• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs & Death:Modern day Reefer Madness

Chubba75 said:
Anyone else think that the cat artists drawings got better and better? :)

Those pictures are the only worthwhile thing I will take away from that site. Half an hour I will never get back. :(

lsd17-1.jpg

lsd17-2.jpg

Sweet - what drug do I take to be able to draw like that?! Let me consult my handy-dandy zero tolerance CD-ROM :)

How fucked up was that picture of the guy hanging himself in the LSD portion? Of course all of there stats were way off from most stats cited by other sources as far as the negative effects of drugs, but I guess it is a reminder that sometimes bad things happen with drugs or anything for that matter.

Doooofus said:
Sweet - what drug do I take to be able to draw like that?! Let me consult my handy-dandy zero tolerance CD-ROM :)

Smoke some DMT and you will see like that. ;)

LSD was being sold at the festival, and he was presumably under its influence at the time he died. Exactly why he jumped or fell is not known.

Now you can't argue with facts like that

In the comments section someone has said:

"If parents could spend quality time with their kids talking about issues like this, the world would be a better place. Viewing a CD like Drugs and Death today may avoid the visitation room of a rehab center or a jail in the future."

I can see it now sitting down at the dinner table with my kids watching the DVD on the effects of heroin abuse and the giant case of constipation, FECAL IMPACTION, or the case of the giant turd. 8o