Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Drug episodes of your favorite tv show?

..The newest episode of South Park, which spoofs that lame A&E show Intervention. Towelie is a heroin addict and everyone is trying to get him into treatment.

"Go away, I'm walking on sunshine!!"

Last edited:
Not my favorite show, but undoubtedly one of the best House episodes of the whole series is "No reason" when House is given ketamine during surgery and the whole episode is one big mindfuck... Highly recommended

the shrooms episode of the british Peep Show is also very funny.

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Remember when Will had the speed in his locker, and Carlton eats it thinking it's vitamin E or some shit. Next thing you know Carlton almost dies and is in the hospital.

Moral of the story: Don't take vitamins.

I downloaded seasons 1-6 of fresh prince...if my memory serves me right..that happened late in season 4.

It was fuckin awesome, Carlton was dancin mad fast and shit then he like passes out.

It was funny when the guy gave the drugs to will. He was that tv esq drug dealers offering free drugs because he knew he would come back for more. Then someone unknowingly takes them.

Hey..gotto do somethin while your high..might as well watch fresh prince

How has nobody mentioned the Canadian tv show **********

Trailer Park Boys

Google that shit, YOUTUBE it, Redbox it, do wahtever the fuck you gotto do. I guarantee any bluelighter will fall in fucking LOVE with the show. All they do is get high, grow weed, steal shit, fuck bitches, break the law, did I mention get high?

Not my favorite show, but undoubtedly one of the best House episodes of the whole series is "No reason" when House is given ketamine during surgery and the whole episode is one big mindfuck... Highly recommended

Hmmmm, i dont remember that one, having seen nearly all house episodes that is a dissapointment i missed such an episode! The only other drug related house episodes i can think of is when house gives wilson some speed (classic ;)) and when foreman and the small balding one do some vicodin, also a classic ;).

Kenny vs spenny, first when it who can smoke more weed which was hilarious, and then when kenny gives speny a hit without him knowing, then just fucks with his mind, its kind of funny, but at the same time he must have been trippin

Best one ever:

Saved By the Bell, when Jessie Spano needs to study geometry and prepare to sing with the 'Hot Sundaes'. She ends up getting hooked on No-Doze!

"I'm so excited...I'm so...Scared."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbEYhZd9UGU

Fucking classic!

I remember this. :)

There was also another episode of Saved by the Bell where some movie star comes to Bayside to shoot an anti-drug commercial and the gang spots him smoking weed at a party. Then they label him a lowlife junkie.

Meatwad smokes crack in an episode from the current season. It was pretty good.

I also liked the episode of American Dad where Stan accidentally gets addicted to crack because he thinks it's cold medicine.

the episode of moral orel where orel gets addicted to crack

that episode of king of the hill when dale is hiding out in the forest thinking he is rabid and going insane. when really hes just tripping balls on wild mushrooms he ate

the episode of clone high where every one is smoking raisins

the episode of that 70's show where all the parents eat hyde's pot brownies by mistake and then red sells eric's car

There was also a king of the hill episode where Connie's cousin from LA comes to town and cooks crystal meth, which Bobby enters into the school's science fair. And another where Hank takes a hit off a joint and loses his mind.

And I think every episode of That 70s Show was drug related ;)

Does anybody remember the episode of he man where some women is on drugs and they refer to it as "a potion" looked like she was on gbl to me lol.

the episode of that 70's show where all the parents eat hyde's pot brownies by mistake and then red sells eric's car

YES lol i love that episode.

also one of the latest episodes of south park where towelie (sp??) is on intervention. i knew they would reference the duster chick =D

and i agree, between the 2 simpsons episodes i would say that the chilli cookoff insanity pepper trip beats out the medical marijuana by a lot.

if anyone watches futurama theres an episode called The Sting which is somewhat similar, meaning they are both trippy. new futurama episodes in june!!

Basically, any scene from "That 70's show" where they smoke. It always made me laugh, when they're all sitting in the circle, and you can see the smoke spiraling up towards the ceiling. Not to mention, they're always all giggly, eyes chinked, and talking about dumb shit.

...Classic! =D

The latest South Park episodes with the Marijuana KFC and Towelie have been hilarious, South Park is almost as funny as the old episodes.

The Family Guy episode where Brian becomes a drug dog was on last night.

310px-FGTheThinWhiteLine.jpg

Also there was a breakaway during a non-drug related episode that I thought was hilarious where stewie was tripping at a grateful dead show.

fce5b3515dcfe4cc6ceb10d60aa58870.jpg

"Anyone want to buy my shirt? I'll sell you my shirt for a grilled cheese."