• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug documentaries on TV / Internet

Hi everyone, 1st time post.

I just watched an interesting doco on the final years of a heroin addict. Predominately filmed by himself.

You can watch it on ABC iVew catch-up section down near the bottom. Felt like it was a very emotional insight, was a good watch.

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#

Hi everyone, 1st time post.

I just watched an interesting doco on the final years of a heroin addict. Predominately filmed by himself.

You can watch it on ABC iVew catch-up section down near the bottom. Felt like it was a very emotional insight, was a good watch.

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#

Was his name Ben Rodgers? If so, there is already a thread discussing it.

Holy shit!!!!
I have a lot of viewing tonight....better crack out the beam and some treats.

Well done ppl

Holy shit!!!!
I have a lot of viewing tonight....better crack out the beam and some treats.

Well done ppl

If you mean Jim Beam and Lollies..thats hell weird because i have a bottle of Jim Beam, 2Lt Coke, Fantails and Strawberry & Cream lollies in front of me, while watching Ecstasy Rising..:p

^^^^^ Yep Jim Beam.....but my treats had a little bit more than just sugar in them =D

This is an oldie. It has several people you might know, including several old skool Blers. There's a bit on RaveSafe and a segment where JB does a mock test

Thanks for mentioning that, gives a great picture of our scene all those years ago and if you ever wonder about Australia's place on BL, it's origins in the HR movement here, that doco gives you a bit of an idea.

It makes you wonder, all these years later, more drugs than ever are consumed "under the mirrorball"... ecstasy and related drugs are a rite of passage for so many young Australians today, yet when it comes to policy and practical harm reduction, it feels like we've hardly moved.

Ecstasy Rising

"its a drug that makes everybody love everybody... so what are you scared of young people bouncing around" - the Donahue show.

"Precisely precisely"
Gene Haislip Deputy Assistant Administrator DEA

Gene Haislip = Fuckwit.

yeah I remember the thread up about that doco on here not that long ago, was a very interesting doco.

Is alcohol worse than ecstasy - British documentary that ranks the top 20 drugs in order of their potential health risks.

Small Town Ecstasy - follows the life of an average middle American father who discovers Ecstasy.

Watched both of these over the weekend. I am a little pedantic, but it would have been nice for the first doco (Is Alcohol Worse than Ecstasy) to also include caffeine in their list of substance as it is also a psychoactive stimulant drug, and addictive. More info for those interested.

Watched both of these over the weekend. I am a little pedantic, but it would have been nice for the first doco (Is Alcohol Worse than Ecstasy) to also include caffeine in their list of substance as it is also a psychoactive stimulant drug, and addictive. More info for those interested.

I agree!
Sounds insane, but a couple years back I had a nasty time with caffeine. I figured out how to extract it from an OTC migraine medication, and got hooked.
I've done various amphetamines, it's comparable, if not stronger. (no meth though)

I agree!
Sounds insane, but a couple years back I had a nasty time with caffeine. I figured out how to extract it from an OTC migraine medication, and got hooked.
I've done various amphetamines, it's comparable, if not stronger. (no meth though)

saw a vid i think on metacafe with a guy freebasing coffee grounds....and a diy guide.....trippy shit.....anybody try it?

Freebasing coffee grounds? XD
Never tried that!
But it's pretty easy to extract the caffeine from water pills, or excedrine, or some caffeine pills. Some brands have sticky binders that mess it up though.

It says it's legal...
It's not. Trust me.

XD That's totally insane....
totally not legal