drugs and cars

slightly off topic, but flutter brought up public transportation. when i was tripping once i was on the subway and it was the craziest thing! my friend and i were convinced that we were inside some kind of huge, mechanical caterpillar. hehe....
------------------
xoxo
flux

Fast car, me driving, one girl rubbing my neck and another doing something else, lots of beans, music LOUD=FUN TIMES!!!!

i think the event was called "Endo Mekka" in miami a couple years ago...me and two of my girl friends drive down to miami from g-ville/orlando to attend the huge party...but we don't inform our parents that we are in town so we don't have to deal with them while we were ate up...
so the plan was to stay at another girls house after the rave...well we had 2-3 mdma caps throughout the nite, had a great time, and headed back to the friends house [she had left earlier than we did]...well, it was her parents house, they were home and awake and she was no where to be found..how considerate!!!??? So then we get this bright idea to drive back to Orlando from Miami on no sleep and completely ate up.
i was driving first while the other two girls were sleeping...well i thought i was driving fine until out of nowhere i have this hallucination that one of my friends is driving [while i'm behind the wheel...WTF??], so point is i swearved off the road and hit those bump things that make alot of noise...woke everyone up...
Let me recommend to everyone to please be safe...we may think that we can drive and we may actually be driving o.k., but when you're on something your mind can play tricks on you...and i don't want anyone hurt because we all have a lot more partying to do!!!

ahhh this one time i went to a party by myself and shroomed. i thought that i was completely over my trip and decided to leave. as soon as i sat in my car i realized i was still completely messed up and had no other choice but to leave. luckily i was going over to my friends apartment which was only 10-15 minutes away by freeway but it was still scary. i felt like i was driving a giant toy car...and everything on the road looked crisp and clean...the music playing on my car stereo never sounded so perfect. it was a fun ride... i was laughing all the way there....but definitely a scary one. i was in no condition to drive and was pretty irresponsible to do so... but i made it and had a good time
smile.gif

------------------
<3 jen

As awful as this is, I really enjoying driving while rolling...The best is on the Garden State Parkway, when you come to a toll plaza!! WHOO HOO! BEAUTIFUL! Also, I highly recommend making a trip through the car wash. I know it sounds stupid, but try it!! As always,
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

Hee. I know, I know, driving on drugs is bad, mkay? No honestly it's dangerous to yourself and others and all that. .... but! Heh, yes I too have on occasion gotten far too big a kick outta the thrill of driving whilst all kindsa fucked up. My fave experience I already told 'bout on here once, but I'll say it again. It was the time I was tripping so hard that beyond the windows it looked like I was driving thru clear jello.
smile.gif

Don't try this at home kidz! Be safe always.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

I, too, am guilty of driving under the influence of drugs. However, it's usually after an herbal therapy session. I have noticed, though, that after blazing, I feel like I'm flying on the road. I know I'm under the speed limit (65 mph), but I truly feel like I'm going 95 mph.
Anyways, I've never actually rolled while driving but the funniest E-related story I know involves good friends of mine. During the summer, we threw an E-party at my house (a dozen or so people). Realizing there wasn't enough of the essentials -- water, gum, blow pops, and such -- two friends of mine went to the local supermarket for a quick run. This was decided a few minutes after dropping our beans (white clovers). After 20 minutes, they came into the designated smoking room, where a majority of us were chilling. They just had the BIGGEST smiles on their faces, so I knew they had to have started blowing up.
While in the supermarket, I guess they started to feel it coming up so they knew they had to get home a.s.a.p. Knowing how good it'd feel, they decided to bump the music. My friend that drove really, really wanted to close his eyes while driving, just to feel the music. He was even asking if he could close his eyes.
Okay, I guess it's one of those cases where you just had to be there. Take care everyone.
smile.gif

~plur~
[This message has been edited by coyote (edited 02 December 1999).]

Not to get off the subject, but I agree with flux about the public transportation. My friend and I were shrooming pretty hard, and the train driver looked really scary, the train seemed like a huge roller coaster, and the passengers kept morphing into characters from The Wizard of Oz. I try to stay off the subways while fucked up from now on....
------------------
"Dance is not an expression of life; it is life itself" -Havelock Ellis