• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug combination -- Triazolam (Halcion) and hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

isaaccain

Bluelighter
I'm sure there's a forum on this site that's dedicated to drug combinations, but I couldn't find it if my life depended on it, so I came here.

I'm getting some 8mg Dilaudid pretty soon, as well as some 1mg triazolam. I've heard people say that triazolam is the closest thing to a barbituate that's still around today, and one guy over on drugs.com said that combining triazolam and alprazolam is more or less indistinguishable from being kissed by God himself (His words, not mine), but I can't get Xanax where I live because the only commonly prescribed benzos are Valium for skeletal muscle pain, and temazepam and triazolam for as a sleep aid after all 'z drugs' have failed. I've used Valium and decided it's nothing special, and can't seem to find any temazepam other than the prescribed stuff my mum keeps on lockdown in a locked safe in her room (Yes she does that). So I went for triazolam. Also buying from the same guy some 8mg Dilaudid pills, and wanted some advice on how to use these two together safely. A friend of mine went into seizure after combining hydrocodone and Valium, and this is like that but way stronger.

I have no tolerance to either benzos or opiates. I used to have a codeine habit, but it went no further than psychological addiction, and I've only tried dihydrocodeine other than that, and only a handful of times. Tried Valium once about 4 months ago and decided I preferred sticking to the weak-ass opiates I was taking at the time. So yeah, no tolerance to either.

I don't really weigh a lot, about 114 pounds and I'm 5"10' so whatever BMI that makes is pretty low I guess. I'm still a kid so it's not like if an adult had a BMI of 16.4 though, I'm only 14 after all.

I'd like a dosage guide, either for them individually or together, if it's not too much trouble

Thanks xo

If you have no tolerance to benzos or opiates, this is a recipe for disaster. We have lost many Bluelighters due to deadly combinations like this. I can't talk you out of this- you're 14 and teenagers don't typically listen to me. Just know that taking these together can be deadly. You said your friend had a seizure from Valium and hydrocodone- learn from his experience and find a better hobby.

Triazolam is a very heavy benzo, even for experienced users with high tolerance. If there's any benzo you shouldn't play around with, it would be just triazolam. I'm not that familiar with opiates but I cannot see how this ends happily if you add an opiate to that.

Edit: I should have read properly. 14 years old is just far too young for drugs, your brain is still developing! But, you may just see this as an old fart moralizing.

Just keep in mind that triazolam alone is hazardous, even for experienced users. Use extreme caution whatever you do.

Last edited:
Dilaudid is a STRONG opiate/opioid. I hear it is like 8 times stronger than morphine. Maybe more, I cannot remember exactly.
I take M.S Contin (long acting morphine) for chronic pain and had to go to the E.R one time and they gave me Halcion there.
I had a horrible experience from that mixture. It was not enjoyable at all.

I became so nervous and could not stop moving. I was literally freaking out, having muscle spasms.
I pulled out the I.V and left the hospital.
I would not mix the two drugs you mentioned. I know they are not the same as the two I had a bad experience with but they are in the same drug family- close enough- too close for comfort to risk going through the reaction I had as well as the seizure your friend had. Stick to one or the other.

Ok Ok I won't mix them damn, but thanks for probably saving my life there you guys

I take Diluadid and Clonazepam daily. But I didn't just start all in one day it is all over a lot of time. Take care.

Last edited:
definitely do not mix them without a tolerance. honestly, with no tolerance, either one will feel amazing. just take the experience for what it is. the people describing high dose/intensity combinations as "kissing god" etc. usually have long term ingrained drug habits and need a potent cocktail to feel anything. If i could go back and do one thing different, it would be to never subject my brain to high dose/intensity combos. i could have enjoyed coffee and kratom for the rest of my life in moderation if i hadn't blown out my receptors doing speedballs. long story short, you can have awesome and intense experiences with no habits at low doses. dont listen to old internet fucks saying you gotta take 300mg of dexedrine an 8 ball of coke and 10mg alprazolam for a REAL good time.

I'm happy to hear that you decided not to take them. As has been said, Triazolam being one of the strongest benzos available and hydromorphone also being a really powerful opiate. If you were still breathing you probably wouldn't be conscious to feel any high

I got 50mg of Valium too, just to get a little taste of a benzo high before I go straight for triazolam. Thanks for all of your advice.

thanks for listening