• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dreaming about oxycodone?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
I dream about pills even when i have them, its the first thing i think about every morning?please make it stopppppp

I dream about pills even when i have them, its the first thing i think about every morning?please make it stopppppp
Sounds like some form of obsession/addiction.

I honestly can't remember if I would dream about pills even when I had them... Although, if it's the first thing you think about every morning that's a bit of a warning sign.

How much Oxy do you use each day?

Just remember that its all fake happiness and sometimes its better to feel real happiness without then with ur family or something. But i do get alot of opiate dreams, and if im waking up to do h the next morning its 100xs better than waking up to christmas

Been of o.c. for about 6 days now I kno exactly what your thinking that I think would be your mental addiction coming out

I do about 50-70 mg of oxycodone a day. Or hydrocodone if that's all that is available. Most iver ever done in one day is 120 mg once.

I do about 50-70 mg of oxycodone a day. Or hydrocodone if that's all that is available. Most iver ever done in one day is 120 mg once.
That sucks for u man and a big waste of opiates when you could be putting days in between and not get addicted. I only need about 20 mgs/ mayybe 25 but thats pushing it

Yeah, hate to say this but your an addict. I realize now that when I was at 60-90mg a day that was the point where it wasnt really recreational anymore for me. Maybe I wasnt the IV heroin addict I ended up becoming later but I was well on my way to arriving there.

These dreams are the first stage of addiction. It shows that you subconsciously think about them in some regard which is definitely a mental addiction and thats the first step. I submit to you that you are becoming an addict and if you do not stop you will eventually need to quit or switch due to cost... I switched to heroin and that was a 3 year thing that i am just now on the other side of. You are at the beginning i was in 2010-11, people will warn you to stop but I can say I was you and I wish I stopped. This wont stop you as no one stopped me but I now know what it is to hold my dead lover and beg her to not leave me alone in this world, she didnt but she almost did. It is a memory that is burned into my head and is one of the regrets that I have from doing heroin. And that is the only thing that bothers me today, its not the graphic injection scenes in movies or documentaries its the people who are grieving over loss of a loved one saying "it should have been me" I know what thats like, i almost killed someone i love, and part of me deeply regrets that I can understand what that is like.