Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

1. Drunk and high at the same time - Faded
2. High on X - Rolling face, blowing up
3. Ecstacy- X, Beans, Beaners, Rolls
4. Weed- Bud, Green, Nugs
5. High on Shrooms - Tripping face, tripping balls ( Can be interchanged for Acid)

Probably just a Long Island thing but everybody I knew called Oxycontin "Chuckers" or "Chucks"....... Anybody else ever here them called that?

One thing I hate about drug culture is that pretty much anything can be called dope so you never can 100% know what the person is talking about.
Old people call weed dope and around here meth is dope...
I don't do meth anymore btw, bad bad stuff.

^^Yea, whenever i'm watching the show "Cops" they are always asking the person where the "dope" is, and then saying they found "dope" on the person.

I do agree that older people call weed dope. By me, heroin is dope. But I know from watching documentaries about meth that it too is also referred to as dope. I think the heroin community gets mad when meth is called dope. Did you feel the same way when hearing heroin called dope?

There really is no heroin here so I have never done it so it was just assumed that dope was meth actually.
Although when I am here I think of heroin as dope, before anything else.
I think it is kinda funny and old timey when old people call marijuana dope.
I suppose once a drug is considered more socially acceptable it no longer become dope.

Yea, no meth by me, except in the NYC gay scene....

But meth is the first thing I think of when I see "rural iowa" on this site. Actually I goto school in an upstate rural part of NY, and there are a few labs that I have heard of being busted on the news. But yea "rural" is the key word it seems.

My teachers would call marijuana dope too, back in like 7th grade when they were allowed to actually say stuff about drugs.

*Sigh* Sadly yes meth is here. The cancer of the rural areas. Although meth is everywhere. Australia seems to be having some issues as well it seems.
Part of the reason it is so popular is because you don't need a real education or anything. If you can make cookies you can make meth so it is popular among the lower middle class.
Also the anhydrous ammonia that is used to make it is used on fields out here so you can find it without a whole lot of effort.

Yea, the only person that I know that went to Iowa said thank god he gave up coke before he moved there, because driving home he would see houses with blue tarps off to the side making I guess labs or whatever. This was 5 yrs ago so maybe it was more open then, but I thats what I got out of his explaination.

Iowa did pass a law that all products containing pseudoephedrine have to be behind the pharmacy counter and can only be bought during pharmacy hours and you have to show ID and sign a register. You are only allowed so much at a time to try to limit the production of meth.
But I did hear from a former meth user that he thought that people had come up with a way to make it without using pseudoephedrine but I don't know how true it is.

That was passed in NY too. My brother works the register at CVS and was saying that he has to take down I.D. numbers, and all the pseudoephedrine is behind the counter. Actually that is how the lab got busted in rural NY. I think every state has the info in the database now. On the news they said, the pharmacist got a call from the DEA asking to look into his files about whatever person to see if they made any purchases.
I think the "shake and bake" method may require less, but i'm not sure.

slang name for drugs

Has any one ever started a thread for slang names for different drugs?"

Cannabis my first and favorite

Marijuana
M.J.
pot
reefer
smoke
bud
hemp
weed
ganja (from Sanskrit: गांजा gañjā, meaning "hemp")
Wacky terbacky
grass
Panama gold
Panama red
KGB (killer green bud)
Kind
Smoke
Blue sage

from an old person

There really is no heroin here so I have never done it so it was just assumed that dope was meth actually.
Although when I am here I think of heroin as dope, before anything else.
I think it is kinda funny and old timey when old people call marijuana dope.
I suppose once a drug is considered more socially acceptable it no longer become dope.

When I was young (many moons ago), We called weed dope and the straight people called pot smokers "Dope Fiends"

Down in VA we call coke whitegirl,blanco,miss perfect,miley..yes for miley cyrus. meth-snowbunnies (a girl addicted to meth is a "snowbunny") yaba,trick,kristina nd i aint gon teach a drug slang lesson here so im done

When I was young (many moons ago), We called weed dope and the straight people called pot smokers "Dope Fiends"
Alot of people here call meth dope. Really it's kinda generic for "my drug of choice" or the hot drug in a location.

Me and my friends have our own slang, being that we are the only intelligent drug-users in the school/area.

Sock=weed
Nintendo=weed
Keith moon=adderall/dex-amph
Sid barret= LSD
opi's=opioids
Candy=various pills
Are you wearing socks?=are you high?
Gonna get some sid barret records=gonna get some lsd
*tapping on a desk in a wild drum riff manner*= I'm on adderall

etc