• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

drugs, dehydration and too much sun

Splatt said:
happened on numerous occaisons, actually made you "go further" but in a really bad way. i get real bad urination problems on MDMA. After a shot of speed or ice I want to piss instantly but it gets harder later on... Alcohol im at the toilet every 15 minutes.

But yeah MDMA, has always given me extreme sdweat and dehydration and gagging, im still enjoying it I just can't piss for 12 hours no matter how long I stand there and try.

LOL makes sense! i always have a 'sip' of alcohol (from the same 1 bottle which tends to last most of the night heh) inbetween drinking water which then makes me go piss out the amount of water ive been drinking, so found it to be quite helpful myself..

how come alcohol piss is so clear? Is it just dehydrating you and leaving all the crap in your system? I thought coloured piss was a sign of certain vitamins being discreted though and you'd think alcohol would eat away at those, as it does vitamin B and C.

Hmm sounds like all the crap (hops etc..) goes to number 1 (look what happens the next day if you go hard on the red wine lol, not to forget the sugar content and where that ends up) while the water goes to number 2?.. Mind you im always getting upset bowels if I eat before taking mdma, acid, RCs and sometimes alcohol, though tend to trip balls afterwards heh..