Status
Not open for further replies.
1-(1,3-benzodioxole-5-yl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

ADAM
1-(1,3-benzodioxole-5-yl)-2-methylaminopropane

1-(4-bromophenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

STEVE
1-(4-bromophenyl)-2-aminopropane

What Do You Think Guys Did For Sex Before They Had Women? ;)

I Loaned Brad Pitt (not his real name) My Copy Of This CD. As Far As I Know, He Still Has It!

I've Been To College. I've Been To School. I've Met The People That You Read About In Books. Here Comes A Riddle. Here Comes A Clue. If You Were Really Smart, You'd Know What To Do. Why Are You Out Of Your Head Whenever I'm Around? The Answer Is Obvious. L.O.V.E. Has Come To Town!

1-(4-bromo-2,6-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-methylamino-1-methoxypropane.png

DOCTOR_JAMES_DOBSON
1-(4-bromo-2,6-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-methylamino-1-methoxypropane

Focus On The Family (Of 300).

(1/f) = (1/distance image) + (1/distance object)

PINK!

If You Know The Sexual Meaning Of Neopolitan Ice Cream [3 fingers in the pink, 2 fingers in the stink], Your Mind Has Been Ruined By Consumption Of The Fruit Of The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Tree, Which Titans Never Ate.

Go TITANS!

Murder On The Orient Express.

"You're Not Andrew Pennington!"--Nathan Rush.

Au Contraire, Mon Frere.

Restaurant Ratings Only Go Up To 3 Stars.

Hitler Youth. Sega Genesis. The Legend Of Zelda. Carrabba's. An 'Adult' Beverage.

I-77 Is The Only Interstate In North Carolina.
But There Is A Matthews There!

It's Beatific!

The Apostles' Creed:

I Believe In God The Father Almighty, And In Jesus Christ, His Only Son, Our Lord, Who Was Conceived By The Holy Spirit, Born Unto The Virgin Mary, Suffered Under Pontious Pilot Was Crucified, Dead, And Buried. The Third Day, He Arose From The Dead, He Ascended Into Heaven And Sitteth At The Right Hand Of God The Father Almighty. I Believe In The Forgiveness Of Sins, The Resurrection Of The Body, The Holy Catholic Church, And In Life Everlasting. From Whence He Shall Come To Judge The Quick And The Dead. Amen.

It's Tricky To Walk That Line, To Walk That Line, To Walk That Line, It's TRICKY!!!

Not A Role Model. I Walk A Hard Roll To Follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.