• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Drinking Pee

lockheart said:
why not dissolve some E in a nice cup off thea , you will roll longer with less %)

How would that work? Dissolving it then drinking the tea would be the same as eatting it just it hits you sooner since your stomach doesn't have to break up the tab. If anything it would hit you a little bit harder for slightly less time.

AlphaNumeric said:
How would that work? Dissolving it then drinking the tea would be the same as eatting it just it hits you sooner since your stomach doesn't have to break up the tab. If anything it would hit you a little bit harder for slightly less time.

i had this tip from a friend of mine , everyone who tried it said that the come up was nicer en the total lenght of the roll longer and the come down was very mild .i had the same experience with it.

Using a pill from the same batch as you'd used before?

If not then its probably not because you drank it. Even with the same pill I'd be more inclined to say something else altered it. I drink codeine dissolved because it hits me faster, not because it gives a longer high.

AlphaNumeric said:
Using a pill from the same batch as you'd used before?

If not then its probably not because you drank it. Even with the same pill I'd be more inclined to say something else altered it. I drink codeine dissolved because it hits me faster, not because it gives a longer high.

yes same pills same batch etc.
the high isn't stronger but the overall roll feel more dosed en you can feel the effect of the pill longer and better with the same amount if you swallow them , don't ask me why.

I wonder if you can extract it from the pee? That'd save a lot of trouble. But GAH, you'd have to be friggin' desperate...

You can extract almost any chemical from a suspension/solution, just depends on the time, money and patience you have. Money would be the overridding factor in saying "For fuck sake, just buy another one!"