discussion board.

In recent months N&SADD has become nothing more than a collection of classified notices requesting heroin sources which is largely responsible for the low traffic and general lack of constructive interaction.

Since agreeing to keep an eye on N&SADD back at the start of December, I continuously have to remove similar posts such as this on an almost daily basis. Despite members having to agree to comply by the Bluelight User Agreement upon registering their user accounts and despite every page having the enormous 'NASADD GUIDELINES - NO SOURCES, NO PRICES, NO DEALING, NO MEETUPS', it is unfortunate that people continue to ignore this vital but simple request of our members. Granted, I understand that in the majority of cases I am preaching to the converted as it has been reassuring that the regular posters respect this aspect of our user agreement, but it is the constant posts made of this nature that has driven many people away from using the forum and on a personal note, there is nothing more I detest about my role here than having to take punitive action against members for posting such content.

As I said upon introducing myself to N&SADD - I am the guest here and for anyone else who may have a vested interest in this forum once again becoming a bona - fide community within Bluelight I would be forever in your debt if, when coming across such inappropriate content that you challenge such, either directly within the thread, or by reporting such posts to staff using the post report function (the small triangle in the top right corner of every post). I do expect nor would I ask that regular posters do my job for me but I am of the belief that it is you guys that have been making the effort to bring some life back to this corner of Bluelight that can have the best influence on folk who do not understand that this is not some dope directory. Although I have decided to keep the above post visible for now, it is just one of many similar posts that I have to remove constantly and like others of its nature, the member, without going into specifics, has had to receive punitive action for asking for drugs, something which again has been a near daily occurrence. While I will continue to delete such posts and infract users when necessary, it is not my intention to be seen as noting more than some little Hitler who is only here to penalise Bluelighters.

A well known political figure in your country has based his current influence around the statement 'Lets make America great again'. Despite never having the privilege of visiting the new world I have always considered that this is an unnecessary aspiration - America is and always has been great to the best of my knowledge, one great nation among many others across the continent. The warm welcome and support I have received so far from you all has done nothing but galvanise my point of view and while I am, for obvious reasons, unable to contribute to the domestic situation in a positive manner I hope that by continuing to demonstrate my genuine desire to enabling you to rebuild and reclaim the forum from the dope seekers that we can make N&SADD great again.

Thank you Stee. We NSADD folk really appreciate what you're doing here.

It's such an uphill battle unfortunately. Almost every new post I see around here is somebody asking for a hookup whether directly or slyly. It's annoying especially since it happens in the next post immediately after one of you mods clearly lays out a warning.

I think those of us who frequent these parts would be glad to use the report button when necessary. I think we would all like to see this place turn around, I know I do.