Drugs and Amsterdam

Vert-E-go

Bluelighter
Hey peeps,
Just as a general question coz i'm damn curious. Just what is legal in Amsterdam? Coz i read this post about commercial e having been brought into the US from Amsterdam.
Vert-E-go

I read that a small amount of pills for personnal use won't land you in too much trouble.
Everyone says don't buy off the street, but i hope the rumor about amsterdam having the best pills in the world are true.
I'm going there for the first time next month.
Ben

How sweet is that
smile.gif

i'd love to go to Amsterdam! All my friends say it the place they can most likely see me settling down at - go figure
smile.gif

Vert
------------------
------------
Awareness is a state of mind that most people choose not to be aware of

E is not legal in Amsterdamn, but they are very lenient about it, and clubs don't care if you do it there. Obviously weed and prostitution are completely legal there. I had pills mailed from there a while ago, carved tulips, but have yet to here of them being bought in America. My friend lived there last summer and says all the pills there are really pure, the only difference is between the amount in them. For instance, the mitsu's he got there were 120mg of mdma, whereas the tulips were 190mg. To give you an idea, the average pill in America runs around 80mg of mdma.
peace, head

My mate was in Amsterdam last year and he was telling me that in a lot of the clubs over there they have devices that you can put your pill under and find out whats actually in the pill. If only every country could be as sensible as this then they would easily prevent more deaths. Respect to Amsterdamage.
------------------
Keep it sweet

I'm off to Amsterdam in April for a weekend with a few of my mates. All drugs are available in the streets in Amsterdam.Grass and coke are the easiest to come by. Pills and speed are also easy to get for a good price......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Can't wait till April....