• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs & Fitness/Sport, Mixable?

In a word: No.
Yeah, like everyone else says, it all depends on the level you're aiming at... I imagine managing personal fitness exercise & parties would be ok.. but it's my personal opinion that a level at which you're expected to perform to almost your best capabilities at each session... and you have those sessions every day... parties & chemicals just don't fit in.
An obvious problem of the combination is that it wears you out physically a hell of a lot. Like going out & dancing for 5 hours, not sleeping or eating for x period afterwards & putting chemicals in your body isn't GrEAt health-wise any way you look at it... but then add a 3 hour training session before you go out, and another the day after... your body just hates you!
(although the performance the day after is sometimes improved!)
But I agree with whoever saying that the main problem is that it seems to encourages you to lose your focus in sport - which is pretty dangerous, especially in competitive individual sports. To be competitive you need to be fit, healthy, motivated & focussed. Parties can certainly fit in around training every so often.. but that's the point I think - it really does have to be every so often (if you're more interested in your sport) - otherwise it's very hard to be any of the above (imho).
meh.. just my thoughts on the matter anyhew.